Signs you are about to wet... #peeface

Frungie said:
I don't think my posture or facial expression changes while wetting. While messing I think I get a momentary glassy stare while I fill my diaper.
Oh my gosh just momentary?? I get a full-on glassy stare and red face for minutes at a time while I'm messing.

Reactions: Diapercutie
Paddy2020 said:
I have an "Oh SHIT!!!" look on my face whenever I soil or wet my diaper.
Well, you’re right in one of those circumstances!

• Haha
Reactions: ronnieM and hoimi
In bed, my wife will notice if I take a deep breath and then stop breathing for about 20 seconds.

EDIT: My apologies, I didn’t realize I was in the IC forum. No offense intended.

Last edited:
Reactions: chrischrischris
I actually thought I had something like this well under control, nighttime issues I guess I've yet to receive a comment, but I've been single longer than I've really had my personal issues. Living at home though I had some medications that are necessary but will really flare things up where it's a matter of RUN or VOID NOW with some seepage between spots. I was having issues with that one night, but I was up chatting with my mother (old man in bed) and she noticed that sudden look of panic, apparently not far off from what I had as a kid. Barely made it, came back and apologized mentioning I went into my room to slip into something "protective. No issues with it, she just told me to do what I need to as I seem to have a decent hold on my issues and reminded me that trash day was a few days away just in case I needed to "dispose" of anything.

At the beginning of winter I was standing outside in the cold with my neighbors. Without really thinking, I wet my diaper and right as I was about done, my one of my neighbors interrupts and asks if I just wet my pants. She said that I made the same face, and shivered just like when her son wet his diaper. I could have died. She’s also a nurse, so I guess she could identify the bulge later when we talked. So far she hasn’t told anyone.

• Wow
Reactions: DeadUser, chamberpot, Teddy and 4 others
I wear mostly for fun but do have night time incontinence. I also have the shiver at times when I wet during the day, and I have had one friend who knows I wear ask me if I was wetting my diaper, (I was) So I have a few tells I guess.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
Hmm I never thought about this. Maybe I'll have to record myself to see it, but the problem is that if I know I'm being recorded, I won't act normal. Maybe I'll have to set up a camera and forget about it.

Reactions: Diapercutie and chrischrischris
GreenieTheFilly said:
Not super IC but I've been going 24/7 the last two weeks or so. Good to know that this is a thing, I was in Home Depot earlier today (picking up a trash can to use as a pail), and I got hit with needing to pee randomly. Stopped me in the middle of my sentence. Good thing my friend didn't notice, or at least didn't say anything.
This just made remember something that happened to me a couple weeks back.
I wear 24/7 for the most part and just let urine void when it wants without interfering.

I was at work and at our service counter area and I was in the middle of looking something up on the computer for some item. One of my coworkers was with someone there too and was going to need it after me. I started wetting. Well I guess I must kinda freeze up or something I don't really notice because my coworker asked me something like if I was good/done (regarding computer😅).

It caught me off guard because I didn't realize I had anything outward showing I was wetting.😳 I wasn't worried or even thinking at all about the wetting or diaper either. I did noticed that little urge tingle warning a few seconds before and that's the extent of my attention to it, as I was busy working.

I just said I was thinking about another related issue with what I was looking up.😅

Finding out I kind of have a tell was not expected.

Last edited:
Reactions: WillFord384, GreenieTheFilly, BabyHailey1977 and 1 other person
My fiancee always seems to know when I am wetting my diapers. She claims I make a potty face when I wet just like her daughter used to when she was little. She must be right about that, and on occasion will pat me on my bottom when I am going potty, just to prove she knows. I think its kind of cute.

My gf and my friends tell me I make cute faces after the fact I’ve wet myself or pooped. I don’t know that I’ve went because of the diabetic neuropathy that has affected my nerves so I have to diaper check myself or I’ll usually smell if I’ve pooped. However I get told I make faces like a little kid when I’ve wet or messed.

pamperbud20 said:
My gf and my friends tell me I make cute faces after the fact I’ve wet myself or pooped. I don’t know that I’ve went because of the diabetic neuropathy that has affected my nerves so I have to diaper check myself or I’ll usually smell if I’ve pooped. However I get told I make faces like a little kid when I’ve wet or messed.
That’s rather comforting that they find these expressions “cute”. My wife had the ability to detect these expressions in our children and I didn’t which was why I often ended up with the loaded diaper changes. I suppose that was only fair as she took care of their biological wastes the first 9 months of their existence whether she wanted to or not!

Now I have to know what these pee faces look like. 😆 I think I have a pretty good idea of the poop face, but I'm not 100% sure...

By the way, "Deadpool 2" contains a scene where Deadpool gets caught peeing by his facial expression.

I make a small high pitched squeaking sound when I start wetting, and my nostrils open and close, and arch my back. I have interstitial cystitis and most of the time it hurts to pee and feels good to let go though, I have damaged kidneys and I pee a lot, I pee every thirty minutes. And my poop face is baring of teeth, squeezing abdomen and ribs, and obviously disgusting squirting and farting sounds that I cannot hide. People who know me know about it, and some are polite, some family members are bullies though.

Last week we were in VS buying some underwear and bras I’m handling my wife some underwear and she looks at me and asks if I was going, I’m like what she you know my reply is I don’t think so, then yes I guess I am. She had a feeling I was by my body language and that I shivered. I didn’t realize that I was peeing but she realized I was, I was a little embarrassed

Last edited:
I think that there are times that I am rushing to the bathroom and I am like Sonic the Hedgehog when the drowning music kicks in. (If you know this reference, I am sorry that that song is on repeat in your head right now.)
There are lots of times that I don’t make it and my husband calls it tripping before you reach the finish line. I think I squeak and grimace if I am trying to hold back the floodgates and then grumble while peeing.

jasonm03 said:
Last week we were in VS buying some underwear and bras I’m handling my wife some underwear and she looks at me and asks if I was going, I’m like what she you know my reply is I don’t think so, then yes I guess I am. She had a feeling I was by my body language and that I shivered. I didn’t realize that I was peeing but she realized I was, I was a little embarrassed
That's so cute. My SO and I go out shopping a lot, usually for her to buy clothes. I always wear diapers and rubber pants and of course often wet my self when she is trying on clothes and asks for my opinion. We've been to VS as well, also Neiman-Marcus, Norstrums and other places for lingerie. Both she and her daughter if she is with us know when I wet.

Since my problem was always urge incontinence any accidents I'd have were preceded by a few to several minutes of what must have been visible anxiety or increasing but controlled desperation. I remember lots of times when I'd be trying to control/suppress the outward signs when, seemingly, out of the blue my mother would say: Richie, do you have to go? You have to pee, don't you? I'd always want to deny it but would have to admit to it. Then she'd say something like, "I though so. You have that look!

Reactions: AJFan2020, FudgedInLuvs and hoimi
Back