Should I 'allow' my girlfriend to practice diaper changing on me?

Chriller

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So, I kind of have a dilemma that I would like some opinion on...

My partner just asked me the other day if she could try to put me in a diaper/change my diaper. The thing is, she does not know about my diaper liking. It is not something I have ever told her about...

The question came up as we are expecting our first child, expected to be delivered next week - she has never tried changing a babys diaper, and therefore wanted to 'practice' on me. I know it was said partly as a joke - partly seriously. We already bought new born diapers etc. - so proposed trying one of those. I said I'm pretty sure they won't fit. She then proposed a 'Drynites' pyjamas pant (I bought for her at one point, but that's another story). For which i replied, that those are pants - and does not have the tapes of a new born diaper... Anyways the conversation died out shortly hereafter...

So, the thing is: I have an unopened pack of ABU Kiddo (single tape) diapers hidden somewhere, that I'm considering bringing 'in to the play'.

My idea is bring them in one of the next days saying something like: "So I thought it could be fun to practice diaper change before we get the baby, so after you brought up the idea the other day, I have been thinking about it and I found out that you could get baby styled diapers in adult sizes online. I therefore bought a pack of these, so we can practice a bit if you still think it could be fun. I'm actually also curious to try what it is like to wear a baby diaper again. Should we give it a try?"

I don't want to scare her of obviously... I'm not sure how she would react, so thats why I'm asking for your advice.

Bonus info concerning her 'view on diapers': I bought the Drynites pyjamas pants for her at one point when she had an UTI, and she felt like peeing her pants all the time. I bought them for her in the supermarket without her knowing. She said it was the cutest thing anyone has ever done for her... I never explicitly told her that I was into her wearing them, but when she had them on, i complimented how cute she was looking and felt her up. A few weeks after the UTI was gone, I even got her to wear one, when I casually came across the pack, and 'for fun' asked her to put one on. After felling her on the outside of drynites, we had sex (with the diaper around har angles), and after sex she pulled it up, and fell asleep in it...

So, should I bring in diapers and see where it goes (the perfect excuse window is closing in) or should I forget about, and avoid the risk of putting her through stressfull thoughts closely before giving birth?

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, Billies1, Littlerobbydubbs and 10 others
You lucky sob. I would tell her it’s best to be open. And not hide things. Sounds like to me that she might be Abdl or is very open minded which is totally opposite of my wife who hates them. If I was in your shoes I would take full advantage of that lol. Good luck and keep us posted.

Reactions: Diprs2, Bump3r, Billies1 and 9 others
I think it sounds like the perfect opportunity to come clean about yourself. If you try and pretend or skirt around the issue, she will know something is up.

Reactions: Diprs2, Bump3r, Billies1 and 9 others
Well... For me the DL thing is something that comes in periods - it's not something that I need or want to practice on daily basis at all. It has been working 'fine' so far, where I just wear whenever I have the desire and a some privacy...

Off course, I would be great to come clean, but I also read a lot of people telling how the diaper thing has 'freaked out' their partners - and that is the absolutely last thing I would like to do...

If I were to go with this 'plan', I would also be to test the waters of her mindset on this... Framing it as 'joke' / for fun thing, and not as a fetish at first allows for an escape out of the situation, claiming it was just a joke. If she - on the other hand - is more open and plays along, I could gradually add some more 'interest' into it. Like saying: "I've always wondered how it felt like being in a diaper" or "It is actually really comfortable and cosy to have one on". Again, if she plays along and does not get scared of, the pack of Kiddos could be slowly consumed. If/when she gets comfortable with the idea, I can 'come clean' at a later point, telling her the full story. If not, I can keep it a secret without risking our relationship...

I don't think she is an ABDL - she is very keen on getting our child potty trained as soon as possible, and she thinks bit children in diapers are 'nasty'. She was potty trained before she was 2 years old - and want the same for our child... Not that this proves anything in regards to ABDL tendencies, but I think it is more common for people how have been in diapers longer / bedwetters to have he ABDL tendencies more naturally...

Reactions: Diprs2, WetDiapers247, mark58 and 3 others
Are you sure your ABU Kiddo’s are well hidden and your partner hasn’t stumbled across them which instigated the diaper conversation?

With your baby due very soon I’m not sure it’s the best time to discuss your interest in the ABDL world, I’m sure your g/f will have other things on her mind :)
But it might be worth while pretending you’re okay with a practice session and see where it goes from there

Reactions: Diprs2, WetDiapers247, Mingus and 7 others
Just a warning, when women are having hormone swings due to pregnancy and this close to giving birth sometimes the mind can wander a bit. You probably could’ve pulled out the Abu diaper when you guys were talking about her jokingly putting one on you in the heat of the moment. To go back at the idea after a day or two later you may get the wtf response. Honestly when she’s this close to giving birth and everything else is on her mind I would suggest forgetting of your own desires for the next little while unless you enjoy a rough road. Take it from some one who is experienced. Cheers.

Reactions: Someoneonline, Nervosa, Diprs2 and 14 others
Remembering back when my wife was pregnant I don’t think that I would want to take a chance on catching her in a favorable state considering how variable her moods could be with all the hormones and insecurities floating about. Perhaps waiting for several months after she gives birth may be a better time to reassess the situation. You can do as you see fit but having seen the effects of these pregnancy variables on my wife I don’t think that I would’ve taken the chance when she was feeling that vulnerable. Stay padded, in secrecy may be the better part of valor at this time.

Reactions: Someoneonline, Diprs2, MaxxH and 5 others
Thanks for the advice - and this is absolutely also some of the concerns I'm having. In contrast to your guys experience with pregnant wifes, her mood is actually quite stable, and very similar to what it always is...

