Skirts (Dresses) worn by Males ###

diaperlover321 said:
very cute i would wear that
thanks getting dressed up and posting about is not something I have ever done before :) though I really do love wearing that kind of stuff hehe

Reactions: GatoChihuahua
littleph0enix said:
nice to see im not the only one that wanted to wait until the dead of night to just walk about XD. the fear and excitement is 100% there since I flipped a coin as to if I did it or not and when I did kind of could not stop myself from going out even further. (first stop was a playground near me but I was soon like I could take this further haha) end up in the bigger play area/ pack near town with all the shops, scared the shit out of me when I saw people around bits here and there lol.

I really love the style of your 2nd dress, I sadly dont have much right now but I am looking at getting one of these 2 for my next buy at some point.
View attachment 95089 View attachment 95090

wow you look so good, love your shoes? boots? sorry not sure look great though

I dont have much for now but here is the first thing I got that I like and what I walked around town in at night that one time XD :
View attachment 95103View attachment 95104View attachment 95105
hmm I am worse at taking pic's of myself then I was thinking oh well, (did 3 since I didn't know which was better, all seem bad to me...) and yes I know I have too much petticoat going on and not so much skirt XD didn't think it was this bad but I just felt like one was not puffy enough to the point I was happy hehehe
Wow 😍 very nice hehe

• Love
Reactions: GatoChihuahua and littleph0enix
jp95409 said:
I like skirts, but my miniskirt does not work with diapers. I don't like to purposely show off my diapers.
nice pictures, i've been wearing a little longer skirt, and some wrap around skirts with leotards and tights under my skirt. I love wearing pantyhose or tights under my skirt, lots of times out with a disposible diaper panty.

Reactions: ianwee, Seasonedcitizen and RachelOlivia
Littlebabybecca said:
A great choice she made... :love:
love diapers to wet under my pantyhose and socks over my pantyhosed leggs,Feel so sexy and fertile when wet.

• Love
Reactions: ianwee, michaelmc, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
I have recently worn these two dresses and a skirt to work (retail), the magenta/indigo turtle neck sweater minidress reminds of Lana Kane from the Archer TV show. I wore this over blue jeans because skirts have to cover the knees at work. I skirted their rules ☺️🤭

PXL_20221201_052039984.MP.jpg

I did not wear my boobs at work, but I put them on before taking this photo. 🙃 It was "wear something red" day. I love this red sweater dress. The shiny metal rivets all over the front sparkle and catch the eye a lot more IRL instead of a photo. I wore black dress trousers underneath because of the shortness of the skirt with regards to work's dress code.

PXL_20221205_031334517.jpg

I finally gathered enough stones to wear a skirt with tights to work. No pants to protect my modesty.

PXL_20221211_193444889.jpg

The Lana Kane dress over jeans was my first dress worn out in public since the 90's. I got a few compliments and now it's snowballing.
🦄❤️

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc, rbm, OnePiece and 2 others
  • Love
Reactions: michaelmc, Seasonedcitizen, BabyprinceS and 1 other person
GatoChihuahua said:
I have recently worn these two dresses and a skirt to work (retail), the magenta/indigo turtle neck sweater minidress reminds of Lana Kane from the Archer TV show. I wore this over blue jeans because skirts have to cover the knees at work. I skirted their rules ☺️🤭

View attachment 97283

I did not wear my boobs at work, but I put them on before taking this photo. 🙃 It was "wear something red" day. I love this red sweater dress. The shiny metal rivets all over the front sparkle and catch the eye a lot more IRL instead of a photo. I wore black dress trousers underneath because of the shortness of the skirt with regards to work's dress code.

View attachment 97282

I finally gathered enough stones to wear a skirt with tights to work. No pants to protect my modesty.

View attachment 97284

The Lana Kane dress over jeans was my first dress worn out in public since the 90's. I got a few compliments and now it's snowballing.
🦄❤️
Well done you.

Ali123 said:
That’s delicious! I love how you can still see your nappy through your skirt. 💖
Thanks 🥰🌸

Here’s my wittle skirt for the night hehe

Attachments

• 2349D720-B990-4B5D-A0C8-8DC8ABC87E71.jpeg
    2349D720-B990-4B5D-A0C8-8DC8ABC87E71.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 17
Reactions: ianwee, michaelmc, SissyJoanne and 3 others
Yesterday's fun

Attachments

• IMG_20221222_180403.jpg
    IMG_20221222_180403.jpg
    467.8 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20221222_194301.jpg
    IMG_20221222_194301.jpg
    837.9 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20221222_191953.jpg
    IMG_20221222_191953.jpg
    575.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Love
Reactions: Blueboy, DLJosie, ianwee and 7 others
james6416 said:
Yesterday's fun
How sweet! No hiding your nappy under such a little flared skirt!

Reactions: james6416
james6416 said:
Yesterday's fun
Just love the diaper peeking out from under your skirt.

Reactions: michaelmc and james6416
LonelyFOX said:
Ugghh!, that's me!.
I've been wearing my girlfriend's cheerleader skirts and her bridesmaid dresses too.
(Why women don't wear some type of shorts under their dresses or skirt?).
😂 that was a thing when I was in high school shorts under skirts the shortest skirts possible so same for shorts 😂😂

james6416 said:
Oh yes me too
Uh oh!, diaper peeking out underskirt.😬

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I love wearing big baby girl dresses! They're cute, simple, comfy and have this aura of innocence & sweetness to 'em.

I have several basic play/nightie dresses, one casual pink gingham sailor dress...and coming soon: one pink "kinda-formal" '50s/'60s dress with Peter Pan collar, puffy sleeves, a sash for a cute bow in back 🎀 ...and with a skirt that allows the slightest peek-a-boo view of my diaper or matching diaper cover. It'll have a petticoat, too, which will give the skirt a little bit of body...like that of a small schoolgirl. 🥰🤗

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, OnePiece, michaelmc and 2 others
Seasonedcitizen said:
Skorts are short skirts with shorts built in. They keep the private parts private. I love them.
I don't like skorts myself ... the flash of panties is so exhilarating that fleeting glimpse puts a smile on my face! lol

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and RachelOlivia
Littlebabybecca said:
Is this any better? Here is a cute little jumper with Pampers Cruisers... My wife does like when I wear this as diaper checks and changes are much easier... ;)

View attachment 92952
An iron on embroiderd patch like Minni mouse or the likes put on the chest would look awesome :love: ❤️🧸

Reactions: daisycupcake, Littlebabybecca and Blueboy
Ali123 said:
I used to think like that, but it really isn’t a big deal.

I first went out in a skirt when I was fourteen - terrified that everyone would stop, stare and point at me. And do you know what actually happened? Nothing. No-one batted an eyelid.
I think more judgment lives in your own head than exists in the outside world. Everyone is tol busy with their own life. It's like "ooh, a boy in a skirt", for about three seconds, then back to their own day-to-day worries.

Personally I love to see people out expressing who they are. I feel good for them. I love unconventional..Conventional is boring.

Reactions: daisycupcake, Anemone and BobbiSueEllen
Back