shadowbanned

PaddedWife

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
i guess abdl and other related terms can get you shadowbanned on youtube? anyone seen or heard about that?

• Wow
Reactions: LIRCABDL and BobbiSueEllen
I havent seen that before but had my SFW agree Pinterest account blocked cause they thought I was a nonce, eww
I got it back tho

Last edited:
It's ironic, that YouTube and others are emulating the censorship-hungry Far Right. Sickening, actually. No questions, just judgment.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Weatheronthe8s, Whatsthatsmell, littledub1955 and 1 other person
BobbiSueEllen said:
It's ironic, that YouTube and others are emulating the censorship-hungry Far Right. Sickening, actually. No questions, just judgment.
I think if youtube censors its creators to make it "kid-friendly" they shouldn't be able to show as many military ads as they do but that's another topic for the mature topics forum 😅

Reactions: Weatheronthe8s and littledub1955
Over the past 45 years I've witnessed how our culture has (d)evolved, it's remarkable how things come half-circle. Animal Farm still comes readily to mind.

Reactions: Weatheronthe8s, PullupAndy, Whatsthatsmell and 4 others
BobbiSueEllen said:
Over the past 45 years I've witnessed how our culture has (d)evolved, it's remarkable how things come half-circle. Animal Farm still comes readily to mind.
Now that was an interesting book. It was required reading in High School.

• Love
Reactions: PullupAndy, littledub1955 and BobbiSueEllen
MailCat581 said:
The only thing that interests me on Youtube is things regarding video games and rail-fanning trains.
Just listen to my music. Hate all those advertisements.

Reactions: littledub1955 and BobbiSueEllen
if you type in demonitized or shadowbanned words on youtube abdl, adult diaper, adult baby are all right at the top

• Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
MailCat581 said:
The only thing that interests me on Youtube is things regarding video games and rail-fanning trains.
You tube can be a wealth of information ,,, want to know how to do something you tube has a vid on it ,,, I watch a lot of variable stuff on it all the time..

• Love
chamberpot said:
You tube can be a wealth of information ,,, want to know how to do something you tube has a vid on it ,,, I watch a lot of variable stuff on it all the time..
Fixed my dishwasher after I watched a video on youtube about it

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, BobbiSueEllen and Deleted member 41919
MailCat581 said:
I just hope Youtube doesn't start integrating those annoying advertisements with Joe Namath and Mike Ditka in them.
It's annoying enough watching those douchebags on TV

• Love
I watch several high end audio sites as well as how to improve your piano playing sites. Like others here, I loath the many commercials that keep popping up. The worst are the ones that come in the middle of a music piece. Youtube is weird.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955
dogboy said:
I watch several high end audio sites as well as how to improve your piano playing sites. Like others here, I loath the many commercials that keep popping up. The worst are the ones that come in the middle of a music piece. Youtube is weird.
Yeah, I get so pissed when the commercials cut into the videos

Paddy2020 said:
It's annoying enough watching those douchebags on TV
Why anyone would buy anything because a washed up football player, coach, third rate actor, or any of these other “celebrity spokespersons” these companies choose to hawk their products is beyond me. Personally, I prefer to be told of the strong points of a product, or service, and take that under consideration in making my future purchases.

Reactions: jellyjigger, Luvshugs, littledub1955 and 2 others
BobbiSueEllen said:
Four legs good, two legs better.

• Haha
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
MailCat581 said:
Those Medicare Assistance programs (None of which are authorized by Medicare) are the ones that have been plaguing our TV Airwaves. I've gotten to the point that when a commercial break comes on during the shows I'm watching; I'll just hit the mute button until they are finished rambling. Especially if it's one of these Medicare Assistance commercials starring Joe Namath or Mike Ditka.
There’s something very satisfying about muting Noe Jamath. It’s my favorite button on my remote followed closely by my last channel button to get completely away from the morons both audibly and visually.

• Love
Reactions: hoimi, WABX, Paddy2020 and 3 others
Back