Signs you are about to wet... #peeface

caffelatte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I wanted to share with you an interesting thing that happened to me few times in recent days.
Due to the COVID I work from home. I decided to visit my sister (her husband and their 1year old baby) and stay with them for almost two weeks.
There is only 1 year of difference between us, and she is aware of my incontinence. We are very close to each other and talk openly.
During one evening, when chilling with wine and talking about our lives, she shot me with a question: “Are you just wetting yourself”? I focused for a moment and yeah.. i was getting warm down there. It was embarassing and shocking.
She told me that my face for a moment looked just like her baby’s face, when peeing. I’ve heard about pee face, but never expected it could be true for people with IC. I’ve asked my sister to let me know once that happen again. She mentioned it few times and was right each time.. wow!
Did you encounter similar situation?

Reactions: Babynie, Toddler1, GoodnitesXL21 and 3 others
never realized that, that's cool, gotta love ur sister!!!

Reactions: Diapercutie, BobbiSueEllen and Paddy2020
She ever notice your "poop" face?💩

• Haha
Reactions: ronnieM, Deleted member 47221 and DiaperedDiscreetly
I used to share a room with my brother who was a fellow bedwetter - a sure sign he was about to fill his nappy was that he would start wriggling his legs in bed then suddenly go very still.

• Wow
Reactions: AJFan2020, chamberpot, GoodnitesXL21 and 4 others
Paddy2020 said:
She ever notice your "poop" face?💩
I am only urinary incontinent..

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Paddy2020
ARBBB2 said:
never realized that, that's cool, gotta love ur sister!!!
I never realized that too... Still shocked and curious to be honest...

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, BobbiSueEllen and Paddy2020
I’m not ic, but my fiancé can definitely tell when I’m wetting. Since I have kids I don’t announce and do everything in my
Power to make it casual but she always knows.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Paddy2020
caffelatte said:
I wanted to share with you an interesting thing that happened to me few times in recent days.
Due to the COVID I work from home. I decided to visit my sister (her husband and their 1year old baby) and stay with them for almost two weeks.
There is only 1 year of difference between us, and she is aware of my incontinence. We are very close to each other and talk openly.
During one evening, when chilling with wine and talking about our lives, she shot me with a question: “Are you just wetting yourself”? I focused for a moment and yeah.. i was getting warm down there. It was embarassing and shocking.
She told me that my face for a moment looked just like her baby’s face, when peeing. I’ve heard about pee face, but never expected it could be true for people with IC. I’ve asked my sister to let me know once that happen again. She mentioned it few times and was right each time.. wow!
Did you encounter similar situation?
I’ve read that women that have children have been able to distinguish when someone is filling their diaper by the person facial and body inclinations but I wasn’t aware of that being true with urination. My wife could always tell when our kids loaded their diapers and somehow it mysteriously usually ended up being my turn to change them but I never caught on to the tell. Now that I have little to no control over my diaper deposits I’m quite sure that I have tells that are obvious to many people which I find quite disconcerting. Stay padded, it makes the cleanup far less messy.

Reactions: AJFan2020, GoodnitesXL21 and BobbiSueEllen
That's really cool! Can't say I've ever noticed funny how we all don't notice this! Lol

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21 and BobbiSueEllen
Not super IC but I've been going 24/7 the last two weeks or so. Good to know that this is a thing, I was in Home Depot earlier today (picking up a trash can to use as a pail), and I got hit with needing to pee randomly. Stopped me in the middle of my sentence. Good thing my friend didn't notice, or at least didn't say anything.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, Diapercutie and BobbiSueEllen
Even when I do not know that I am about to wet, I do involuntarily tap my foot before I wet, don't know if I have a face I make though, kind of a hard thing for me to see.

• Haha
Reactions: DiaperLuver06, BobbiSueEllen and Paddy2020
It would be interesting to look in a mirror next time it happens ... problem is ,I can not feel myself urinate unless my bladder is getting painfully full

Reactions: pampers47 and BobbiSueEllen
I think if someone knows me he can probably see it. For me it's a bit the same as for KitsuneFox. If it happens it's mostly painful so I'm pretty sure that I do something instinctively to reduce the pain - would be indeed interesting how that looks.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I don't think my posture or facial expression changes while wetting. While messing I think I get a momentary glassy stare while I fill my diaper.

Reactions: izzywop, GoodnitesXL21, Diapercutie and 1 other person
I have an "Oh SHIT!!!" look on my face whenever I soil or wet my diaper.

• Haha
Reactions: AJFan2020, ronnieM, pampers47 and 1 other person
I tend to bend my knees when I go so that’s a big tell

Last edited:
Reactions: AJFan2020 and BobbiSueEllen
The way I know when I'm about to pee is when I feel like my bladder is about to explode, and sometimes not that much comes out.
I do tend to make a relaxed/dumb face when peeing (haven't looked at at).

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21 and BobbiSueEllen
Slip92 said:
I used to share a room with my brother who was a fellow bedwetter - a sure sign he was about to fill his nappy was that he would start wriggling his legs in bed then suddenly go very still.
Interesting … I wonder if there’s an outward indication when I'm about to wet in my sleep. Guess there’s no way to know.

• Wow
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, Paddy2020 and BobbiSueEllen
When I was around age 5 I recall my mother talking with another mother whose house we would go to and my mom would help do some physical therapy with an older daughter they had (about 3 years older than me). The other mother mentioned something about mumbling in one's sleep was sign that a person who wore diapers was probably wetting their diapers in their sleep.

It was just a quick notice of what they were talking about as I was watching after school cartoons and with me having accidents sometimes at night it seemed like just normal discussion among parents to me and I paid no further attention. I think the 8 year old daughter wore heavy diapers and plastic underpants all the time due to her physical condition and I wore training underwear and plastic underpants to bed at night so the conversation seemed perfectly normal to me.

I go really red in the face when I'm messing, and get a really concentrated look on my face and kind of a glassy-eyed stare. Although I'll often grunt and strain when I'm messing too so I feel like it's pretty obvious (dw I only ever mess at home but my CG will always comment on it and give me my space when I'm "in process"). I'm not sure if I have a tell on my face when I wet, but I'll often stop what I'm doing and spread my legs/bend my knees so it flows easier. I feel like I probably get a concentrated look/glassy stare and I get a little fidgety when I'm wetting too.

Reactions: AJFan2020, Diapercutie and Zeke
Back