Siysiy's Blog.

I don't know what to do, I just can't stayĺ dry. I am still on three charges a day.

One in the morning then one about 2.00 (if o remember then my last change in the afternoon before I go sleep.

But sometimes like today I need a extra change.

Which means I'm going through my mum supply off timepiece faster now.

Do I go for the thicker ones that will last longer.

I don't know, I need a big

• Sad
Reactions: GatoChihuahua
Hi siysiy. Will using boosters help?
Yesterday, I had a trip away from home that went for over 15 hours and the North Shore Megamax (with boosters), that I had on, lasted all day.
Hope you do not run out of supplies.

Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
Hi siysiy. Will using boosters help?
Yesterday, I had a trip away from home that went for over 15 hours and the North Shore Megamax (with boosters), that I had on, lasted all day.
Hope you do not run out of supplies.
Issac got me some Raskels. He said that Little Raskels like me need to be in Raskels diapers.

Plus everyone can hear you with them on.

I going to get some boosters.

Next month we are going to a Little meet up.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua and Happy2BeInNappies2
Hi everyone

I think I worked it out it when I have energy drinks that are full of caffeine that I Irun the risk of leaking.

Well it Easter and I planning to go off on adventure this Monday and enjoy the weekend.

I still have school to go to today though.

20220405_012203.jpg

So this is the forklift I have been using it so quite.

But I had to say my good bys to it now as on Thursday I start my new job. I going back in to support work, I start on Thursday night. So I have Easter weekend to do what ever I like.

So on Monday I planning to take my self off on an adventure. In the meantime I have I have a lot of homework to do.

I also have some small DIY projects to do.

Issac has told me that I have to get a haircut before I start my new job. But I not going to cut my long hair off.

I going to try and get it branded again. Something like this.

1649509102684.jpg

I also have got alot of rainbow thinks comming for pride this summer.

But to day I think I going of going go the DIY shop in my dungarees as I want to put a shelf up in my kitchen.

And this will give Peter some metal for his Twitter account.

@Peterbunny6

At the moment I laying in bed suckling and he is under my arm while I type this.

I gess I should change out of my night time diaper. And get some breakfast.

Hi

This is Peter get my breakfast ready for me.

IMG_20220415_095112.jpg

I got Weetabix with summer fruit and a cup of tea with toast.

• Love
Reactions: GatoChihuahua and chrischrischris
Look at what I did this morning.

I put ou a shelf in my kitchen. IMG_20220415_120411.jpg

And I build and planter.

IMG_20220415_120418.jpg

Now Peter and I need to get some strawberries and blackberries and raspberries. And maybe I get some carrots for Peter.

It's lunch time soon. I like putting things to gether.

I was dressed in my dungarees at the shop and no one said anything, I did have to fight the temptation to skip down and the middle aisle.

I feel so happy right now, happy, and Little.

• Wow
  • Love
IMG_20220418_081921.jpg

Whoopsie.

Didn't have a Big so I had to try and cook my own dinner.

It was fish and chips.

• Haha
  • Sad
Now a burnt offerings to the gods?

• Haha
My Big is so good to me. He has booked a hotel for us for Brighton pride in August.

I miss him being with me so much just want to give him huggs

Reactions: GatoChihuahua and KittyninjaW
Anyway up date on my life. And I still suck at be a adult. I got a job that I had been working towards for months and it last 4 days untill the person I was supporting choose that being supported wasn't for him.

So now I got to try and get my forklift job back.

This has been playing havoc with my mental health I just need something to calm my nerves down. But I've been unable to get a GP appointment until Thursday afternoon which actually is quite quick for the wonderful NHS.

I looking forward to a play date Little meet up. https://fetlife.com/events/1089113

Sould be so much fun.

I have a doctors appointment later to talk about things. with my mental health.

what is a English baby to do? my doctor told me to cut back on tea and monster drinks. he want me on flavoured water. as it wont have sugar in it.

he put me on something to cram me down as well.

Rawr! I can't go with out my morning cup of tea!! :( and, and sweets..... No Sugar!!! No McFlurry ice cream.

what is a Little boy to do?

• Sad
I forgot to update everyone on the garden.

Peter and I planted strawberries and raspberries.

20220429_070531.jpg

• Love
I been at school to day I have 2000 words ro right I done it but I need to do it again because I could do better.

20220429_135307.jpg

Do you like my school uniform.

Wish I could go out and play but i am being a good Little and doing my school work.

I going to have some Little space time tomorrow. I think I needs it.

I spent most of the weekend doing my school work, and I finished one project. :)

I was to Work either individually or in groups of 2 or 3, and using a variety of models and frameworks, you will plan an innovation for a local organisation. You will need to identify an appropriate market, generate new creative ideas, plan an appropriate innovation and demonstrate how you would extract value from your innovation. The output must explain your decisions and your reasoning.
The output will be a 10-minute video presentation to deliver your innovation, ready for the customer to review. The platform for delivering this video will be debated and agreed during the lectures.
Weighting: 40%
Individually, evaluate the process you have undertaken in CW1.
The output will be a written report of 1500-2000 words delivered via electronic submission.
Harvard reference will be used.
Weighting: 60 %

now my new project for school is to:-

You are presented with a real-life case where you are provided with basic information about the rationale, purpose and scope of the study subject. You are expected to apply the breadth of your knowledge obtained throughout this course and conduct both the online and in-field research to further expand your understanding of the operational aspect of the case presented. In result, you will provide a comprehensive analysis with academic underpinning and recommendations.

Individual Assignment: Management Report on a real-world project, which provides a detailed theoretical and applied rationale/justification to support the outcomes backed up by recent scholarly books, articles, etc.

An individual written assignment will include the review and evaluation of operations function and recommendations for improvement.

so I have to get my thinking cap on. :think:

1651479573515.png

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

• Haha
R.jpeg

I decided on getting something like this done befor my littles meet up on Sunday and I thinking of doing my nails as well.

What do you guys think. I still keep my pony tell and I see if I can get in to a braid if not I just plate it.

I am so looking forward to the play date on Sunday.

Hugs

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
20220506_165950.jpg

I'm a bit disappointed with with my bye hear tattoo it dose look anything like the photo. But never mind. I'm finding it hard to find someone that can do braiding as well.

My ponytail now is at the stage where it tickles the back of my neck. So I am going to put in to a pla.

I was going to paint my nails but I don't know i"m just not feeling like it at the moment. Although I have ordered some nail transfers.

1651899233571.png1651899233571.png
I think it look cooler than just blue coloured nails.

Why is it that when I can't be in little space I really want to to have a little time I'm and when I have a weekend and where I can be little for two whole days I'm just not feieling it.

• Sad
Back