• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

San Diego mature little Daddy's boy

HunterGreen2

Happy Loving Mature San Diego Adult Baby Boy
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hello,
I am a mature diapered sleep wetter here in San Diego. I sometimes wear a diaper during the day if I'm going out. My night diaper is Crinklz.
It would be great if San Diego littles and care takers would organize regular meets at restaurants, on zoom, or even group camping here in San Diego.

Hi HunterGreen2 glad you have posted an introduction some years after joining, good to see. (I was also a member here years ago).

So formally: welcome to ADISC HunterGreen2, from the land down under.
Since joining have you felt comfortable in telling us a little about yourself? Now would be the best time if you would like to.

As for me, I am a submissive asexual, feminine male, in my mid 60s living in Newcastle NSW Australia.
(Newcastle by the way, is a coastal city port, at the mouth of the Hunter River and so I live in the Hunter Valley, a coal and wine producing region).
Some of my interests are: science, space exploration, astronomy, history, archeology, volcanism, geology and geography.

Please let me know how green is your valley HunterGreen2, if you live in one, LOL.
Have fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: HunterGreen2
Hi Huntergreen2, I also live in the San Diego area. I'm also in search for others into the Diaper, wearing, caring and other related things. I'm also hoping to chat and chill with others and share some fun times, stories and whatever else.
Let me know if your still looking.

Hello.

Back