section for mummies/daddies/carers

babadada

Daddy in training
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Carer
I really wish there was a section specifically for Mummies, daddies, and carers. I am a bit useless with tech and computers, but I’ve always found a bit difficult to find other carers on this site. Also, it is be good for Littles to be able to find us a bit easier, which having a separate section would do. Do any of them mummies and daddies feel the same? If there is one I’ve missed it appreciate it. If somebody could let me know or tell me how is easier to connect with other carers.

Btw, any Mummies and daddies out there who wants to discuss all the fun stuff about looking after little ones, feel free to post in this thread and message. Same for any ones who wants to chat.

Reactions: Littlebabaprince
This site is primarily a support site, not a hook up/in search of site. Most of us prefer to keep it that way although I'm sure there are some on the same page as you. However there are other forums for that purpose.

Reactions: mammalun and sbmccue
DistortedWolf said:
This site is primarily a support site, not a hook up/in search of site. Most of us prefer to keep it that way although I'm sure there are some on the same page as you. However there are other forums for that purpose.

I didn’t mean to ’hook up‘ or anything like that. I meant more for carers to have a space to share their experiences and advice and so forth, in the same way that there is a section for sissies and babyfurs.

Carer here and I'm not sure I agree with you about the need. I mean, I understand what you are after and I can see some benefits to it. But for me, if I want help with, say, some thing my sissy Little is after, I go to the sissies and ask them. If I want general advice about diapers, I go to the diapers section and ask people. I guess I just haven't had a personal need to ask carers any specific carer type questions (yet). Actually, asking Littles usually gives me the information I need about my care roll.

The reason it's hard to find carers on this site is simply that there are significantly fewer of us.

Reactions: sbmccue and babadada
babadada said:
I didn’t mean to ’hook up‘ or anything like that. I meant more for carers to have a space to share their experiences and advice and so forth, in the same way that there is a section for sissies and babyfurs.
I understand that better.

Reactions: babadada
I think this idea has come up a few times in the past, I completely get why people might want it it would be nice to share experiences and advise or ideas between those of us on here who lean more toward the CG side but I personally think it would probably be a bad idea, although this site in general seems to have a much more responsible and lay back group of people we do still get the odd "anyone wanna be my mummy/daddy" type threads and I think a separate forum that singles out the CG's here would be a target for people to come and post whinny personals looking for a carer or some online role play.

It could perhaps be done similar to the EC forum where you only get access to it by meeting certain criteria or reaction threshold, but that then also seriously limits the how many people could use it as a lot of the carers on here don't post as often I guess because they don't feel as much need for support as the littles who visit.

Reactions: babadada
Back