Sleeping with a diaper on

It didn't take me long at all to get accustomed to sleeping in a diaper as last summer when my back went out I became completely bladder and bowel incontinent for about 3 weeks. Since then, I have regained some control but am still partially bladder and bowel incontinent and am having frequent wetting and messing accidents in bed. Some nights I sleep like a baby complete with a wet and messy diaper.

I wear diapers most nights never had a problem really the only thing I have noticed is that even though I don't wet the bed every night if I wear a diaper to bed no matter what I do wake up with a full diaper and when I don't wear diapers it's about a fifty fifty chance my bed will be dry

For the past two days I have been feeling under the weather. I took the flu shot, but always get the flu. So wearing has been a godsend for me. the body aches and the not wanting to get out of bed. I have been sleeping with diapers far back as I can remember. I have been eating my oatmeal and keeping busy, but for me there has never been a problem with diapers and sleeping. There are many choices of what you can wear, try your own combos and see what works best for you.

I struggled for years with this and during really hot weather still do - my tip that works for me as I get hot in bed anyway - use cloth backed and not AB printed plastic backed - they are cover and mould a bit better for my body shape - but yes keep at it as its worth the effort for me as I now dont wake up fully so dont have to wake up to go to the toilet and actually sleep better as a result

After months of practice I am now able to get through the night wearing a diaper, but I still have problems wetting. I can't wet lying down and when I stand by the bed to wet I always take the diaper off and go to the toilet instead. Tonight is a diaper night for me, and I am determined to keep my diaper ON all night, and use it. Any advice that might help me do this and not give up would be welcome.

yfront said:
After months of practice I am now able to get through the night wearing a diaper, but I still have problems wetting. I can't wet lying down and when I stand by the bed to wet I always take the diaper off and go to the toilet instead. Tonight is a diaper night for me, and I am determined to keep my diaper ON all night, and use it. Any advice that might help me do this and not give up would be welcome.
You hust have to keep concentrating on relaxing to pee. Eventually the pressure will get bad enough you will wet the diaper. Keep getting up to pee in the toilet though and your body will learn it is not ok to wet while laying down. Also, using a diaper you can trust won't leak helps a LOT with your subconscious mind letting go.

It was the leaks that would make sleeping harder for me. I use a diaper cover now and have no issues with leaking. I find lying on my back makes peeing easy. I could on my belly also but I'm a flooder in the middle on the night so I don't take that chance. I do wake up when I need to go but always have.

For me, I found a onesie helpful when getting used to sleeping in a nappy.

I sleep in diapers every night. I can wear anything over it and still fall asleep. Pacifiers are a must for me during the night. Its also hard for me to wet while sleeping, though I've been working on that for awhile.

Back