SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I will be in a comfortable diaper, lying flat on my back, with my Teddy Bear, "Howard Hug" and my baby rattles. Bedtime for me will be at 2:00 AM.

I Wore a girls Goodnites L-XL to a nice peaceful sleep

I have never successfully done this. Don't you find that the swelling of the pad gets uncomfortable with the wetting? are there any special tips?

I sleep in a nice thick nappy and plastic pants every night.

I know it is the wrong week - but I'm going to sleep in a diaper tonight for the first time when I don't have to get up for work in the morning.

I intend to get all the points except the one about picking the right week :)

The next official SIDF is this Friday, the 1st of July.

Yay! It's Friday!

Happy SIDF

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Yays! I got all my points this month. :) Now, Stay In Diapers Saturday.

Went to bed double-dipped in an M4 and a Tykables diaper. Happy belated Canada day!

Happy sleep in diapers day.

I sleep in a nappy and plastic pants every night.

I think this is a cool idea and will be participating in the next SIDF with the aim of gaining maximum points ;-)

Me too, sleep in nappy and plastic pants every night

Unfortunately, I used the last of my stash last night, and the next time I will have enough spare cash won't be until after August's SIDF

No way! I ordered last month and the subscription is guaranteed by the 8th. Lucky mine came on the fifth. I'll probably just go with cloth though. It holds more.

I'll be diapered up tonight! [emoji64]

Huh this is really cool! I'm so excited now! I guss I'll have to wait another month though seeing as I missed it! :/

You'll earn more points if you diaper day and night everyday! You'll also be bankrupt but it's very satisfying.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Really? Amazon reward points? Let me get my diapers there all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back