Skirts (Dresses) worn by Males ###

babylock1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
Posted awhile back - timely reposting for this Halloween time of the year - - -

If you are reading this forum and many like it - and haven't at least tried to don a skirt
or dress just once to expand your wardrobe horizons to a more liberal level of excitement
enhancement and education of oneself - time to get with it. You missed Mardi Gras and
New Years - you still have a chance for the autumn cheerleading sessions aka Halloween.
In the meantime why not practice making a perfect cheerleading introduction skirting 101.

Reactions: Bigdada, jp95409, ChrisK and 3 others
Ugghh!, that's me!.
I've been wearing my girlfriend's cheerleader skirts and her bridesmaid dresses too.
(Why women don't wear some type of shorts under their dresses or skirt?).

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, Angelapinks, ChrisK and 1 other person
LonelyFOX said:
(Why women don't wear some type of shorts under their dresses or skirt?).
It is not at all unheard of, particularly with shorter skirts. Personally I prefer tights but that's more to do with my insecurity around blemishes on my legs.

Reactions: Bigdada, KittyninjaW, Diapersntights and 1 other person
Skorts are short skirts with shorts built in. They keep the private parts private. I love them.

• Love
Reactions: BrokenMoon, Jorelaxed, Beowulf and 3 others
Some of my skirts...the shorter ones

Attachments

• IMG_3987.jpg
    IMG_3987.jpg
    533.6 KB · Views: 46
  • Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, Luvshugs, Angelapinks and 1 other person
babylock1 said:
Posted awhile back - timely reposting for this Halloween time of the year - - -

If you are reading this forum and many like it - and haven't at least tried to don a skirt
or dress just once to expand your wardrobe horizons to a more liberal level of excitement
enhancement and education of oneself - time to get with it. You missed Mardi Gras and
New Years - you still have a chance for the autumn cheerleading sessions aka Halloween.
In the meantime why not practice making a perfect cheerleading introduction skirting 101.
I'm not really into dresses, but i can get onboard with a skater skirt & pop sox or a RaRa skirt! Only very occasionally though. :):p🤪🤪🤪🤣🤣

Reactions: Jorelaxed, nappybottom, RachelOlivia and 2 others
NaughtyBoiNathan said:
I'm not really into dresses, but i can get onboard with a skater skirt & pop sox or a RaRa skirt! Only very occasionally though. :):p🤪🤪🤪🤣🤣
View attachment 92487

• Wow
Reactions: Ohiodiaper88, diaperlover321, Diapertoddler and 15 others
I'm a male and I love wearing skirts. I just wish I could outside the house in one without it being a big deal.

• Love
Reactions: star, ianwee, satinbottom and 13 others
I also love wearing skirts. So much nicer than pants.
My favorite is my skater skirt.
I haven't used them visible in public though.
Dresses are also nice, but hard to find one that fits a male torso good.

Reactions: ianwee, Angelapinks, Happy2BeInNappies2 and 1 other person
Mfluder said:
I'm a male and I love wearing skirts. I just wish I could outside the house in one without it being a big deal.
I used to think like that, but it really isn’t a big deal.

I first went out in a skirt when I was fourteen - terrified that everyone would stop, stare and point at me. And do you know what actually happened? Nothing. No-one batted an eyelid.

• Haha
Reactions: darlingme, SheenaLuvs, GatoChihuahua and 10 others
Oh yes me too

Attachments

• IMG_20220116_100957.jpg
    IMG_20220116_100957.jpg
    580.7 KB · Views: 65
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: SissyJoanne, diaperlover321, Luvshugs and 6 others
I love skirts. Most of my wardrobe is from the girls dept... Here is a favorite of mine, it has attached shorts for modesty...great for playing on the playground... ;)

Hanekitty 001.jpg

Hanekitty 020.jpg
Hanekitty 025.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Bipippa, Abnalover, DLJosie and 11 others
I have a couple of skirts, one of which is in my profile picture. The other is a red tiered skirt. Both have elasticated waists, which is accommodating. I am on the look out for a short denim skirt that will fit me. A maxi dress is also on my wish list. I too wish I could wear openly.

Reactions: XDRESS101, RachelOlivia, Angelapinks and 2 others
Whenever I get a chance, I will wear a skirt around the house. Sometimes over a diaper and sometimes over panties. Now that it is getting cooler the skirt goes over either tights or leggings.
I live in a very private wooded area and the boldest I have been has been to bring out the garbage to the street wearing my denim miniskirt over black tights.

Reactions: ianwee, darlingme, Diapersntights and 5 others
Here's my red tiered skirt. Wish I had the hips and waist to do it justice lol.
IMG_0349.JPG

• Love
Reactions: Bipippa, DLJosie, Abnalover and 6 others
TrickCyclist said:
Here's my red tiered skirt. Wish I had the hips and waist to do it justice lol.
View attachment 92843
No HIPS - make some - bulk out the area between the waist and the hem with doubled diapers and cover preferably
one with ruffled bum detailing - or - perhaps a short petti petticoat. In any event spread the hem line out like an
Skaters skirt - AND horizontal stripes don't help with the visual effect - go for a solid dark top. Seeing more of your
B-I-G picture include leg wear sox and perhaps mary janes ? Like the Otezla commercial "Show more of you"!

• Love
Reactions: Trina, Seasonedcitizen and NaughtyBoiNathan
With my baby bulge, I should get maternity clothes.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: littleph0enix, chrischrischris, Happy2BeInNappies2 and 2 others
Mfluder said:
Indeed

• Love
Reactions: ianwee, michaelmc, daisycupcake and 3 others
Maybe I am in the wrong place to say
Shorts just get in the way
The best part of wearing dresses
Is easy diaper change after big messes

• Haha
Reactions: DLJosie, ianwee, BobbiSueEllen and 9 others
Back