Status
Not open for further replies.

FatalGeometry

Rock & Stone!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Does anyone here on ADISC play Deep Rock Galactic / would be interested in playing sometime?

I play on both Xbox and Steam, and would love to play with some other diapered dwarves so to speak. If you're interested hit me up either on this post or through direct messages.

Also, if you can add what class / classes you play, what hazard level you play on, and your favourite weapon I think that'd be a nice conversation starter. I'll go first.

I play everyone a lot, but my favourite is Driller. I play mostly on Hazard 5 but I do enjoy chilling on 4. My favourite weapon is a tough one, but I think I'd have to go for the Scout's Nishanka Boltshark X-80. It's the only weapon that I would say has a full roster of fun and viable overclocks. I think all 6 of them are well balanced and each have their own purposes, including the cleans.

Rock and Stone!

I play engineer usually on hazard level 3 or 4. I think my favorite gun is the breach cutter. I love the way you can just cut through multiple enemies at once.

It would be really fun to have a regular diapered Deep Rock crew.

googlyeyes467 said:
I play engineer usually on hazard level 3 or 4. I think my favorite gun is the breach cutter. I love the way you can just cut through multiple enemies at once.

It would be really fun to have a regular diapered Deep Rock crew.
Do you use Discord? I'm in the ADISC discord server, username FatalGeometry, same profile picture.

I play but rare and I didn't spoken English for a while so... my steam friend-code is: 126923802

DavyBoy said:
I play but rare and I didn't spoken English for a while so... my steam friend-code is: 126923802
Do you use discord? I'm in the ADISC discord server, same name and profile picture. Add me if you'd like to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back