Siysiy's Blog.

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Well I try this before and I don't know one of those things.

So I going to give it another go at keeping a block.

I started one about my experience of being in a chastity cage. So I going to copy and paste that one in.

But first I think I need to put about my self. And who my Big is. About how I ended up almost 24/7. How I became to accept my self as a Little.

I going to try and spend some time on this.

Hugs

Reactions: piper23
Hi siysiy I hope this Blog achieves your objectives.

Although we may not have a lot in common, I for one (for what it is worth), is very interested in your life story (as we all have one) and how we ended up being what we are. (Now living better with self acceptance).
I would love to hear more of your experiences.
Hope you can find the time to share soon.

Keep on Blogging on.

Last edited:
Reactions: GatoChihuahua and Deleted member 57387
Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
Hi siysiy I hope this Blog achieves your objectives.

Although we may not have a lot in common, I for one (for what it is worth), is very interested in your life story (as we all have one) and how we ended up being what we are. (Now living better with self acceptance).
I would love to hear more of your experiences.
Hope you can find the time to share soon.

Keep on Blogging on.
Thank you so much. For your encouragement.

I will put some effort into to getting everything up-to-date of how I got to where I am now.

With me being a Little is much more than a life style choice it's who I am.

Just like no one choice to be what sex they are born.

And I honestly just thought of having it to record what my experiences are as a Little in a adult world. ( that's a good title for a book)

Hugs

Siysiy

Reactions: Sissyleslie, GatoChihuahua, ABDLlover and 1 other person
But for now I set some time aside to day to do some creative writing and I going to get some plants for my Little garden.

It's a post stamp of a roof garden just big enough for two people to sit out and have have lunch or something. And in the summer Issac and I can sleep under the stairs.

Issac is my Big but he is also a Little and we do do switching.

This is all about me and my journey of self discovery.

My dad died in a car accident when I was 11, and my mum brought me up, so I became very close to her.

Fast forward and I am sitting in a therapist surgery talking about my mum and how she died.

During my therapy sessions I talked about being childlike in some way and my therapist told me about Peter pan syndrome and that being a man child could be healthy as a way of dealing with things but to have a balance.

Then I started googling and found out about ABDL.

I can remember get my first Adult diaper and sleep in it. And how hard it was to wet myself, I had to stand next to the toilet before I could release.

I got my pacifier using Amazon I remember the wave of relaxations that came over me the first time I put it in my mouth,

Growing up I had a stuffed Rabbit I called Gus. I had given him to a charity shop along time ago. So I went to Build-A-Bear and got Peter bunny.

Being in a diaper, suckling on a pacifier, hugging Peter and doing something like colouring in or painting while cartoons where on, seem to be enjoyable.

I met Issac at a meet called Little Big Land this was for Littles like me to go a play. Innocent play think nursery meets children's party.

But everyone there is over 18 in physical years, mind sets years between toddler and primary school .

So that how I found I was a Little.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua, ABDLlover, Diaperloverj and 1 other person
This is me now .

Well first I gess I need to tell people about my mental health I I have suffered from depression and very much anxiety.

Adulting Is hard for me and I have had and receiving help for it.

I also have severe dyslexia which doesn't help with Adulting.

But it's not all a downer I am studying at the university of Derby. HND in Business and management. I love it I got my self a school uniform. Gray shorts and a polo neck t-shirt Issac thinks I look cute although in the winter months I'm in long trousers, I am in shorts as much as possible.

My anxiety has not helped and over the years I found myself rushing to the toilet alot more. And even not making it sometimes. This is not a option at work.

So diaper have become much more of a thing as it takes care of the worry.

Issac said that Little Boy like me need to be Paddy anyway and encourages me to be padded all the time.

What else, I am asexual. I like giving Issac hugs and being all romantic but no sex please I'm English. Hee, hee.

This is one of the reasons I have be thinking about chacity cage. I don't like because erect as it's uncontrollable, especially with a diaper on. Well it is for me anyway.

Well I think that it for now.

