SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the official one was last week but I had to work, as I did tonight. But I am wearing at work, I have started to more often as of late. Going to have a diapered weekend for my birthday

I sleep in diapers every night. They help me sleep.

Alright, I know it's not the first Friday of the month, but with quarantine, I imagine we all have our stressors and can use some relief during these times. Would anyone really object to making Fridays simply sleep in diapers Fridays? Personally, I could use the stress relief, and it's a bit of a fun incentive to look forward to at the end of the week

Reactions: legojoker88 and Deleted member 52064
amycrinklebutt said:
yes, that would be cool ;) and great for new members because we don’t have to wait for some weeks ...

My thoughts exactly!

Finally had a nice SIDF, I've had to add in a new supplement to make for a lack of certain nutrition due to my allergy. Hot in the house, watched a ton of Frasier reruns, and pounded water. Woke up with my Luvs size 6 fully inflated, and bone dry sheets! Still using convert ups, but I'll be out within a month or so. Love having a product that works for my needs, and I actually really like the 3 channel design, in thinking it helps prevent leaks, for people who rotate during the night, of have anatomy that has a mind of it's own. Feel like, too, like when I had pneumonia and would spend almost two days in bed with my Goodnites on, that you're not going to have the SAP suddenly break loose like an avalanche and end up massed up on one end or the other. I did get pretty tangled in my sheets though, and towards this morning, like half an hour before waking up, the right tab popped off the wing, but still, not a single drop on my sheets, and a very happy morning in a very depressing world!

The June official Sleep In Diapers Friday is on the 5th.

Reactions: BigBlueBear
New to this community but glad to be here! SIDF was pretty much the first thing I stumbled upon, and I can WAIT to be padded in my sleep this weekend! What a great monthly activity.

Reactions: RedPandaDL, Deleted member 52064 and BigBlueBear
YES!!!!!!! ConvertUps and Luvs, that's a combination that's yet to fail me, and just keep on fitting better and better

FudgedInLuvs said:
YES!!!!!!! ConvertUps and Luvs, that's a combination that's yet to fail me, and just keep on fitting better and better
Much as I love baby diapers, I don’t think they will survive SIDF. I have one large Megamax sample left I am saving for Friday. Since I am planning to make some mixed drinks I will need the capacity for sure. Maybe I will slip a Pampers inside the megamax if I can think of a way to prevent it sliding around.. thats one problem with using them as boosters that always annoyed me.

Reactions: chrischrischris and FudgedInLuvs
AmberStarfield said:
Much as I love baby diapers, I don’t think they will survive SIDF. I have one large Megamax sample left I am saving for Friday. Since I am planning to make some mixed drinks I will need the capacity for sure. Maybe I will slip a Pampers inside the megamax if I can think of a way to prevent it sliding around.. thats one problem with using them as boosters that always annoyed me.

Totally feel the need when it's a night of a few drinks! I've been playing with blue margaritas lately, what are you up to? I've either not had the capacity to physically move to my room a few times, or everything is spinning and if I haven't torn the side panel with no depth perception and large feet, it's only on one leg, or mocking me someplace in the sheets. Pampers would be great as a booster, and I've felt the same frustration; puncturing the backsheet with a needle was time consuming, but I just tucked a Baby Dry (damaged tab, not due to aforementioned side-effects) nice and snug into the center of a pair of Goodnites (kept it super snug), made sure to repeat the puncturing on my Goodnites, then taped a plastic back depends on top of everything. Lasted a long, long time, glad I was alone for the weekend, but waddling around like that was something else!

Reactions: AmberStarfield
FudgedInLuvs said:
Totally feel the need when it's a night of a few drinks! I've been playing with blue margaritas lately, what are you up to? I've either not had the capacity to physically move to my room a few times, or everything is spinning and if I haven't torn the side panel with no depth perception and large feet, it's only on one leg, or mocking me someplace in the sheets. Pampers would be great as a booster, and I've felt the same frustration; puncturing the backsheet with a needle was time consuming, but I just tucked a Baby Dry (damaged tab, not due to aforementioned side-effects) nice and snug into the center of a pair of Goodnites (kept it super snug), made sure to repeat the puncturing on my Goodnites, then taped a plastic back depends on top of everything. Lasted a long, long time, glad I was alone for the weekend, but waddling around like that was something else!
How do you you make margaritas blue? Food coloring? I have been in the mood for some tropical drinks and tonight is SIDF, so I will be going by the liquor store on the way home from work. I love tequila but something with rum sounds good too. Last night I was in the mood to sleep in a diaper and wore Crinklz while watching a movie in bed until I fell asleep. Diaper was fully soaked this morning but not leaking, so I poopooed in it and then sat in my poo for a while checking news sites.

You use blue curacao instead of triple-sec.

I will join :D

Happy SIDF!

I completely forgot tonight is the night. Count me in!

Oh shit. Just found out this topic :)
I already do something like this bcs on friday night i wear something more absorbent. But, the thing of doing it only on SIDF would actually be a good idea to make it more special.
It has been a couple of years or more now that i should get rid of diapers for night time.

9 pm and padded up and in bed

Reactions: chrischrischris and BigBlueBear
howiebabe said:
You use blue curacao instead of triple-sec.
Thanks, I bought the ingredients and trying it out now. Pretty stout even with lots of ice in it. good though

Happy SIDF! Wooo!

AmberStarfield said:
How do you you make margaritas blue? Food coloring? I have been in the mood for some tropical drinks and tonight is SIDF, so I will be going by the liquor store on the way home from work. I love tequila but something with rum sounds good too. Last night I was in the mood to sleep in a diaper and wore Crinklz while watching a movie in bed until I fell asleep. Diaper was fully soaked this morning but not leaking, so I poopooed in it and then sat in my poo for a while checking news sites.
Blue Curacao! It's an orange flavored liqueur but with a deep blue color. I've been making them with both tequila and rum, and both are good, rum is sweeter and you get an oaky vanilla taste. I use about 1.5 cups of rum/tequila, 1 cup of lime juice, 1 cup of blue Curacao and about 1/4 cup of sugar (to personal taste though, lime juice makes them super tart) you could drink them neat, but since it's been in the 90s, I add as much ice as the blender will take and let it rip! Pretty much fills up the entire pitcher, and makes about 6 drinks, 2 drinks a piece for 3 people. I had a little extra rum (self medicating with my old man always around) and should have worn a diaper last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back