Slept in a diaper for the first time.

K00paTr00pa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
So even though I’ve warm diapers for years now, I could never fall asleep in one. Something about being to stimulated and getting too hot down there. Well last night I drank some mai tais with my wife and got tipsy enough to say fuck it and successfully slept in a large Little Kings (which I think gave me room and let my skin breath) Needless to say, I’m stoked to still find myself diapered when I woke up.

Admittedly I did wake up a few times and probably didn’t get the best sleep, but I think/hope I’m on the right track to being able to do this more often.

Has anyone else had difficulty sleeping in diapers and what did you do to improve on it?

Reactions: littlefun, PupDean and badger50
I never tried sleeping in diapers but I am glad it worked out for you! I find it too over stimulating to do it for a long period of time

Reactions: K00paTr00pa
I can't sleep without one

Reactions: soggybottoms8882, Ortler and K00paTr00pa
K00paTr00pa said:
So even though I’ve warm diapers for years now, I could never fall asleep in one. Something about being to stimulated and getting too hot down there. Well last night I drank some mai tais with my wife and got tipsy enough to say fuck it and successfully slept in a large Little Kings (which I think gave me room and let my skin breath) Needless to say, I’m stoked to still find myself diapered when I woke up.

Admittedly I did wake up a few times and probably didn’t get the best sleep, but I think/hope I’m on the right track to being able to do this more often.

Has anyone else had difficulty sleeping in diapers and what did you do to improve on it?

It gets easier over time. I probably sleep in a nappy about 1 in 3 nights. I tend to sleep better when I wear. I still find it hard to wee lying down though. I can usually do it if I first get started standing up, then move to lying.

Reactions: K00paTr00pa
Paddedtyranowolf said:
I never tried sleeping in diapers but I am glad it worked out for you! I find it too over stimulating to do it for a long period of time
This has pretty much been me for years. I think taking a melatonin supplement seems to help too.

When my urinary incontinence got to the point that I needed to wear a diaper to bed I was actually pretty surprised at how well I adjusted to it. I typically wake up in the middle of the night at least once and that was the case also when I started wearing a diaper to bed. However I attributed that to my 15+ year old mattress and not my diaper. I think the reason why I didn't need to adjust to much to wearing a diaper is because it's just really a pair of briefs with padding. And since I always wore briefs before it wasn't to different. Bulkyness aside at times.

However last year I started wearing pajamas (shirt and pants) to bed again and that has required a little adjustment so I have woken up from that.

I sleep in diapers all the time-usually cloth diapers/plastic pants and a onesie, add pajamas in cool weather.

I have actually been on a similar path the last few weeks. I was always waking up 4-5 times a night whenever I tried, and didn't attempt the next night.

After a week I was able to do it easily and don't wake up due to heat or whatnot. What might help is wearing a thinner diaper to bed, and don't tighten the tapes fully... especially the bottom two. That really helped me get used to it. After a week of progressively waking up less and less I've graduated to Megamax taped up nice and snug. 😁

Reactions: jenstheboy and LiddleBigBoy
Like a few people have said, for me the first couple of times I woke up nearly every hour, but eventually it seems to just click. No waking up anymore

I am in the same boat. I can ware the air diapers but with my bed jet those keep me cool. I can sometimes sleep in a rears full diaper but when it gets hotter i get hot easy to I am working on sleeping in the normal diaper types was well.

Oh ya, I definitely use to have issues falling a sleep while diapered lol. And it's actually quite common I think. I have no trouble sleeping in diapers anymore though fortunately, I think as I started to wear them more regularly and got use to wearing them, it eventually got easier for me to fall asleep in them

Back