Something strange about the Tykables Little Rawrs redesign...

PrettyLilPrincess

Advocate for Cloth-Backed Diapers
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I was browsing the Tykables website just to look around (and not buy anything). Then I saw the Little Rawrs.

(apologies for being able to post a picture directly)

As you can see, the current design clearly shows the dinos looking concerned and forlorn about asteroids. Personally, I find this to be pretty morbid, and not something that a typical age regressor or abdl would want on a diaper, something that is supposed to make you feel happy, warm, fuzzy, and safe.

Compare this to the original prototype(?):

1693085493681.jpeg
1693085522448.jpeg

@todaler , what was the thinking behind the design choice?

Reactions: Consul, littledub1955, Cottontail and 2 others
I think the new design is awful. I wont be buying those now. I wish they kept them the old way with the yellow.

Reactions: lilbabyjooce, gamefreak94, baliebox4916 and 1 other person
PrettyLilPrincess said:
I was browsing the Tykables website just to look around (and not buy anything). Then I saw the Little Rawrs.

As you can see, the current design clearly shows the dinos looking concerned and forlorn about asteroids. Personally, I find this to be pretty morbid, and not something that a typical age regressor or abdl would want on a diaper, something that is supposed to make you feel happy, warm, fuzzy, and safe.

View attachment 116864
View attachment 116865

Very interesting. You are right! It looks like they are just about to get wiped out... hardly happy dinosaurs 🦕

Disgruntled employee switching the design for a laugh?

• Haha
Reactions: ILuvDiapers and Jorelaxed
star said:
Disgruntled employee switching the design for a laugh?
Yeah... I was genuinely wondering if this was supposed to be some kind of prank.

• Thinking
Reactions: lilbabyjooce and Jorelaxed
Ha, that's actually kind of amazing. No way I'd ever buy them, but wow, just when I thought the redesign couldn't get any worse...

PrettyLilPrincess said:
Yeah... I was genuinely wondering if this was supposed to be some kind of prank.
I would imagine with this print, their sales might resemble the resulting ice age 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Jorelaxed and TigerDL
I think that the redesigned Little Rawrs diapers should be cloth-backed because it would make those diapers closer to baby diapers.

It really is the most awful, vomit-inducing design ever. Have they actually made these??

PrettyLilPrincess said:
Personally, I find this to be pretty morbid, and not something that a typical age regressor or abdl would want on a diaper, something that is supposed to make you feel happy, warm, fuzzy, and safe.
The dinosaurs on the original Little Rawrs didn't look afraid, but there were meteors everywhere. I thought it was a rather peculiar thing to put on a diaper. Well, in revamping the design I guess they realized they had a contradiction to resolve: Either the meteors had to go, or the happy faces did.

Or it could be a joke. I guess we'll know in a year!

"Rated to contain mass-extinction events!"
"Dinosaurs turn to fossils when wet!"

(Exhibit C: Original Little Rawrs)
tykables-little-rawrs-printed-adult-diapers.JPG

• Love
Reactions: lilbabyjooce, ILuvDiapers and TigerDL
Like the saying goes " If it ain't broke, don't fix it" would seem to apply.

Reactions: lilbabyjooce and skylanderpamp
Maybe they took the suggestion or had the same idea as here: https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/the-opposite-of-training-paints-diaper-trainers.176329/

So I had previously gotten the tykables with the dino print and meteors, the gimmick was you need to wet the diaper to save the dinos. But the meteors didn't fade when wet, which I see as a missed opportunity.

It seems like the new meteors are going to be fade when wet, so you need to wet your diapers in order to save the concerned dinos!

• Haha
Reactions: CrinkleBear and star
Also has anyone seen these yet?

Attachments

• IMG_7704.png
    IMG_7704.png
    364.3 KB · Views: 60
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: theancientmariner, ILuvDiapers, baliebox4916 and 3 others
Yeah I just don't see a concerned look on the faces. All I see are smiles and happy looking dinosaurs with bones and being playful.
I guess it must be the individual perception for those that see concern instead of happiness. Maybe it's just because I don't look at things in a negative perspective. I'm kinda a happy sort and I like to see things positive first.
Btw, I also think theses diapers are ugly and wish they'd have kept the old design. I think they're too colorful and too busy.

deepdriftAD said:
Also has anyone seen these yet?
I have seen these and I think Tykables hit the mark when redesigning these along with their new design on the Galactic diapers. I only wish they'd went to cloth backed instead of plastic.

Reactions: bigtoddler96
Nowididit said:
Yeah I just don't see a concerned look on the faces. All I see are smiles and happy looking dinosaurs with bones and being playful.
The scared faces are in the link at the very top.

Last edited:
The apparent final design looks like it was made not by an ABDL company, but by someone who wanted to make a product specifically to troll ABDLs.

Reactions: DloverUK
Cottontail said:
The scared faces are in the link at the very top.
Oh Ok I see it now! I was looking at the lower pic which clearly shows happy playful dinosaurs.
Ok, so what's the deal here? Which is gonna be the actual diaper, top pic or bottom pic? Definitely don't want the top pic as it really does look too gloom and doom.
Thanks for pointing that out Cottontail.

Reactions: Cottontail
I realize now that I worded my post in a confusing manner.

Let me clear some things up.

This is the all-new design, the one I was talking about with the scared dinos (I converted the image that was on the website so I could post it!)
1693099840130.jpeg
This is the "original" design, the one that was showed during the beginning of the brand-wide design overhaul, ie, the one between the original original little rawrs and the newest one:
1693099966847.jpeg
Sorry about that! ^^'

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: lilbabyjooce, baliebox4916, ILuvDiapers and 2 others
PrettyLilPrincess said:

View attachment 116864
View attachment 116865

The original Prototype looks a lot better than the one with the fireball meteors falling from the sky and the dinos looking terrified.

Reactions: lilbabyjooce, skylanderpamp and ILuvDiapers
Nowididit said:
I have seen these and I think Tykables hit the mark when redesigning these along with their new design on the Galactic diapers. I only wish they'd went to cloth backed instead of plastic.
Why not offer them in both, then there is no discussion 🤣🦕

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: ILuvDiapers
Back