The Padded Prince
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
An email went out earlier giving a sneak preview of Tykables’ new designs. Some I like, some I’m not a fan of.

2F133003-B00F-47F1-9FE2-946F2FF13F16.jpeg0DFEB401-0640-4C0C-B5B3-471E42FCCC84.jpeg
Puppers
6A48B77C-2B04-4832-93C5-7C7A0F92E5E3.jpegD23E195C-382F-4A72-B13E-5660F153FD69.jpeg
Galactic
8349E31E-5EBE-4217-AF45-30EE6A93F458.jpegC28AD161-7763-4923-969B-8D424FE5BA79.jpegLittle Rawrs
684B0064-2914-4B48-8132-A1562D0238F7.jpeg3175F890-E7C5-4BE9-AC5C-563FF1E51264.jpeg
New Potty Monsters
F93C0DAC-C096-4ABC-9C1C-D5F333F456C3.jpeg9341B82C-DC29-41E7-A346-56EF5F64F1E9.jpeg
New Deluge

All getting upgraded to the 7,500 ml rating, which seems like a bit much to me. Thoughts?

• Love
Reactions: TigerDL, PatrickABDL, DiaperedTim and 3 others
Possibly good with the Deluge, but I really want a just a plain white version of this diaper from Tykables.

Reactions: star, LiddleBigBoy, ABDLEunuch and 2 others
DELUGE LOL wasn't that April fools that everyone laughed at??

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL, odd1inSyde and deepdriftAD
JaysonTheRegressor said:
DELUGE LOL wasn't that April fools that everyone laughed at??
No, it’s real. It’s confirmed somewhere on the forums here.

I think of the four new designs I’d only purchase the Puppers

Reactions: AshtonFreecss, skylavender, baliebox4916 and 7 others
I like most of them, but puppers are certainly my favorite. I do wish they weren't always sold out

Forced said:
I think of the four new designs I’d only purchase the Puppers
That’s how I feel. I’d buy the Puppers and maybe the Little Rawrs. I kinda wish they didn’t boost the absorbency though. That much absorbency at times can be wasteful in my opinion.

Reactions: TigerDL, QTnPLASTIC, frostypuppy and 2 others
Wow, I hate to be rude but they are all so ugly, some worse than others

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Teddy, IcyBlue, Davvyboy and 13 others
Potty Monsters litterally looks like something that came out of a sewer/toilet...They probably should of done some more market research before finalizing these.

Reactions: TigerDL, skylavender, baliebox4916 and 3 others
K00paTr00pa said:
Potty Monsters litterally looks like something that came out of a sewer/toilet...They probably should of done some more market research before finalizing these.
Good news, if you go to the site there's a google form where you can provide feed back on the designs. I can put a link if you can't find it as well

Reactions: TigerDL, K00paTr00pa and lilbabyjooce

Form is here. I was bluntly honest with it. These designs feel very phoned in and designed with little thought and effort in my opinion.

Reactions: TigerDL, skylavender, gamefreak94 and 1 other person
PaddedBrony said:

Form is here. I was bluntly honest with it. These designs feel very phoned in and designed with little thought and effort in my opinion.
I agree! I just filled out the form myself. I feel bad being so harsh but the majority of them just seem so half heartedly thrown together.

Reactions: sbmccue and PaddedRita
lilbabyjooce said:
I agree! I just filled out the form myself. I feel bad being so harsh but the majority of them just seem so half heartedly thrown together.
I feel like I could design a better looking diaper tbh, and a bet a number of other folks probably feel that way. ABU’s pulled off some great designs, why can’t Tykables?

Reactions: TigerDL, odd1inSyde and Diaperedlife13
PaddedBrony said:
These designs feel very phoned in and designed with little thought and effort in my opinion.
Agreed. I have to wonder if they used Artificial Intelligence for the new diaper designs? Wouldn't surprise me, with how good AI has been getting at just about everything. All the other designs I'm ok with, but the new galactics I do not like. The old galactics were a far cuter design. What you doin' tykables?

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: TigerDL, PlastiBrain and PaddedRebel
I am waiting to pass judgement until I can see better real photos or in person… just to hard to tell with what appears to be mock ups.

The pictures are totally dubbed. You can definitely tell the diaper is pasted. Just saying.

I having a feeling puppers will have the same faith as koda cubs, they look sort of similar to a certain kids show.

Pantyman said:
The pictures are totally dubbed. You can definitely tell the diaper is pasted. Just saying.
Ya, they’re not printing them yet. I think that’s probably why they’re getting the feedback from us now

Reactions: sbmccue and PaddedRita
I haven't tried any Tykables diapers yet and my personal ranking of these designs may change after I have seen more than just this presentation.

My preliminary ranking of how they appeal to me is:

Puppers;

Little Rawrz;

Deluge;

Potty Monsters;

Galactic.

When all of their styles are available, I will probably buy a large mixed case of 8 packs and maybe 2 or 3 of these new ones might make my choice list.

Reactions: TigerDL and frostypuppy
Wow, that's pretty bad. I'm a bit upset they completely ruined the little rawrz. I think of they had fade when wet meteors then there would have been nothing wrong with the first style.
Coupled with the fact abu just retired some designs and the cost...
Just finding a diaper I like is getting difficult.

• Sad
Reactions: baliebox4916 and BenNevis
Back