Transage little sissy who want to marry Fluttershy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
  2. Little
  3. Other
Seems this forum is rather quite, post here if you are a sissy / little
Would be nice to see how many of us are here

Hi, well I guess I’m neither...however, I am Dom to Baby J who loves sissy too. And I had the pleasure ordering a beautiful Sissy to do some nappy play. She however, has a change in personal circumstances so it looks unlikely we will ever get to meet for real. My relationship with Baby J on the other hand is (was until lockdown) blossoming. Would like to know more if you’d like to chat...

Reactions: Bluwolfpup and WanderingToddler
bjAB said:
Hi, well I guess I’m neither...however, I am Dom to Baby J who loves sissy too. And I had the pleasure ordering a beautiful Sissy to do some nappy play. She however, has a change in personal circumstances so it looks unlikely we will ever get to meet for real. My relationship with Baby J on the other hand is (was until lockdown) blossoming. Would like to know more if you’d like to chat...
So you are nether but decided to post on a thred wanting to check to see how many, sissy/Little are here.
Do you understand how unhelpful that is?

Sissy here

Reactions: bjAB
Theres no way to know for sure, they are like ninjas, they are all hiding behind the couch

Luvshugs said:
I am. And I think I made pee pee in my diapy
How can you be both and adult baby and a little? The whole idea of a little is for some who isnt a baby but enjoy a childish lifestyle.
Saying you are and you peed your diaper just tells me you are an adult baby.
Also i really didnt want to see a photo of a close up of you bend over in a diaper, which does break forum rule last checked

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Left
mistysummers said:
How can you be both and adult baby and a little? The whole idea of a little is for some who isnt a baby but enjoy a childish lifestyle.
Saying you are and you peed your diaper just tells me you are an adult baby

You can be both, Obviously

Reactions: Deleted member 51496
Left said:
You can be both, Obviously
Yeah i guess you can, but not at the same time, unless your plays as a baby who is playing as a little. Lol
But come on, you are hardly a little if you say you just wet yor diaper. Littles are aged above diaper age. Thats the whole point of what a little is. Its kinda like if i asked who is a middle and someone reply "Me i just got a new crib to sleep in" not really something a middle would say

mistysummers said:
Yeah i guess you can, but not at the same time, unless your plays as a baby who is playing as a little. Lol
But come on, you are hardly a little if you say you just wet yor diaper. Littles are aged above diaper age. Thats the whole point of what a little is. Its kinda like if i asked who is a middle and someone reply "Me i just got a new crib to sleep in" not really something a middle would say
I switch between the two almost every day. Sometimes You really want to be treated like a baby and only do baby stuff and sometimes you wanna listen to some loud Rap and Hip hop

Reactions: Girlyassboy
Left said:
I switch between the two almost every day. Sometimes You really want to be treated like a baby and only do baby stuff and sometimes you wanna listen to some loud Rap and Hip hop
The whole point to the sissy girl forum is for the little commuinty as there is an adult baby forum, i made this post looking to see how many littles are here, but what i got was an adult baby posting a photo of himself bent over wetting a diaper, something i didnt ask for.

Also lound rap and hip hop isnt really music suited to little kids, hehe

You seem to have very strong opinions about what a Little can and can't be. It really isn't all that black and white, and it certainly isn't for you to decide what someone identifies at. "You're not a Little because you use diapers" is like saying "you're not a girl because you don't wear pink all the time". Sure, some people use Little to refer to those whose age range is above an infant's, but it is also used as a catch-all for any age range younger than your physical age. I call myself a Little, but by some definitions I am an adult baby (liking pacifiers and such), and adult toddler (since I do walk and talk in headspace) or none of those since I am non-sexual! And let me tell you, nothing grinds my gears like someone trying to gatekeep any part of this community.
Not a sissy btw, I'm a cisgender female and really have no interest in being decked out in frills.

• Love
Reactions: Girlyassboy, bjAB, Furrytum and 2 others
Schwanensee said:
You seem to have very strong opinions about what a Little can and can't be. It really isn't all that black and white, and it certainly isn't for you to decide what someone identifies at. "You're not a Little because you use diapers" is like saying "you're not a girl because you don't wear pink all the time". Sure, some people use Little to refer to those whose age range is above an infant's, but it is also used as a catch-all for any age range younger than your physical age. I call myself a Little, but by some definitions I am an adult baby (liking pacifiers and such), and adult toddler (since I do walk and talk in headspace) or none of those since I am non-sexual! And let me tell you, nothing grinds my gears like someone trying to gatekeep any part of this community.
Not a sissy btw, I'm a cisgender female and really have no interest in being decked out in frills.
Thanks for saying that, I tried to type something like that like four times and ended up deleting it, I am always grateful when someone comes along who can actually phrase what is in my head clearly.

Reactions: Girlyassboy
BTW the name of this forum is sissy / girls

Hi everyone ... I am a sissy.
I started about 3 years ago and i love it.
I had quite a few experiences and would love to have more.

Kayleigh said:
BTW the name of this forum is sissy / girls
Yeap and now read the text that described this thread

Schwanensee said:
It really is black and white, are real little girl age 3-6 in diapers? No, its rather that simple.

Well this thread might as well be closed as its clearly been derailed by people failing to stay on a simple topic

mistysummers said:
It really is black and white, are real little girl age 3-6 in diapers? No, its rather that simple.
First of all, there are loads of kids that age still in diapers. Second, I don't know where you got that age from, that might be your personal definition, but it sure isn't everyone's. Third, you brought this off topic once you started attacking people for replying with something that doesn't fit your personal world view.

Also I wanna point out that the sissy/girl forum is not, indeed, specifically for Littles.

• Love
Reactions: bjAB, Furrytum and Left
Schwanensee said:
First of all, there are loads of kids that age still in diapers. Second, I don't know where you got that age from, that might be your personal definition, but it sure isn't everyone's. Third, you brought this off topic once you started attacking people for replying with something that doesn't fit your personal world view.

Also I wanna point out that the sissy/girl forum is not, indeed, specifically for Littles.
No but i made this post clearly looking for littles not adult babys, but the first 2 posts i got are clearly not what i asked for.
Yes some kids that age can be in diapers, but most are being toilet traing and out of them.
Maybe i should have made this post looking for non diaper wearing littles

I was going to start by saying “sorry“. But, that would not be right, or appropriate. You seem to have some very narrow mined views, and want to inflict them on others, and force them to conform to such. So be it, you are entitled. And you have already seen, the responses your attitude brings. If you come to a social forum, you should expect, and embrace different opinion. You certainly don’t have to agree, or follow any. Nor do I, or anyone here. But, to start in on bashing the people, who come in friendship to respond to your own post, is totally antisocial, and I have no idea what you are doing here, other then to just be troublesome. If indeed, this is your goal, and you can’t play well with others, have at it, see how far you go with it, and good luck. But I will have nothing to do with, that type of person. I will endeavor to distance myself from you, I hope you can live with that as a solution. Maybe I have you all wrong, but now I have no need to worry.

• Angry
Reactions: bjAB, Kayleigh, CutePrincess and 1 other person
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back