Random Thoughts

DBabygirl2 said:
Yes! Me too! I want to order a shortall from Tykables but not sure which size. It’s like a onesie/shorts play outfit. Easy for changes right? 😁
Yup that they sure are ezay to have diaper changes and wish I could have some one change me at the moment tho

Reactions: Rotommowtom
happiestmoon said:
Yup that they sure are ezay to have diaper changes and wish I could have some one change me at the moment tho
wet diaper???

DBabygirl2 said:
That’s awesome! I have around 6 onesies. Lots of 🦄 😁. I was wondering if you could help answer a question about Tykables Snappies and clothes in general. I love their designs but they have unisex sizing. Thank you in advance for any help with this.
Yes, imo Tykables snappies are unisex, including the pink unicorn and the baby pink. Their Littles underwear have 2 styles, brief and bikini and come in the same patterns as their snappies. In all honestly I only wear Tykables snappies and diapers. The only other article of clothing I tried was their footed sleepers bit unfortunately they were way too big. Thankfully I was able to send them back and get a store credit.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230225-202502_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230225-202502_Chrome.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20230225-202725_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230225-202725_Chrome.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20230225-202808_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230225-202808_Chrome.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20230225-202823_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230225-202823_Chrome.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20230225-202840_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230225-202840_Chrome.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Reactions: happiestmoon
Nowididit said:
Yes, imo Tykables snappies are unisex, including the pink unicorn and the baby pink. Their Littles underwear have 2 styles, brief and bikini and come in the same patterns as their snappies. In all honestly I only wear Tykables snappies and diapers. The only other article of clothing I tried was their footed sleepers bit unfortunately they were way too big. Thankfully I was able to send them back and get a store credit.
Those are so cute ☺️

I definitely like onesies and the more childish the better.

And I like a very wet diaper.

Reactions: Rotommowtom and happiestmoon
Hi and good morning baby Denise and I love onsies and I love wet diapers too and really like the plastic back one more so and what diaries do you where

I have try more then a few of them and always end up being big & baggy or small and snug ! I just gave up on wearing them . I do like how cute he shortall are !!

Reactions: happiestmoon
Hi and if you would like to chat with me some time and would you like chat with me and you can text me back at your convenience and my phone number is +17808602727 and hope to here back from you soon thanks 😊

DBabygirl2 said:
Yes! Me too! I want to order a shortall from Tykables but not sure which size. It’s like a onesie/shorts play outfit. Easy for changes right? 😁
Yup they sure do

happiestmoon said:
Yup they sure do
I just got my Tykables unicorn Snappies romper in the mail but they say to hand wash it 😜. Can’t I just wash it on delicate? It’s bigger than I thought but with a diaper on I think it might work. I don’t like my abdl clothes to be tight especially jammies. Please help

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: PaddedRita and Cottontail
DBabygirl2 said:
I just got my Tykables unicorn Snappies romper in the mail but they say to hand wash it 😜. Can’t I just wash it on delicate? It’s bigger than I thought but with a diaper on I think it might work. I don’t like my abdl clothes to be tight especially jammies. Please help
The onesie? Odd. ABU says to wash theirs on cold to avoid shrinkage. I cant be bothered to do twice as much laundry though, so I wash them on hot with my diapers. They did shrink a little, but they still fit—slightly better even. And they’re holding up fine. 🤷

Last edited:
Rotommowtom said:
So just some random thoughts here,

What are your thoughts on adult diaper onesies

For me even though I’m not an adult baby, the ones that look the most childish appeal to me. Also for use, I heard a diaper onesie is supposed help with diaper sagging, but I dunno.
I do like diaper sag though
Which brings me to my next point

Do you enjoy a good soaked diaper?
Not just the feeling of peeing the diaper
But like just sitting or laying around in a soaked diaper, because personally I enjoy it, some people like different levels like just mildly wet, to kinda wet, to soaked, to heavily soaked, and to some people actually enjoy the heavily leaking feeling.
So what do you prefer. I do know some people like it dry

Personally I like the heavy soaked diaper it feels nice when you use it also when it’s heavy and you see the diaper bulge between your legs.

But it’s just me, so what do you like?

View attachment 103917
I don't like it I like being changed as soon possible

Cottontail said:
The onesie? Odd. ABU says to wash theirs on cold to avoid shrinkage. I cant be bothered to do twice as much laundry though, so I wash them on hot with my diapers. They did shrink a little, but they still fit—slightly better even. And they’re holding up fine. 🤷
Hi. No, it’s the romper. They say to line dry it 🤷‍♀️ I washed some of my LFB fancy onesies on delicate. I don’t want to ruin it bc I paid a lot and threw out the tag/packaging and invoice before bringing it in the house. I don’t live alone.1679700484990.png

Reactions: Cottontail
DBabygirl2 said:
Hi. No, it’s the romper. They say to line dry it 🤷‍♀️ I washed some of my LFB fancy onesies on delicate. I don’t want to ruin it bc I paid a lot and threw out the tag/packaging and invoice before bringing it in the house. I don’t live alone.View attachment 105726

That just so super CUTE , lucky you !!
Luv all them rainbows 🥰

Reactions: DBabygirl2
Rita said:
That just so super CUTE , lucky you !!
Luv all them rainbows 🥰
Thank you! Ikr 🦄🌈💕😁 I love it too but still not sure about washing and drying it.

Back