Stores need to start carrying better diapers

The thing i hate is that these companies make their product look like real underwear and market it as being discreet so the wearer wont feel embarrassed in public. What do they think is going to happen when it leaks? Wearing all white unisex underwear is not noticeable under clothes and a lot of people in the world wear all white cotton panties or briefs not underwear with flowers or stripes. These companies should focus on making good absorbent all white unisex underwear for men and women.

Reactions: artemisenterri and PadPhilosopher
buddylee said:
The thing i hate is that these companies make their product look like real underwear and market it as being discreet so the wearer wont feel embarrassed in public. What do they think is going to happen when it leaks? Wearing all white unisex underwear is not noticeable under clothes and a lot of people in the world wear all white cotton panties or briefs not underwear with flowers or stripes. These companies should focus on making good absorbent all white unisex underwear for men and women.
You either have thin and discreet, or you have a diaper you can trust. the laws of physics say you can't have both. As far as all-white, we have plenty of those, name a medical diaper and they've all got white as their main colorway. The trick is using the same shell piece pattern and producing it in more than one colorway, such as the way Northshore Megamaxes first came in white and now there's pink, blue, black, tie-dye, and so-on versions. You'd also notice the same with ABU's Simples being a plain white version of their popular shells.
I know about how the manufacture process works, and this is not only doable but very easy and inexpensive (in their budget terms, anyways) for the companies to do.

Also, for what its worth, just because "a lot of people" do something doesn't mean its what everyone should have to do. If "a lot of people" jumped off a cliff, etc etc. And in order for the companies to survive in the current marketplace over-saturated with what "a lot of people" want, they're going to have to be more than a brand name, and that means they'll have to make things only "some people" want or "a few people" want too.

Reactions: CrinkleBear, artemisenterri and PadPhilosopher
Back