• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

So... I Guess This Would Be My Intro.... *heavy breathing*

psychonautalis

"Live the life you love, Love the life you live"
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little

Hello all
Greetings from the Netherverse, or the Nexus, or wherever from which you are. I am psychonautalis and I guess i'm just like you, here, gathering inspiration and courage to jump out into the unknown and be myself... and to find others just like me... I hope! :sweatdrop:

Besides my obvious interests here, i am also quite fond of arts, sciences, psycology, philosophy, anthropology, music, and other forms of culture. I like to read, write, paint, travel, camp, knit and hunt for mushrooms when they are in season. I love forests, butterflies, trees, gnomes, unicorns, faeries, and other magickal things that have mystery. I am an artist and a philosopher. (Or, so i like to think!) :detective3

I'm excited to have discussions with other memebers who have reached a retrospective and reflective state concerning their conditions. I also hope to encourage and improve my own perspective in reguards to these things... and hopefully others' in the process! :thumbsup:
I am eager to discuss many topics from subtle to more concrete aspects of being an ABDL, I hope that we can all have really genuine and enlightening conversations. I'm glad to be here and I can't wait to learn and share! :eek:

Hi and welcome!
I'm afraid, I myself won't be able to take part in the discussions you're hoping to find here, as the topics seem rather intimidating to me and would probably be beyond my comprehension, but I believe you will find lots of people, who well be more than happy to discuss all kinds of things with you.

Welcome aboard!

The first step is always the most brutal, but it starts you on a path of getting to know yourself and accepting that we are just as odd or weird as we want to be. My motto when speaking to people (both related to this and not) is that everyone has a kink or oddity about them; most just dont want to admit it.

Youll find plenty of differing opinions on a multitude of topics here with voices from every walk of life. Feel free to jump in or simply take it all in (I myself have been here for years, but im still pretty quiet). No one bites although you might get some headbutting on views, but its all friendly discussion. :)

Edit: I actually just noticed ive been here 10 years... Well then >.<

Hello psychonautalis,
Welcome to the group 😺

Thank you for the welcomes!!

@Elenwen: Don't feel too intimidated by the subject material!! I will do my best to be as strait to the point as I can with my words!! This helps me get better at explaining all things to all peoples!

@LstNwf: Agreed! I've come to this conclusion after many years of self searching through the shame. Thought I'd never get here but I finally reached a point where I was like "Okay, everybody is weird. Get over yourself and have fun." Its only our own definition that can make things out to be a certain way. And I'm going to define this as FUN :)

@ESPF Thank you for your kind and welcoming words! I'm glad to be here and to meet all of you!
SUUper happy I found this forum... I THOUGHT I WAS ALONE FOR SO LONG.

*sigh of relief*

Back