Sooooo bedwetting 😄

Seanolebar

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
soooo I still bedwet but I'm going to my grandparents for Christmas ...my cousins are gonna be there this year. I'll probably be sleeping on the couch but my problem is disposing of the diapers haha
The downstairs bathroom doesn't have a garbage bin and upstairs is to small the only other is the kitchen wich doesn't have a lid and with a house full of people that'll be hard to sneak in the garbage...

And another thing is the crinkleing! I don't Wana be walking around sounding like plastic but usually cloth backed ain't good enough

Could tie it up in a plastic grocery bag and toss it in the outside garbage.

Reactions: LiddleBigBoy, Jorelaxed, Pantyman and 2 others
Who said you need to change a diaper in a bathroom?

I'm sure there's another place you can :p

Bearcatz said:

I won't be in a room though that's the thing

LiLMaus said:
True if I can sneak it out

Reactions: Sidewinder
So what's more expensive? Your pride or your guilt? Maybe just own up to what your body does naturally. Your family should love you for who you are, not hate you for your ailments. Maybe go to bed last and wake up first if you truly are scared of being found out.

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, Seanolebar, Sidewinder and 1 other person
Seanolebar said:
soooo I still bedwet but I'm going to my grandparents for Christmas ...my cousins are gonna be there this year. I'll probably be sleeping on the couch but my problem is disposing of the diapers haha
The downstairs bathroom doesn't have a garbage bin and upstairs is to small the only other is the kitchen wich doesn't have a lid and with a house full of people that'll be hard to sneak in the garbage...

And another thing is the crinkleing! I don't Wana be walking around sounding like plastic but usually cloth backed ain't good enough
Yes, this is an awkward situation to be in, but as you are incontinent, then it's not like you can just shelve diaper wearing for the duration you are staying with them. Do your grandparents know you are wearing diapers to manage incontinence? It doesn't really matter if you are sleeping in a bed or on the couch, you would still need to wear a diaper to prevent you from wetting either while asleep.

You could attempt to change in the bathroom, bag up the used diaper in a plastic grocery bag, but keep it in a backpack and then you could dispose of it outside of the house in a communal bin, though don't leave it too long, as even a used diaper which is tied up in a grocery bag would begin to smell after a while.

If you don't think that will work? You could just quietly tell say your grandmother, and hopefully she will understand the situation you are faced with and come up with a solution to minimise you being caught out by the rest of the family/cousins.

Fingers crossed for you 🤞that you can find a workable solution, and enjoy Christmas, without being overly stressed out and anxious, or indeed feeling embarrassed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moicano, Jorelaxed, Seanolebar and 1 other person
LiLMaus said:
So what's more expensive? Your pride or your guilt?
I ask myself the same question.

Seanolebar said:
I won't be in a room though that's the thing
So where will be getting dressed and undressed? By the couch?

ILuvDiapers said:
Yes, this is an awkward situation to be in, but as you are incontinent, then it's not like you can just shelve diaper wearing for the duration you are staying with them. Do your grandparents know you are wearing diapers to manage incontinence? It doesn't really matter if you are sleeping in a bed or on the couch, you would still need to wear a diaper to prevent you from wetting either while asleep.

You could attempt to change in the bathroom, bag up the used diaper in a plastic grocery bag, but keep it in a backpack and then you could dispose of it outside of the house in a communal bin, though don't leave it too long, as even a used diaper which is tied up in a grocery bag would begin to smell after a while.

If you don't think that will work? You could just quietly tell say your grandmother, and hopefully she will understand the situation you are faced with and come up with a solution to minimise you being caught out by the rest of the family/cousins.

Fingers crossed for you 🤞that you can find a workable solution, and enjoy Christmas, without being overly stressed out and anxious, or indeed feeling embarrassed.
Yea. Ask your grandmother about using her bedroom as a place to change. I’m sure she won’t mind if you truly are incontinent. Better than wetting the couch and making her mad.

Reactions: LiLMaus
Don't worry about it, the cycle repeats itself when you get older and go spend the day or night at your grand kids place and worry about wetting their bed...lol

Reactions: Jorelaxed and LiLMaus
LiLMaus said:
My wife hates but excepts my bedwetting and night time diaper wearing so I try my best to keep it out of her site. In the morning I go to my garage,which is attached,drop my diaper, bag it in a plastic grocery bag and toss out the side door into the trash.

• Sad
Reactions: abcdef
Nowididit said:
So where will be getting dressed and undressed? By the couch?
In the bathroom ☝️ my problem is disposing of them but yeah

Seanolebar said:
In the bathroom ☝️ my problem is disposing of them but yeah
Bring a backpack. It won't look weird if you come out with different bottoms on in the morning and night.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, LiLMaus, TrashPanda01 and 2 others
My first thought was you should chat with your hosts to see about accommodating some additional privacy. But the backpack idea is pretty solid. When I travel I usually have a laundry sack to keep the fresh clothes separate from the dirty ones. Bring a larger backpack and a larger laundry sack and that should work, minus someone snooping through your dirty laundry.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Sidewinder, LiLMaus and 1 other person
I face these kinda problems too! With friends and families/relatives.. etc.
My guess is that they dont know you are needing diapers and you are trying to be discreet about it?
What i do if i were to spend nights at my friend's I will continue to wear my Largest most absorbant booster added diaper ( of course with baggy clothes) and hope it last till night time and make sure all is alseep before me or went dead drunk. Then i sneakily change in the toilet. OR like what bearcatz says, you dont need to change in the bathroom. I will say something like going out for a smoke break or to get cigarettes or some snacks. Then i find some unlit corners and do the quick change.
If you are stucked in the house, just find a room, and pretend to have a " really important call i have to take in private " youtube some zoom meetings and play it real loud, lock the door and change.
For me if i know i have to change throught the stay at some point, I will bring my backpack and laptop, and always pretending that like im standing by for a meeting or smth.

Reactions: Napincolove
Bearcatz said:

Okay... But with a house full of family members... Where else did you have in mind? The Roof? (JK):ROFLMAO:

i am assuming not all the family knows you still wet the bed and wear diapers. not sure how you handle this situation. one thing i know is stress and nerves make me wet heavier, so i would say if cloth back are the best for you than keep with plastic back. have more than one good set of PJ's along. talk to your grandparents about how they can help set up a disposable bin that is secure and private. try not to stress over all of it just be yourself. i hope you have a great holiday visit

I would have thought it would be best to be truthful to your grandparents about your bed wetting rather than hide it. I’m sure they will understand. At least you’re doing the responsible thing and using protection. You will feel better in yourself and enjoy your visit rather than have to be secretive about your diapers. They can then make some arrangement for you to dispose your diapers

Reactions: Joeysms and Sidewinder
Seanolebar said:
True if I can sneak it out
Bring your backpack into the bathroom with you. I’m sure you’ll want to brush your teeth & get ready for the day anyhow. No one will ask why you brought your bag in & if so tell them your toiletries & change of clothes are in there.

Reactions: Sidewinder
Back