Rain day

babyraggydolls

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Today I’m in my tent again and it’s going to be a long haul because the rain is setting in, heavy rain, so I grabbed enough batteries to keep my phone charged, I grabbed my nappy and lots of sugar free cherry 🍒 soda and I got a good 6 or 7 hours worth of nappy 😊 to rain out this rain fall and to have a amazing time. Just putting my nappy made me happy and then being in my tent helped and there won’t be a single leak out here and if there is I got synthetic blanket and the beds water proof so I’m all good. Now that my incomes gone up a bit I can afford to wear nappies more often, I’m going to get a storage box (water proof for my tent) and keep stocked up on diapers and for the times I have to face going out I might get some compression shorts. My main anxiety about going out is needing the bathroom and not being able to go so having nappies 1: for my leaking and 2: as a backup should keep away my anxiety, I’m always never far from home so I can clean up at home or somewhere along the way.
I love hearing the rain falling down followed by the wind rustling through the trees. I would sleep out here more but my partner has terribly ill and is probably going to need a blood transfusion so I try to be there in the evenings in case we need the hospital.

My home is mouldy, the ceiling is falling down, the floors collapsing and partner won’t get it fixed but my tent is my own and even if I ever had to leave where I live you can camp most places and I just want to do what makes me happy and enjoy the time I’ve left

Can’t wait for a snowstorm

Reactions: babyraggydolls
Houses can be fixed. Buying a few boards at a time isn't terribly expensive though from what you've described, it sounds like your house needs a new roof and those are expensive. I've roofed family houses and even reframed and shingled the roof on my storage shed. Living with mold can be very dangerous so I hope you can get some help to fix things before you have no house to live in.

Back