Not open for further replies.

FatalGeometry

Rock & Stone!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hi everyone,
Starting today, my parents are out of the house for a whole week, and I get to try diapers for the first time.
(I previously made posts R.E this, and now the time is finally here!!!)
I had some questions about how to diaper, where to/where not to wear, and related things, and I was wondering if anyone could give me some answers to them?

1. I am assuming this is a no, but do I have to wear other underwear over my diaper? Can this help reduce it being seen or reduce the bulge? Would this increase leaking chance if I wet it?

2. I don't have a super small budget for this week, but at the same time I don't want to be spending loads of money on diapers. For now, I have a trial pack of 2 Littleforbig ABDL diapers. I don't really plan on messing at all for now (though that could change, it's unlikely), and I don't want to wet in my first couple of diapers in case I don't like it, and so I can ensure my disposal plan works (if not I have to keep them in the house for a while until the next bin day, and I don't want them to be smelled). If I put on a diaper, don't use it at all, and then remove it later to go out or shower or use the toilet (at first) or something, can I retape the diaper back on after? Will I have fitting problems / will the tapes go on / will I encounter any other problems with doing this? Again, I do have the budget for more, but I'd rather keep cost (and waste) down if I can.

3. Can I wear them out much? I have Littleforbig Nursery Pink diapers in medium size. I'm an average build, slightly overweight, and quite tall. I mostly wear jogging shorts that come to just above the knee, or long jogging trousers that are tight at the ankle but not so much around the waist. I also sometimes wear a suit, which is quite tight fitting. Which of these three choices of bottoms will give me the most / least chance of being spotted as diapered? And does my choice of shirt influence this? I assume that if I tuck my shirt in and wear a belt the diaper bulge will be more prominent, but can I instead wear a long shirt to cover? What about a coat or a hoodie that is longer, can that help? And if I wear a short shirt that barely comes to my trouser line, might the diaper band poke above a bit? Is there anything I can do to resolve this?

4. I have access to some standard talcum powder, but am not sure if I should use it. Is it only needed for wetting, or can it help with other things? How much should I use / does this change based on what I am doing in my diaper?

5. If I choose to sleep in my diaper, is there a chance that I just unconsciously wet because my body recognises a diaper? If I do, what is the chance of a leak, even just a small one, or some condensation or something escaping, not necessarily containing urea? What side should I sleep on to minimise risk of leaking?

6. I have heard stories about people filling their diapers with some water, just a little or a lot, and even wearing them in the shower. I am interested in the moist, saggy feeling of a used diaper, but don't know how I will be with the smell or potential itching, as I can be very disgusted with muck and mess, and am a compulsive cleaner / hand washer due to this. Can I try water instead? If so, how much should I use? Is warm or cold better?
Additionally, regarding a shower, can I shower with the diaper on? How much water will get in it if I just shower normally? And if I want to fill it completely and point the shower head into the diaper, what issues might I expect with this? How can I tell if it is close to bursting?

Thank you everyone for your time. I've only been on this site for a couple of weeks but so far everyone has been very nice, caring, and understanding. I cannot thank you all enough for the support you've given me, and I am so happy I made the decision to go through with this. Thank you all again.

Reactions: Edgewater
FatalGeometry said:
Hi everyone,
Starting today, my parents are out of the house for a whole week, and I get to try diapers for the first time.
(I previously made posts R.E this, and now the time is finally here!!!)
I had some questions about how to diaper, where to/where not to wear, and related things, and I was wondering if anyone could give me some answers to them?

1. I am assuming this is a no, but do I have to wear other underwear over my diaper? Can this help reduce it being seen or reduce the bulge? Would this increase leaking chance if I wet it?

2. I don't have a super small budget for this week, but at the same time I don't want to be spending loads of money on diapers. For now, I have a trial pack of 2 Littleforbig ABDL diapers. I don't really plan on messing at all for now (though that could change, it's unlikely), and I don't want to wet in my first couple of diapers in case I don't like it, and so I can ensure my disposal plan works (if not I have to keep them in the house for a while until the next bin day, and I don't want them to be smelled). If I put on a diaper, don't use it at all, and then remove it later to go out or shower or use the toilet (at first) or something, can I retape the diaper back on after? Will I have fitting problems / will the tapes go on / will I encounter any other problems with doing this? Again, I do have the budget for more, but I'd rather keep cost (and waste) down if I can.