I am going to copy and past the post about charity. And I going to do my best to up date the blog with what I get up to.

Along with photos.

And thank you for following me it does help that I have the feeling someone is going to read all this nonsense and I'm not just talking to myself.

Hugs

• Love
Reactions: GatoChihuahua, ABDLlover and dogboy
Hello siysiy, I have just reviewed my response to your last two posts and I wish to warn you that it is a bit long. I hope you don't mind me being so long winded. So here goes, (pasting into the next post now).

Hi siysiy glad that you have found some time to share your story. Rest assured you are not just talking to yourself, I am listening (so to speak) and enjoy reading your ‘nonsense’ as you put it.

Sorry to hear that you lost your Dad when you were only 11 years old, that would have been hard on your Mum as well. I am fortunate to have had both parents when going up. Dad died when I was in my late 30s and Mum passed away only a couple of years ago, (I am now in my mid 60s).

Many, many years ago, when I was on my diaper ‘L’ plates and I tried using for the first time and found that my mind had been so well potty trained, that I could only wet or mess (with difficulty) by either standing in front of, or sitting on, the toilet. (This was long before my IBS and life stresses contributed to my slowly worsening bowel incontinence).

Now days nappy use is anywhere anytime, but (with the little control I still do have), I try my best NOT to have a BM in confined public spaces.

I also discovered that I got better sleep sucking on a dummy, but it took quiet a while before I woke up in the morning with it still in my mouth.
(I never sleep without the three Teddy Bears that my wife gave me, as they are always on the bed).

Then came the day a few years ago, (as I was found daily scrubbing my underwear clean as hand washing), when my wife said to me:
“I think you should give it up and wear nappies all the time now.” My wife was right of course (they always are) and I have not worn anything else since. As I complied to her suggestion, she then followed that up with these words, “Welcome to my world.” My beautiful girl developed serve continence ages before we were married. She ended up on the incontinence allowance and I went on leave from work to take full time care of her at home. - Please do take care with the tube of your chastity device, (my wife suffered a lot from UTIs from just wearing pull ups). -

But now it is just me, my wife passed away in August last year and I rejoined ADISC many weeks later for some online company.
[I had first joined ADISC in October 2009 and became inactive in March 2011 when we were engaged]. I miss her very much.

By the way, she used to keep part of our front veranda as her small plants in pots, garden area. As a youth I used to love camping in the bush, ‘sleeping under the stars’ the country night sky being so much better for star glazing (far less light pollution).

Coping with depression and anxiety affects the mental health of so many of us in this model world, glad you received helpful therapy.
My AB times are the best for de-stressing, excellent that you had the ‘Little Big Land’ to attend [I would never dare] and great that you found your Big for your Little self.
I also suffer from dyslexia and my highest academic qualification was a Diploma in IT, but that was last century, (now just retired).

As an asexual, may I ask you a finishing question? If it is: “No sex please, we are British” then where do all the (born) English people, come from?

Hope I have not taken up too much responding space on your blog. Take care.

Last edited:
Reactions: GatoChihuahua and siysiy
siysiy said:
This is me now .

Well first I gess I need to tell people about my mental health I I have suffered from depression and very much anxiety.

Adulting Is hard for me and I have had and receiving help for it.

I also have severe dyslexia which doesn't help with Adulting.

But it's not all a downer I am studying at the university of Derby. HND in Business and management. I love it I got my self a school uniform. Gray shorts and a polo neck t-shirt Issac thinks I look cute although in the winter months I'm in long trousers, I am in shorts as much as possible.

My anxiety has not helped and over the years I found myself rushing to the toilet alot more. And even not making it sometimes. This is not a option at work.

So diaper have become much more of a thing as it takes care of the worry.

Issac said that Little Boy like me need to be Paddy anyway and encourages me to be padded all the time.

What else, I am asexual. I like giving Issac hugs and being all romantic but no sex please I'm English. Hee, hee.

This is one of the reasons I have be thinking about chacity cage. I don't like because erect as it's uncontrollable, especially with a diaper on. Well it is for me anyway.

