Store front diaper AB/DL locations

The only place in the UK that sells ABDL nappies is the Incontinence Shop in Bolton near Manchester, their Aylesbury shop recently closed and consolidated. You won’t see anything out on show and will have to ask for anything particularly specific!

jt1220 said:
Kal Medical Supply store in Murray, Utah!

They carry Rearz brand diapers, Abena, Confidry, Attends, ATN, and MANY other types of diapers, including plastic pants with prints!
This place also has pacifiers and printed snap crotch onesies.

Reactions: jt1220 and bbpnts
Here there everyone. Don't forget about MyDiaper Depot in West Virginia. They were located in an area known as St. Albans, a small suburb of Charleston, WV the state capital. Had to close about a year ago, but good news, they will be re-opening in March of next year after the virus vaccine has had some time to be distributed. They will have a most of the ABDL diapers you can find online along with awesome diaper covers, vinyl pants, onesies, pacifiers and more. See there website at www.mydiaperdepot.com for updates and confirmation.

Reactions: Jonnythepony
There is another one in Noblesville Indiana as well called “My Inner Baby” it just opened in November. It’s a nice store with a ton of stuff.

I found them on Twitter, they have a bunch of photos from the store.

Reactions: Subtlerustle
Just went to Changing Times in Vegas yesterday. The selection is insane, so many abdl diaper brands now. Great staff too. the store front is very discreet. There is a cat rescue next door, that might out me, as I do animal rescue and I have a unique appearance

Yep, Changing Times is so awesome. I am so grateful for Robert and Gayle. They are so friendly and such caring people that make you totally feel at ease and that diaper buying is so natural and no different than buying groceries (which it should be, IMHO). It is so refreshing to sit there talking for an hour with a bag of ABDL diapers in your hand, lol.

• Love
Reactions: Subtlerustle, Aby and iPeedLV
Uggu said:
The closes one to me is Las Vegas. 200 miles away....:(
It is a great little store though...

Reactions: Jonnythepony
Aby said:
Just went to Changing Times in Vegas yesterday. The selection is insane, so many abdl diaper brands now. Great staff too. the store front is very discreet. There is a cat rescue next door, that might out me, as I do animal rescue and I have a unique appearance
I was just in Vegas last weekend and it killed me knowing that place was there but couldn’t visit. I was there with my wife. I will be there again in January, but will have the same problem.

PaddedInEastvale said:
I was just in Vegas last weekend and it killed me knowing that place was there but couldn’t visit. I was there with my wife. I will be there again in January, but will have the same problem.
Give her a spa “gift” and bolt. 😉

Reactions: JOCKMAN
there was a local little around me who she and her partener had a store front selling abdl items/diapers ect ect however recently backed away from it and selling off all abdl items as the supplier is being hard to deal with and also making them no room for any profits on receiving items so they do still have stuff left the store front is no longer it was a little place tho but yea

utjerry said:
This place also has pacifiers and printed snap crotch onesies.
I went to Kal Medical (Murray, UT) just two days ago and bought a pack of Rearz Lil Squirts Diapers - Splash V2. Also picked up some Abena Boost diaper pads and latex gloves. Since I spent over $50 there, they offered me a free binkie! However, I'm not into the AB world much at all, so I declined their offer. Cynthia was very helpful and nice. She's always so accepting and makes me feel comfortable there.

I visited My Diaper Depot in Charleston, WV today and WOW. Amazing selection of the best diapers out there. Super helpful staff willing to go the extra mile to help you. Check them out, it's worth the drive. https://mydiaperdepot.com/

Reactions: JOCKMAN and Subtlerustle
Hey there Lilsammy, thank you so much for your visit and your positive comments about the newly re-opened store, https://mydiaperdepot.com/. We have high hopes for it's continuing success and looking forward to the launch of our new ABDL ColorBottoms diapers later this year. My new partner Hannah and I are really serious about this business and want to do everything we can to help the community in our area and all you faithful travelers that come to visit and patronize us. We welcome all of you and look forward to meeting and visiting with you. The store is now re-opened for business and stocked to the max to serve your diaper wants and needs.

Reactions: JOCKMAN and Ebabyboy12
Back