• Very Messy

Votes: 19 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rotommowtom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just thought I’d post a poll about how you prefer your diapers.

FBF98CB5-AAB8-4A41-AAA7-57EA15CB40D7.jpeg

(Also you can vote twice if you like)

• Love
Reactions: MegaLugia and babybenji
I like my diaper wet and dry and wet and dry and wet and dry.

ouroboros-uroboros-serpent-snake-vintage-woodcut-2G4FFEW-820x900.jpeg

Reactions: diaperbutt09, Kellycares and Rotommowtom
Dry is good, especially right from the dryer. This is only a cloth thing! Don't try it with a disposable. You don't want to be cleaning SAP from your dryer. Wet enough to be well loved, but once the wet feeling stops going away, it's change time. One completed poop, if necessary, is enough.

• Haha
Reactions: StarryNight, denimchicken, Babybike2 and 4 others
I prefer a nice and soaked diaper... Like press out leak soaked :)

• Love
Reactions: Sidewinder, chamberpot, MegaLugia and 2 others
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Dry is good, especially right from the dryer. This is only a cloth thing! Don't try it with a disposable. You don't want to be cleaning SAP from your dryer. Wet enough to be well loved, but once the wet feeling stops going away, it's change time. One completed poop, if necessary, is enough.
Understandable

I voted but my favorite option wasn't listed.

Reactions: MegaLugia and KindaOlde
jbond007 said:
I voted but my favorite option wasn't listed.
You can tell us what it is.

Reactions: plasticpants1
What about those without a choice? Honestly, don't know how to answer.

I'd prefer wet and messy, BUT, ONLY if I didn't have to wear 24/7/365 and could only wear when the mood struck me.

Last edited:
Reactions: NappiedTruckDriver, MegaLugia and Rotommowtom
CptKirk said:
What about those without a choice? Honestly, don't know how to answer.

I'd prefer wet and messy, BUT, ONLY if I didn't have to wear 24/7/365 and could only wear when the mood struck me.
Ah I see, sorry bout that

Rotommowtom said:
Ah I see, sorry bout that
Please don't take it as me being upset....not at all. Just wanted to point it out LOL

Reactions: chamberpot, MegaLugia and Rotommowtom
that one was hard to answer, seeing i have no control and leak most of the time well at least pee.

Reactions: Freddie07601 and Rotommowtom
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Yes, that happens. ask me how I know.

Reactions: MegaLugia and Rotommowtom
I prefer my diapers wet but when I first put on a diaper, I will try not to wet it for as long as possible as I like to wear my diaper as long as possible.

Reactions: MegaLugia and Nowididit
Fully loaded

Reactions: MegaLugia
At various times I like all of them. If I'm out and about I wear a pull-up I usually don't go potty in but enjoy the knowledge that if I need to I don't have to hold it. At home I usually change before leaks but sometimes I like a good pant-soaking blowout. And a poopoo blowout once in a long while too.

I prefer my diapers dry and powdered. I'll often use the toilet while wearing just to keep my diaper dry.
I also like to mess in a dry diaper. Usually with a comes a pee and sometimes after pooping in my dry diaper I'll pee in the toilet.

Reactions: craigd1341
BabyDenise said:
I prefer my diapers wet but when I first put on a diaper, I will try not to wet it for as long as possible as I like to wear my diaper as long as possible.
Same for me.

Reactions: Rotommowtom
I like a good dry diaper, but like a super soaked diaper, thats not leaking, I like the feel of the bulk between my legs with out leaks. I like being able to go out to my shop for several hours and fabricate and weld without having to stop for bathroom breaks, just use my diaper and feel it getting bulkier and heavier.

Reactions: LadyArticuno and chamberpot
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Especially in cold weather, a warm cloth diaper just out of the dryer is heavanly.

Reactions: Rotommowtom
I enjoy all states of my diaper, but my favourite has to be after a couple of wettings. When you're just past that point of walking normally and a little waddle starts up, combined with a nice and warm diaper can be pure bliss!

Reactions: Ortler, Kellycares and Rotommowtom
Back