If I were to bring the diapers out for "practice", I would not burden her with the full story at this point. And if she in any way gets freaked out, I would give her the impression that it was 'just a joke' and get rid of them...

On one hand, I agree that it would be better to wait - on the other hand, this might be an unique chance to 'test' the concept, with a good excuse, and an option to claim it was her idea, and that it was a misunderstanding...

Reactions: Someoneonline, Diprs2, FrankenBriefs and 5 others
Sounds like your going for it, let us know how it works out for you.

Reactions: Diprs2, littledub1955, TigerDL and 3 others
My fear for you , and this is coming from my expercience with my wife, is when you bring it up later, this practice time could really bite u. My wife seems to remember every negative thing for the 50 years back involving diapers and very very few of the fun times we had playing in diapers.
Only thing I thought would be later like a year or so you could say, remember when u practice diapered me, I really liked that, did you? I think it would be fun to play that again? Would you want to play again? The only thing is she might be sick of changing diapers on the baby by then.
Do u think you will get aroused if she diapers you and how are you going to play that?

Reactions: Diprs2 and Billies1
I suspect hearing "my girlfriend wants to change my diapers" sounds like "jackpot!" to most of us

• Haha
Reactions: geka, Diprs2, Billies1 and 10 others
Just my thought: if you wanted to give in to her request, an all-white medical diaper would be best; a giant, babyish-print diaper might do damage, feeling she knows nothing about AB/DL. Don't wanna freak her out. Best to meet her halfway here, if you even wanna step forward at all. Just my .000002 Bitcoin. :unsure:

Reactions: Diprs2, PaddedRita, Billies1 and 8 others
BobbiSueEllen said:
Just my thought: if you wanted to give in to her request, an all-white medical diaper would be best; a giant, babyish-print diaper might do damage, feeling she knows nothing about AB/DL. Don't wanna freak her out. Best to meet her halfway here, if you even wanna step forward at all. Just my .000002 Bitcoin. :unsure:
I agree. It would be more plausible if you pulled out something you picked up at the local drug store or Walmart.

Reactions: Someoneonline, PaddedRita, 2012Stroke and 3 others
Bro.

Go get some regular briefs from Wal-Mart (Like Tena) and get your butt home with them! I would't tell her that you secretly have ABDL diapers.

Get home and say "okay, I thought about what you asked and okay lets do this, might be fun too lol.. these should fit"

Then keep it up, make it fun, maybe say "wow, this is actually a lot of fun and comfortable, you make me feel so safe and secure when you put a diaper on me"

• Love
Reactions: Someoneonline, Diprs2, littledub1955 and 8 others
You’re always better being honest and upfront with you’re partner I’ve always told the people Ive been in a relationship with about my ABDL side

Especially given the fact she’s given some kind of interest in diapers even if it’s just for practice like she’s said but could be you’re excuse to come clean or express more interest in it

Understandably it’s always a risk telling someone they might not understand it or feel uncomfortable with the idea but you never know till you cross that bridge

my current girlfriend I told early into our relationship she never head about adult baby’s or gave it any thought but she’s fully embraced it and actually enjoys being a mommy and encourages me to be a baby and keeps me in diapers most of the time I’m lucky I never thought I’d find someone like her

A word of advice to other ABs you’re never going to find a mommy on fetish websites you’re only going to find people who what to take advantage of you

look on regular dating apps and always be honest about it form the start

• Love
Reactions: geka, Diprs2, Billies1 and 5 others
Chriller said:
Thanks for the advice - and this is absolutely also some of the concerns I'm having. In contrast to your guys experience with pregnant wifes, her mood is actually quite stable, and very similar to what it always is...

If I were to bring the diapers out for "practice", I would not burden her with the full story at this point. And if she in any way gets freaked out, I would give her the impression that it was 'just a joke' and get rid of them...

On one hand, I agree that it would be better to wait - on the other hand, this might be an unique chance to 'test' the concept, with a good excuse, and an option to claim it was her idea, and that it was a misunderstanding...
Just be advised that sometimes it’s hard to put the Genie back in the bottle so “I was just kidding” does always undo as much as you might like. Your wife may be very differently regarding her pregnancy moods but most women will keep an event as challenging to their normal as their better half wearing diapers in the back of their minds even if you disclaim it with “just kidding”. At least that’s been my experience but you know your better half and I don’t so you may be fine.....or not.

Reactions: Diprs2, WetDiapers247, littledub1955 and 2 others
Sounds to me like you are seriously in luck!! Go for it! Just a subtle hint here or there. Guage her reaction.. sounds a bit like she's one of us anyway.. you lucky lucky thing!!

Reactions: Diprs2, littledub1955, Safari and 2 others
I told my wife about me being a DL when she was seven months pregnant. She shared with me about her masturbating the night before so I shared about wearing diapers. It felt great to tell her about them! A weight has been lifted. She didn’t understand it and had seen the worst of diapers since she is a nurse and has changed many diapers on older people. However, over the years she has realized I am the same person in or out of diapers and is much more accepting of them. Good luck.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, Billies1, littledub1955 and 6 others
I agree with the comments that it is probably best to tell her and get it out in the open. I think they real question is whether telling her a couple weeks before having a baby is the right time. I think I would buy some cheap store brand diapers and let her practice on you like she suggested. Unless she reacts very positively, I wouldn’t go beyond that until life gets back to a little more normal state and she is not anxious or stressed over being a new parent.

Reactions: MaxSyd, PaddedRita, mark58 and 4 others
Back