Skirts (Dresses) worn by Males ###

I’m home from work for lunch and after reading this I decided to get my wittle skirt on for a while to hehe

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 33
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 33
  • Love
Reactions: DLJosie, michaelmc, RachelOlivia and 3 others
gym1.jpgIMG_1093.jpg
Two of my many

• Love
Reactions: Blueboy, DLJosie, michaelmc and 14 others
lupin said:
Photo 1 camera angle and southern exposure --- interesting waist closing using buttons - my gym slips use a sliding locking tab - images -
The sliding locking tab gives about a 2 inch play on the waist fitting
Have the Gym Slip skirt in red - white - blue - purple and a green tartan -
and YES must watch the southern exposure -
oh so just a tad too short -
best worn with fancy panties with rows of ruffled frills on the bum.

Attachments

• DSC04405.JPG
    DSC04405.JPG
    332.6 KB · Views: 15
  • 00ef7626-60af-404b-886e-b4fc19fbdf7d.jpg
    00ef7626-60af-404b-886e-b4fc19fbdf7d.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC04260.JPG
    DSC04260.JPG
    522.3 KB · Views: 15
  • Love
Reactions: Blueboy, GatoChihuahua, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
My pvc diaper dress

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    934.2 KB · Views: 30
  • Love
Reactions: BunnyPrincess, Luvshugs, Angelapinks and 6 others
I do like seeing big cloth nappies and plastic pants peeping out below level of dresses

Reactions: RachelOlivia, Seasonedcitizen and chrischrischris
A while back i did experiment at home with wearing male clothes on top and female cloths on the bottom in a goth/alt style and i like the way it looks but i don't have the confidence to go out in public like it.

rs1.jpg
rs2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Blueboy, GatoChihuahua, littleph0enix and 4 others
This is fascinating ... I am a kilt person ..not skirts though . However a kilt is a skirt technically going by most dictionary definitions. It's weird that while I would never wear a female skirt myself I have no problem with other blokes wanting to . It's intriguing .
I absolutely love my kilts . I own about 25 or so from traditional 8 yard and five yard wool ones to light sports nylon ones . I wear them all slightly shorter at 22 -23" . Normal drop is 24" . One is 21 " though and is more like a mini kilt in reality . Re hemming them a little shorter is not for the faint hearted like me so a good friend who is a seamstress has done most for me. The short one is a leather one from Pakistan ..

My first experience was when I was put in a kilt when I was seven years old for a wedding . There was a photo or two of me resplendent in the kilt a little white ghillie shirt , hose (long socks) leather shoes and a little sporran and flashes ..I do recall it also so years later I added a kilt to my wardrobe ..I only really put one on for hiking , home stuff and the occasional wedding or function but it's special each time .

Give a kilt a try sometime guys .. It might be easier to do than a skirt I think ..Cheers ..

Last edited:
Reactions: GatoChihuahua, RachelOlivia and Happy2BeInNappies2
I would totally wear kilts if they came in more patterns and styles. I feel like my fashion tastes in these things are closer to "magic schoolbus" than traditional - I'll take space and stars over plaid anyday. Though, I'm wearing a plain plaid skirt right now, so I still appreciate the traditional.

weethepeople said:
This is fascinating ... I am a kilt person ..not skirts though . However a kilt is a skirt technically going by most dictionary definitions. It's weird that while I would never wear a female skirt myself I have no problem with other blokes wanting to . It's intriguing .
I absolutely love my kilts . I own about 25 or so from traditional 8 yard and five yard wool ones to light sports nylon ones . I wear them all slightly shorter at 22 -23" . Normal drop is 24" . One is 21 " though and is more like a mini kilt in reality . Re hemming them a little shorter is not for the faint hearted like me so a good friend who is a seamstress has done most for me. The short one is a leather one from Pakistan ..

My first experience was when I was put in a kilt when I was seven years old for a wedding . There was a photo or two of me resplendent in the kilt a little white ghillie shirt , hose (long socks) leather shoes and a little sporran and flashes ..I do recall it also so years later I added a kilt to my wardrobe ..I only really put one on for hiking , home stuff and the occasional wedding or function but it's special each time .

Give a kilt a try sometime guys .. It might be easier to do than a skirt I think ..Cheers ..
I love wearing a kilt, but I think that it is probably because its the only 'skirt' a guy is allowed to wear. And even then I am only allowed to wear it on Burns Night.

• Sad
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
Richpip said:
I love wearing a kilt, but I think that it is probably because its the only 'skirt' a guy is allowed to wear. And even then I am only allowed to wear it on Burns Night.
I've just bought three more....only $30 each so they are just for knocking around home or hiking etc ..they haven't arrived yet and I'll get my friend who is great with sewing to take an inch or a bit more off the hem of them...so they're a little more above the knee than standard...My leather one is nearly the shortest I have..It's only 21 inches..It has a full nap across the front ...I love it ..I also have an older Mountain Hardwear one made of cotton and khaki..It's the closest one to a skirt .. doesn't have pleats and fastens to the left like girls kilts do but it is labelled in English and French as. Mens/ Hommes..I have two of them actually... Would be 20-21 inches ..very light so takes not much wind to lift it..Sadly Mountain Hardwear don't do kilts much now...I wish they did....

Last edited:
Reactions: GatoChihuahua and Seasonedcitizen
Taking diapers out of the discussion , wearing skirts , kilts or even dresses should not be an issue in times of free choice and liberty but it is at least in western society it seems . It's all about conformity that has just evolved in the past period of history . Funnily enough even as late as the 1930's or 40's young lads up to a certain age wore very similar clothes to girls and nobody batted an eyelid . I saw a picture of a very pretty young girl (I thought) and then I read the caption that revealed it was in fact Franklin D. Roosevelt as a very young boy . He was wearing a little dress . Early on and even now in certain circumstances scouts will wear kilts .

