Sissy / little check

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luvshugs said:
I was going to start by saying “sorry“. But, that would not be right, or appropriate. You seem to have some very narrow mined views, and want to inflict them on others, and force them to conform to such. So be it, you are entitled. And you have already seen, the responses your attitude brings. If you come to a social forum, you should expect, and embrace different opinion. You certainly don’t have to agree, or follow any. Nor do I, or anyone here. But, to start in on bashing the people, who come in friendship to respond to your own post, is totally antisocial, and I have no idea what you are doing here, other then to just be troublesome. If indeed, this is your goal, and you can’t play well with others, have at it, see how far you go with it, and good luck. But I will have nothing to do with, that type of person. I will endeavor to distance myself from you, I hope you can live with that as a solution. Maybe I have you all wrong, but now I have no need to worry.
Dont talk down to me, your response to my query was inappropriate and wrong, you clearly posted a response like an adult baby would. I also didnt want to see a photo of a close up of your croth, which a lot of people find distasteful and inappropriate. I dont care if some people disagree with what i believe a little is, what was clear was i clearly wasnt looking for adult babys

I’m still trying to figure out what I am and if I fall in between adult baby or little? As a trans woman (very early stages) I deinitely want to be as sissy/female as possible. Just bought my first sample diapers from tykables and a unicorn romper!

Reactions: bjAB
I have fantasized about it!
I have a pink dress but nobody have ever seen it and nobody knows.
I am not feminine at all so I never look in the mirror, but it feels nice.

Am I?

Reactions: bjAB
mistysummers said:
No but i made this post clearly looking for littles not adult babys, but the first 2 posts i got are clearly not what i asked for.
Yes some kids that age can be in diapers, but most are being toilet traing and out of them.
Maybe i should have made this post looking for non diaper wearing littles
You asked for sissy/littles. You got them. A sissy can be an AB. If you were looking for non diaper wearing littles then you should have asked for that.

Reactions: Girlyassboy and bjAB
Kayleigh said:
You asked for sissy/littles. You got them. A sissy can be an AB. If you were looking for non diaper wearing littles then you should have asked for that.
Yeah could you like stop, this thread was getting back on track, but you just needed to throw your 2 cents in

mistysummers said:
Yeah could you like stop, this thread was getting back on track, but you just needed to throw your 2 cents in
from what i read it wasn't getting back on track. you seem to hold your opinion over everyone else. maybe you should stop being so hi strung. people arent trying to pick a fight with you. I'm starting to think that you need to reevaluate your stance. if so many have an issue with what you said, maybe its a you thing and not the whole world?

Reactions: SissyatHeart, CutePrincess, Luvshugs and 1 other person
Luvshugs said:
I am. And I think I made pee pee in my diapy
You are what you are...of course you can be ABDL, Sissy. I’m more than one thing!

Mistysummers, my apologies, you have made it quite clear that joining in a discussion, of your choice, is blinkered. We all have opinions, however, dictating and to ‘pigeon hole’ people is very narrow minded. I thought this forum was a friendly community that welcomed individuals for who they are...individuals?

Reactions: CutePrincess and Luvshugs
bjAB said:
Mistysummers, my apologies, you have made it quite clear that joining in a discussion, of your choice, is blinkered. We all have opinions, however, dictating and to ‘pigeon hole’ people is very narrow minded. I thought this forum was a friendly community that welcomed individuals for who they are...individuals?
Ya i was kinda staying away from reasons like this but ill try anyways.
I am a LG, i tend not to use the sissy label for my self but i do not mind when it is applied to me from those I am close with. Outside that .. just seems awkward to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back