3. Can I wear them out much? I have Littleforbig Nursery Pink diapers in medium size. I'm an average build, slightly overweight, and quite tall. I mostly wear jogging shorts that come to just above the knee, or long jogging trousers that are tight at the ankle but not so much around the waist. I also sometimes wear a suit, which is quite tight fitting. Which of these three choices of bottoms will give me the most / least chance of being spotted as diapered? And does my choice of shirt influence this? I assume that if I tuck my shirt in and wear a belt the diaper bulge will be more prominent, but can I instead wear a long shirt to cover? What about a coat or a hoodie that is longer, can that help? And if I wear a short shirt that barely comes to my trouser line, might the diaper band poke above a bit? Is there anything I can do to resolve this?

4. I have access to some standard talcum powder, but am not sure if I should use it. Is it only needed for wetting, or can it help with other things? How much should I use / does this change based on what I am doing in my diaper?

5. If I choose to sleep in my diaper, is there a chance that I just unconsciously wet because my body recognises a diaper? If I do, what is the chance of a leak, even just a small one, or some condensation or something escaping, not necessarily containing urea? What side should I sleep on to minimise risk of leaking?

6. I have heard stories about people filling their diapers with some water, just a little or a lot, and even wearing them in the shower. I am interested in the moist, saggy feeling of a used diaper, but don't know how I will be with the smell or potential itching, as I can be very disgusted with muck and mess, and am a compulsive cleaner / hand washer due to this. Can I try water instead? If so, how much should I use? Is warm or cold better?
Additionally, regarding a shower, can I shower with the diaper on? How much water will get in it if I just shower normally? And if I want to fill it completely and point the shower head into the diaper, what issues might I expect with this? How can I tell if it is close to bursting?

Thank you everyone for your time. I've only been on this site for a couple of weeks but so far everyone has been very nice, caring, and understanding. I cannot thank you all enough for the support you've given me, and I am so happy I made the decision to go through with this. Thank you all again.

Tall Tale or Truth, Episode 1 “Can underwear help diapers perform better?​

Reactions: Edgewater and soggybottoms8882
dpcare said:

Tall Tale or Truth, Episode 1 “Can underwear help diapers perform better?​

Thank you for your help!

Okay, let's see here. 1st of all, welcome to your padded life! Hope you enjoy yourself here!

1. You don't have to wear underwear over your diapers. It's not necessary.
2. If you slide your diaper down and try to pull it back up, you may get it back on correctly, but it's kinda difficult. And if you untape it completely, the tapes probably won't stick again, so that's where duct tape comes into play. Use a lot. Also you might run into a problem with the padding falling apart on the inside if it's wet. May or may not happen, but if it's wet, it might crumple up when you try to put it back on after you've had it on for awhile and decide to take it off, and retape it.
3. For going outside, you can just wear your regular pants/shorts over it. People aren't out to look for others wearing diapers 247, so fret not. Seriously, we trip on that way more than we have to. And for the crinkles? If they're noticable, if you're in a house by yourself, crinkle it up! But if you decide to go somewhere padded like the store, you can rest assured that the crinkles won't be audible enough for anyone to peek their ears to. You're in a store with a bunch of strangers. Do you go around looking at people wondering if they're wearing a diaper? They don't either. Maybe if you want to reduce it a bit, you can wear a pair of underwear over them while you're out, but seriously, it's not a thing people are going to stare at you for!
4. Talc powder? I don't know the difference between that and baby powder, so I can't comment on that. It's not needed for wetting, but baby powder definitely helps with keeping your skin dry and protected. It smells good too!
5. It's hard to say whether your body will recognize you're wearing a diaper and allow you to wet yourself, but I can. I can do it without hesitation. But it might take some practice for you. I can't dictate your bodies natural response, but you just have to trust your diaper. Just let go. Best position to wet your bed in is laying on your back. That way it'll go down to the back, and not potentially out the sides. Yes, I know you have leak guards, but sometimes they don't do a good job at containing leaks if you're laying on your side. Sometimes. I've never tried LFB diapers before, so I really can't say anything on their quality unfortunately. Boosters help though.
And 6. I wouldn't completely fill your diaper with shower water. I'll stop you right there. If your diaper bursts in there from all the water(which is very easy to do) your shower will fill up with all the sap from your diaper, and will completely clog up your plumbing. You don't want ANY of that going down your drain. The sap in your diaper absorbs water, and will clog up your draining, and will result in a very expensive job all in your mom's name, and she'll find out what happened when it's done. Fair warning right there. You don't want that to happen. Diapers absorb urine better than water, and are designed to take urine, not H20. I can't explain what the difference is, but all I'm trying to say is to use your diapers for what they're made for, not for water. Sure you can pour some warm water in it for a quicker fill up, but once it's done you can't take it back. I'd advise you to use your own hose for it instead of water. If you start to itch, apply some baby powder, or in your case...the talc powder. I wouldn't substitute that over baby powder, but that's just me. Don't be shy with it either, pour it in there. The more the better, but don't drown yourself in it either.( It dose cost $$$)