Well I think that it for now.

I am going to copy and past the post about charity. And I going to do my best to up date the blog with what I get up to.

Along with photos.

And thank you for following me it does help that I have the feeling someone is going to read all this nonsense and I'm not just talking to myself.

Hugs
Welcome to you and maybe Issac. Maybe he can join this site as well if he hasn't already. It's good to have the support from the group but the best thing is having support in the same house.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua and Happy2BeInNappies2
Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
As an asexual, may I ask you a finishing question? If it is: “No sex please, we are British” then where do all the (born) English people, come from?

Hope I have not taken up too much responding space on your blog. Take care.

Hee, hee No Sex Please We're British was a west end play in the 1970s https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Sex_Please,_We're_British

growing up in the 70s and 80's we brock lots of the establishment rules I guess I'm just a punk rocker with flowers in my hair.

millennials don't know they got it so good.

hee, hee

• Haha
Reactions: GatoChihuahua
ABDLlover said:
Welcome to you and maybe Issac. Maybe he can join this site as well if he hasn't already. It's good to have the support from the group but the best thing is having support in the same house.
Hi and thank you Issac does have an account but he is not that active on hearing. but that just means he not going to get the Win. from the last person the pose wins thread. yes, it is still going. hee, hee

I did do any think!!!

Siysiy Wins !.png

que evil laughter

his is from the Blog I posed over the weekend about my experience of wearing a chastity cage.

Hi everyone.

After many years of thinking about it, I have got myself a Chasity Cage. It has a silicone tube that will go up inside me. Make escape impossible without the key.

It is comfortable, and I know it’s there, but with my diaper, it is okay, apart from the end of my penis where the tube enters my body. That stings a bit when I wet. I hope that this is because it is new and things will settle down,

Why have I got a cage?

I don’t like getting hard as it pushes onto my diaper, meaning I have to pint it up and wait for things to go back down. the cage won’t stop that happening, but I not going to be able to get totally erect, making life easier for me

The other reason is I want to retain my body to sleep through the night. I don’t get a good night’s sleep because my body will wake me up early to wee; I am fine the rest of the time my body know I am wearing and just goes. I hope that because there is a tube inside me now, my body will not be able to hold it.

I have thought long about it, and I just need to give this a try.

Things that I have found out.

Cleaning myself when changing. Because I am locked, it is hard to get everywhere.

I have been told that I need to take it off to shave my body hear and to ensure that things are clean.

Mama2Cuyler replay to the post

Whether this is helpful is up to you, but my very strong suggestion is that you change your mind. Any indwelling object is a breeding ground for infection, and your penis provides entry to your bladder and kidneys. I suggest you don’t mess around with this. You are taking a very serious risk.

My replay

Yea thanks. I know that I need to drink loads to keep things fresh out. But it is shorter than a Crafter.

I be becoming incontinent anyway and was diaper 24/7. They just give me much more convenience, and I am not making the mad rush to the toilet.

I really want to stop wicking up really early in the morning and not sleep through the night because I need to go; if this works and my body gets used to wetting when I am asleep, it will be worth it.

The long term effect I should expect is that my penis will get smaller. But I am told that this is not permanent, and things will come back to normal should I stop wearing,

If I get any problems, though, I will ask him to take it off me.

Thank you for your concerns.

Hugs

Ok, I think we are up to date now.

So yesterday I did some gardening and Planted strawberry plants in shoes. I also did some repotting up.

I want to get some herbs and have an indoor kitchen garden.

I need to go shopping today as I need some Sudocrem Cream don't want any rash developing, especially now I have metal next to my skin.

So I just got back from a walk I my park

It's called Stapenhill Gardens and on the other side of the river there is the wash lands. They are called the wash hands because they are natural flood defence for the town.

The gardens have just been planted up with lots of summer flowers and and they are already a show of colour with daffodils and other spring flowers like crocuses.

Were lots of nice things to take pictures of to paint unfortunately though my phone decided that it wasn't going to play today de-ai really should plug the thing in at night.

