Siysiy's Blog.

Yea, just wish my paintings and writing would make some money.

But I hear at work again long for the time when it time to go home.

Thanks

So I kind of 24/7 padded and I noticed something yesterday after I got home and changed out of a wet diaper.

The special feel was not there as much. When I padded up when I progressed it was special. But now I wear because I can't trust my body. It's more of the norm to be in a diaper.

Reactions: KittyninjaW
Hi Everyone

I thought I should post.

So this week the minimum wage in the UK went to £9.50 for over 25s (that 25 in earth years.) I thought that I would be getting some more pocket money because of this but I didn't. :(

Why are grown ups so mean. I need pocket money to get stuff.

Anyway I have a cunning at plan.
I,m going to wich jobs because I can get more pocket money somewhere else.

It's only about a month then I will start on my new adventure.

Anyway I have been talking with a potential Daddy how said he like the idea of looking after Issac and I. We will see how that goes.

I was wondering what the world would look like if us Littles could be ourselves more when out and about?

This come about when I support two youn guys this week on a wacking night. These guys had decided that they needed to transition F to M.

We got talking about Spiderman then I showed them my nails I had done last year. I did tell them that I was a little but I think they worked that out.

So accepting of how people are. I really hope that slowly everyone becomes more accepting.

Will I will let everyone know how things go.

Hugs

• Love
Reactions: GatoChihuahua and KittyninjaW
Hi siysiy.
There is almost always a delay between the announcement of a wage increase and the effect arriving in your payslip. (Plus the fact that the rise usually starts in a fresh pay period).

Having been incontinent for a few years now, there is nothing special about putting on a nappy, I'm sad to say. It is just my normal everyday underwear now. (But as I need them, I am very glad that I have good ones for the job).

However, that applies to my regular white medical type nappies. When it comes de-stressing and having a little Adult Baby time, my AB print nappies, can still give me a thrill.

Enjoy what you can.

Reactions: siysiy
Shorts no shorts

So I am taking the day off work to go and talk to someone about getting a better payed Job.

I have found out that 10c is the recommended temperature to start wearing short trousers again.

I do feel so much more comfortable in shorts than longs plus my Little side would be in shorts/ dungarees shorts. Like all the time.

So today I found myself arguing with my little side about out not wearing short trousers today. It is 12c but also raining no big surprise there it's the UK.

Plus I need to look kinda like a adult with talking to these people.

The compromise is that I will change into shorts when I get home, and we will go and see a movie this evening.

Does anyone else have trouble in deciding what to wear.

Hugs

Reactions: GatoChihuahua, LittlePrince and KittyninjaW
No not for me siysiy. (I will keep this short).

Always wear the same (boring male) clothes outside. Shirts with long sleeves and trousers or jeans, be it Summer, Winter or seasons in between.

I have not put on shorts since I was a kid, but I am content with my lot.

All the best with your new job hunting.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua
Well I just finish my new job driving a forklift. Loved it but I finish at 2.00 am

The forklift I was giving is called Linda but everybody calls her Lindy.

So I told Issac that I have a mistress at work and she let me ride her.

I then sent him a phone of the forklift.

I thought it was funny but he called me a strange boy.

• Haha
There are simply those occasions from tine to tines when our humour goes astray and is misunderstood. Better luck next dismount.
Yes, I also hold a Fork Lift ticket.

Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
There are simply those occasions from tine to tines when our humour goes astray and is misunderstood. Better luck next dismount.
Yes, I also hold a Fork Lift ticket.
Ho no he got it. Next time he is with me
I be getting a spanking. But it was so worth it.

Pluss he knows I not going to do cheat on him. We trust each to much for that to happen.

Plus even if my adult side want to keep something secret, my Little side can't keep quiet so he would find out.

Like the time I went to A&E I know he would be worried so I didn't tell him. Then he regress me and found out everything.

That time I was in trouble for keeping that I was in hospital from him.

Rawr!!!

:(

Ok it's official my body hates me. :,,,,(

Got up and put my morning diaper on. Then I go I to the kitchen and my body decided that then would be a good time to mess.

No time to get to the toilet.

I don't like messing because of the clean up.

Anyway I am all clean now and in a fresh diaper except this one I had a a tab failure so it's it's stuck on with duct tape.

It's that time when I need to order my three month worth but if I am going through them like this it won't be three months before I need some more.

Never let it be said being a Little is easy, because it not.

Reactions: KittyninjaW
Someone decided to take them selfs off to the beach, whith out taking me. :(

not only that be then send me a selfie of him at the beach.

Ho well soon it going to be nice worm weather. And we will be playing in the sand again.

I am going to have to find out about swimming diapers. Is there such a thing?

Anyway I have put my order in for more diapers.

I wonder if I should put my cage back on for a while. It turns out that I got one that is to small. I need the next size up then put the one I have on once i am use to it and i because smaller

But I brought it so I gess I should wear it. As not being caged is not going to help my body retain it self.

My order of diapers arrived. :)

Perter help me put them away until I need a change.

20220406_133749.jpg

Hi everyone.

I looked after a young man last night. Who was fascinated that I had my hair up in a ponytail, in his mind man have short hair and women have long hair.

But I have been growing mine. For the last two years and I still have two years left of growing it out.

I want to be able to have a fresh plat and still have my pony tell come over my shoulder so I can play with it.

I am ok at branding it but not that good at the French plat.

siysiy said:
Hi everyone.

I looked after a young man last night. Who was fascinated that I had my hair up in a ponytail, in his mind man have short hair and women have long hair.

But I have been growing mine. For the last two years and I still have two years left of growing it out.

I want to be able to have a fresh plat and still have my pony tell come over my shoulder so I can play with it.

I am ok at branding it but not that good at the French plat.
How about pig tails like a the little girl you are

parcelboy2 said:
How about pig tails like a the little girl you are
I not good at getting them even. Kind need a big to help me. And just because I have been know to wear a dress and put make up on. Does mean I'm a girl! I'm not a girl, I'm a Little.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua and KittyninjaW
siysiy said:
I not good at getting them even. Kind need a big to help me. And just because I have been know to wear a dress and put make up on. Does mean I'm a girl! I'm not a girl, I'm a Little.
No you are the one and only Siysiy

johnyb said:
I was reading your stuff. Bloody amazing and so honest. I really admire you for that. Well done. You are a very strong individual. J
Thank you.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua and NappiedTruckDriver
Back