Straight-CIS Male love of the feminine

star said:
Give your wife a big hug from all of us on here ❤️
My wife laughed and said she loves the hug!

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, star and newAB43
Straight male also. I’m very attracted to women and all the feminine things women wear or the way they act. But, have no desire to be in a feminine head space or sissily myself in my little space. I want to stay male at all times!

Reactions: messydiaper
I'm mostly hetero if that counts but I really love all things feminine.

Surprising isn't it.

I bet you would never have guessed from my avatar or screen name. lol.

Reactions: Furrytum, Seasonedcitizen, newAB43 and 2 others
messydiaper said:
I love my wife and I love regular relations with her. But when I'm honest with myself I am also attracted to all things feminine, including pink diapers and the thought of wearing "panties for men" that are available for purchase. I wear pink diapers for fun (my wife knows) and I just ordered some underwear on Amazon that looks suspiciously like women's panties (even though it is marketed to men).

I don't think I want to cross-dress. But there is a feminine side of me that is hella turned on by all thing

I'm putting this out there just for discussion. Any "straight" guys find feminine things sexy?
Straight male here chiming in.
I absolutely love all things feminine.
It started with me wearing panties instead of boxers, and then it progressed to wearing skirts, dresses, and other feminine accessories (earrings, mascara, and lipstick).
I also enjoy the feminine things because of the colors and designs that they offer.
They are so cute and adorable.
Comparing that to male clothing where it just feels dull and lifeless at times.
I feel that I have more feminine clothing than male and I’m happy about that, gives me a lot of fun when getting ready in the morning.

Reactions: messydiaper and OnePiece
Seasonedcitizen said:
Beware that lingerie is the entrance drug to cross dressing. You start by wearing panties under your clothes and it progresses.
very very very cute. love the look, the outfit and your presentation

Reactions: messydiaper
Seasonedcitizen said:
Beware that lingerie is the entrance drug to cross dressing. You start by wearing panties under your clothes and it progresses.
Ain't it the truth! I went down that rabbit hole many years ago and have no desire to climb back out.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and DorothyPansy
I went down the rabbit hole to now I dress up as Mummy for my boyfriend who now wears a nappy & dress blonde wig before I dress for him I think he's kinda liking it xx

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231028-143656~2.png
    Screenshot_20231028-143656~2.png
    155.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and OriginalWetone
It's good to hear your boyfriend tell you that he is wet & asks you to change him because he has mittens tied on opening new nappy his swollen eyes wanting to cry xx

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231028-143629~2.png
    Screenshot_20231028-143629~2.png
    161.3 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: OriginalWetone
I'm not a cis man, but to me it doesn't seem surprising that straight men would be attracted to feminine things, even if they don't want to be feminine themselves.

Me, personally, I still think men's fashion is kind of dull. I like my men all frilly and feminine!

• Love
Reactions: OnePiece, OriginalWetone and Seasonedcitizen
That's nice of you to say after dressing up as a man all day suit and tie off into my little outfit fees so much nicer xx

Reactions: OriginalWetone and Seasonedcitizen
messydiaper said:
I love my wife and I love regular relations with her. But when I'm honest with myself I am also attracted to all things feminine, including pink diapers and the thought of wearing "panties for men" that are available for purchase. I wear pink diapers for fun (my wife knows) and I just ordered some underwear on Amazon that looks suspiciously like women's panties (even though it is marketed to men).

I don't think I want to cross-dress. But there is a feminine side of me that is hella turned on by all things feminine.