There was also some trees and bushes on the wash land that have had their roots exposed by the floodwaters over the winter. I was imagining that it was a mystical land with Magical Creatures looking for Littles to magic away into there Rome as they like to care of Little and turn them in to magical Creatures as well.

I got to the store and got my self some cream. And some more tablets theses are the keep you awake tablets.

My sleep patterns are all over the place so I have tables to help keep me awake and some to help me sleep.

I have also got some that make me go carm a spaced out but my Dr won't let me have any more of them as they will interfere with the antidepressants.

Hi siysiy I also have some great parks (with water views) within walking distance of where I live.

(Lovely sunny day outside, but from late today will be the start of {yet another} week of overcast skies and rain). Soon to get out of the house whilst it is still dry.

Sorry to see that you need medication to keep awake and to go to sleep, (plus those for anxiety). Hope one day in the near future you will not require any of those pills.

Thank you for the Wikipedia Link to the 'No Sex Please we're British' play, I had forgotten about that.

By the way, you may know that the comedian Spike Milligan had a (parents?) home some 50 miles South of here in Woy Woy near Gosford on the Central Coast, (haft way between Newcastle and Sydney). {East coast of NSW Australia - that is].

There is a causeway pedestrian suspension bridge (parallel to the road and railway, just North of the Woy Woy Railway station), named in his honour.
A comic genius (remember the Goons) who also suffered from deep depression.

Take care of your Big and your Little selfs now, please.

Last edited:
Reactions: GatoChihuahua and siysiy
it's Thursday so I am at university (school.) getting educated, I really want my pacifier so bad right now.

my mind was playing up again this morning keep thinking that I am in trouble and I going to get told off.

but I put my uniform on and made myself go to school so that I could refocus. maybe I need stronger tablets.

now I to my studies.

I’ve had some ups and downs today.

I went to work, as usual, all padded up for the day’s adventure. I don’t do Adulting very well. I would rather go to the uni and hide in the library studying Or stay at home and play with and maybe do my homework. But all that is not going to pay the bills will not eat when I get my degree; all this will be worth it right.

So I gat to work, and they asked me to drive the forklift because I am a clever Little. I have a license to drive a forklift; this is my favourite thing to do at work, but soon I was doing some tedious task that they made me do for some reason. I stand there looking at the clock, waiting for when it is lunch time.

Yea, launch as I sit there pretending to be normal, I look at my e smells. E On the wonderful company that sales electricity to me. Told me that they would take my pocket money off me because they wanted it in exchange for the electricity.

This put me into a spiral. “What is the point of working on getting pocket money when other people tack from you each month.” I still think it’s Not fair! But then I don’t really understand the Grownup world, it’s all a bit senseless.

But then after dinner, when I was pretending to work at something, I felt my body release, and then I felt it on my legs, a quick feel, and yes, I had leaked, had two and a half hours before I could go to the toilet on the next break and four and a half before I could get home and change.

I know what everyone is going to say.

“Don’t drink so much.” But I have to drink my fluids, so I keep healthy,

“You should have had a chance and your lunch break.” But I forgot to take a chance with me today, and usually, it last until I get home.

Anyway, I spent the next 5 hours in wet work dungarees; fortunately, I don’t think anybody noticed that I was in damp clothing.

So I am home now in a fresh diaper east my dinner, and soon I will be hugging Peter Bunny and suckling on my pacifier.

And It’s the weekend tomorrow I might try and get some homework done later’s

Hugs

Wacking up and realising that you have to pretend to be an adult again, is really hard.

I have to get up find breakfast pack lunch and go to work.

Instead all I want to do is lay here and cuddle my rabbit.

• Sad
Yes siysiy the grown up (working) world is, hard tedious repetitive and boring, but how else can we pay the bills?

(Rabbits can't exchange money for cuddles - pity).

Chin up and keep working for the weekend, (if you get weekends off work, that is).

• Love
Reactions: KittyninjaW and siysiy
Back