I think personally the issue of us westerner males being vilified often for wearing a skirt or dress or even a kilt is bewildering and wrong . Why the heck not should a bloke be able to chuck on a skirt ..If it was good enough for men in some of the great civilizations like the Babylonions . Greeks , Egyptians and Romans to conquer the world it should be good enough for modern era men .

Here's FDR as he was at a very young age

https://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/thumbs/picture/730195/84556272.jpg ..

Reactions: michaelmc, Belarin, TrickCyclist and 2 others
james6416 said:
Oh yes me too
i have dressed like that in public a few time only my mini skirt was pink and my diaper was pink

Reactions: GatoChihuahua, Seasonedcitizen and james6416
TrickCyclist said:
I have a couple of skirts, one of which is in my profile picture. The other is a red tiered skirt. Both have elasticated waists, which is accommodating. I am on the look out for a short denim skirt that will fit me. A maxi dress is also on my wish list. I too wish I could wear openly.
A very cute skirt :) & as they say, you go girl :) Nice to see an Aussie on here too btw 💜

Reactions: GatoChihuahua
Just a few of me over the past few days. Im defo a skirt kinda gurl. :love:

Attachments

• IMG_4210.jpg
    IMG_4210.jpg
    415.4 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_4209.jpg
    IMG_4209.jpg
    306.7 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_4198.jpg
    IMG_4198.jpg
    573.1 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_4197.jpg
    IMG_4197.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 23
Reactions: Angelapinks, rbm, OnePiece and 1 other person
Mfluder said:
I'm a male and I love wearing skirts. I just wish I could outside the house in one without it being a big deal.
Can definitely agree with this sentiment, I'm not into crossdressing or sissy stuff at all but a big pet peeve is the modern stigma attached to men wearing skirts, I would love to be able to wear one out and about without having to worry what people will say (or even do), so much more comfortable and cooler in the hot summer months but round here I would not dare it. Especially going by the looks or comments I get when people find out I wear tights under my trousers in winter for the extra insulation.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and DownLow
Interestingly, my female identity is like age 20 or so. I keep it fairly simple. Panties of course, pleated skirt, pantie hoes, wig, bra, t-shirt, wig and converse sneakers. Its kind of on the tomboyish side, but I love the panties/skirt/panty hoes combo. Its heavenly.

When I play baby, its stays male for the most part.

Reactions: Angelapinks
notnearmine11 said:
Maybe I am in the wrong place to say
Shorts just get in the way
The best part of wearing dresses
Is easy diaper change after big messes
Yah - you got that right - Anything with a crotch seam or cojoined legs poses a changing act with pull-ons-ups diapers.
The basic folded and pinned diaper can still be done with shorts - pants and skorts - easier with skirts and dresses no obstructions.
Diaper covers do continue to be a problem like the pull-ons - but unless a continuing flooding leaking wet site may be skipped.
A quick fix is the loin cloth padded liner(s) but only for moderate leakage.
Got to know your leakage levels or schedule to be sure of the application needed.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and notnearmine11
Diapersntights said:
Yep, small steps and a lovely feeling of daring yourself to do it mixed with fear and excitement, isn't it? I've gone out a few times fully en femme walking around the block either very late at night or very early in the morning, keeping my head down if I walked past anyone. Don't think I've every been recognised.
nice to see im not the only one that wanted to wait until the dead of night to just walk about XD. the fear and excitement is 100% there since I flipped a coin as to if I did it or not and when I did kind of could not stop myself from going out even further. (first stop was a playground near me but I was soon like I could take this further haha) end up in the bigger play area/ pack near town with all the shops, scared the shit out of me when I saw people around bits here and there lol.
lupin said:
I really love the style of your 2nd dress, I sadly dont have much right now but I am looking at getting one of these 2 for my next buy at some point.
1669571656719.png 1669571682245.png
SissyAliceUK said:
A while back i did experiment at home with wearing male clothes on top and female cloths on the bottom in a goth/alt style and i like the way it looks but i don't have the confidence to go out in public like it.
View attachment 93810
wow you look so good, love your shoes? boots? sorry not sure look great though

I dont have much for now but here is the first thing I got that I like and what I walked around town in at night that one time XD :
1669578670959.png1669578708032.png1669578752315.png
hmm I am worse at taking pic's of myself then I was thinking oh well, (did 3 since I didn't know which was better, all seem bad to me...) and yes I know I have too much petticoat going on and not so much skirt XD didn't think it was this bad but I just felt like one was not puffy enough to the point I was happy hehehe

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DLJosie, diaperlover321, Blueboy and 3 others
littleph0enix said:
nice to see im not the only one that wanted to wait until the dead of night to just walk about XD. the fear and excitement is 100% there since I flipped a coin as to if I did it or not and when I did kind of could not stop myself from going out even further. (first stop was a playground near me but I was soon like I could take this further haha) end up in the bigger play area/ pack near town with all the shops, scared the shit out of me when I saw people around bits here and there lol.

I really love the style of your 2nd dress, I sadly dont have much right now but I am looking at getting one of these 2 for my next buy at some point.
View attachment 95089 View attachment 95090

wow you look so good, love your shoes? boots? sorry not sure look great though

I dont have much for now but here is the first thing I got that I like and what I walked around town in at night that one time XD :
View attachment 95103View attachment 95104View attachment 95105
hmm I am worse at taking pic's of myself then I was thinking oh well, (did 3 since I didn't know which was better, all seem bad to me...) and yes I know I have too much petticoat going on and not so much skirt XD didn't think it was this bad but I just felt like one was not puffy enough to the point I was happy hehehe
very cute i would wear that

Reactions: DLJosie and Angelapinks
Back