I'm putting this out there just for discussion. Any "straight" guys find feminine things sexy?
I’m heteroflexible/Bisexual

I’m into the opposite sex, but I’m not into men on a daily basis. However, if a guy is a little feminine, likes to crossdress/is a femboy, then in that case I wouldn’t mind being gay

It took me a long time to be able to put it into words, I was really confused about my sexuality, but now I can safely say that I’m confident about it. Although I still get very embarrassed actually admitting that I like guys, even if it’s only a certain type of guy

It could be that males are hardwired to be attracted to feminine things, or it could just be that both sexes find feminine things to be more appealing

• Love
Reactions: OnePiece, ShyBoo81, dogboy and 1 other person
I'm also totally straight but have really enjoyed cross dressing since my early teens. Currently, almost all of is wearing nightgowns at night. I particularly enjoy my pink night gowns and a couple of Eileen West gown/ robe sets that are quite lacy & feminine. I usually wear women's panties under my nightgown. One thing that has worked for me is to be a man when I need to be a man but also be good in feminine roles such as taking care of my toddler granddaughter. I'm also a very good cook.

Reactions: OnePiece and Floodingpants
Zetsubo said:
I’m heteroflexible/Bisexual

I’m into the opposite sex, but I’m not into men on a daily basis. However, if a guy is a little feminine, likes to crossdress/is a femboy, then in that case I wouldn’t mind being gay

It took me a long time to be able to put it into words, I was really confused about my sexuality, but now I can safely say that I’m confident about it. Although I still get very embarrassed actually admitting that I like guys, even if it’s only a certain type of guy

It could be that males are hardwired to be attracted to feminine things, or it could just be that both sexes find feminine things to be more appealing
Same. Im attracted to girly girls too, but something about cute feminine guys is just so alluring! Its funny how some men started questioning their sexuality ever since femboys became a trend online lol

There's even a word now for someone whos attracted to femininity regardless of gender, its called gynosexual. Not sure when this word came about, but I found out about it through curiosity after learning more about feminine attraction (and femboys lol)

Reactions: Zetsubo and messydiaper
ShyBoo81 said:
Same. Im attracted to girly girls too, but something about cute feminine guys is just so alluring! Its funny how some men started questioning their sexuality ever since femboys became a trend online lol

There's even a word now for someone whos attracted to femininity regardless of gender, it’s called gynosexual. Not sure when this word came about, but I found out about it through curiosity after learning more about feminine attraction (and femboys lol)
Yeah, I was so sexually confused about Femboys at first, I was like “Wow, they’re so cool and beautiful—wait, aren’t they a guy? It’s okay to like…other guys?” But like I said, I have a better understanding of my sexuality now. But yeah, overall, I’m just happy to see that we can relate to each other in regards to our taste in men. You seem like a lovely person, I’d love to be friends with you, but I haven’t yet reached the Established Contributor status, and I can’t private message you. Would you mind sending me a message?

• Love
Reactions: ShyBoo81
Seasonedcitizen said:
Hi @Seasonedcitizen an old friend here, I totally agree, dressing is completely addictive.

Straight too everyone, but I love all things feminine and it started many, many years ago.

Then it grows and grows, waxes and wanes, you purge stuff and start again.

Eventually you have to come out to your nearest and dearest and let the girl out that’s inside you.

Everyone beware, it’s the same journey for nearly all of us once it’s begun.

You can hide it, deny it, turn your back on it and purge but I promise you, she is still there inside of you. So do yourselves a favour and enjoy it, I do. 🥰👙👗👠

Jenny x ❤️

Reactions: OnePiece, Seasonedcitizen and messydiaper
sissygirlpink said:
Hi @Seasonedcitizen an old friend here, I totally agree, dressing is completely addictive.

Straight too everyone, but I love all things feminine and it started many, many years ago.

Then it grows and grows, waxes and wanes, you purge stuff and start again.

Eventually you have to come out to your nearest and dearest and let the girl out that’s inside you.

Everyone beware, it’s the same journey for nearly all of us once it’s begun.

You can hide it, deny it, turn your back on it and purge but I promise you, she is still there inside of you. So do yourselves a favour and enjoy it, I do. 🥰👙👗👠

Jenny x ❤️
Why have one personality when you can have two?

Reactions: OnePiece
Back