Fell free to add to this post to ask more questions or concerns if you have any, or you can totally private message me if it's something you don't want to post on here. Either way, we're all here to help you. We are experts here after all ✌️

1) Some underwear can hide what you’re wearing underneath. I’ve never had any performance issues when wearing something over the top of a thick ABDL disposable

2) Not sure where you are based but usually local pharmacies will stock at least some medical briefs if you wanted to wear more than the two ABDL diapers you already have.

3) Loose clothing is generally best for hiding a nappy bulge but also take into account that you’ll be more wary of the padding that you’re wearing than anyone around you.
They’ll probably be more interested in their smart phones as you walk amongst them.

4) Talcum powder helps dry out a little moisture and for a lot of people the smell of Johnson’s baby powder helps their regression.

5) I’ve worn to bed overnight many many times, I’ve only ever wet without waking once in all those years (not 24/7).
If you’re wearing a disposable without any additional leak prevention (ie plastic pants) I’d suggest when you wake, due to a full bladder, that you lay on your back and release.
I wouldn’t suggest you try doing it on your side.

If this is your first time with a nappy in bed you may well have issues wetting it and have to resort to either standing, crouching or sitting on the toilet to release the pee.
All the above mean that you’ll leave your bed anyway.

6) Never tried this, I like my nappies/diapers to be used for the right reasons 😉

Good luck with your time in diapers and make sure you let us know how you got on.

Thank you all for your help, I'm gonna do it right now. I need to stop procrastinating and get this done.

Not for me I don't think. The moment I had it on and looked into the mirror I was just horrified with myself and what I was doing.
I'll hang onto the other one just in case, but I don't think I'll be ordering more. It just felt so so so wrong and now I'm really mad at myself about it all. Sorry guys 😟

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: theancientmariner, Edgewater and thedlguy
FatalGeometry said:
Not for me I don't think. The moment I had it on and looked into the mirror I was just horrified with myself and what I was doing.
I'll hang onto the other one just in case, but I don't think I'll be ordering more. It just felt so so so wrong and now I'm really mad at myself about it all. Sorry guys 😟

That’s a shame but you’ve got to go with what you feel 😊

Forced said:
That’s a shame but you’ve got to go with what you feel 😊
Just put the other one on now. I did a much better job of it, and it feels good. I also wasn't hard this time so I could poke myself downwards, so now if I wet it's all fine.

This one feels a lot better. I am DETERMINED to keep this one on until tomorrow morning at least. Maybe I'll get some more, maybe not. I don't know anymore. It was just almost as soon as I had the first one taped up it made me feel so good I just finished instantly. Then the clarity hit me and I didn't like it. Hopefully that won't happen again this time.

It actually feels really good though. I can't really put my legs together without pain so I have to waddle, which feels really good. I've duct taped the tapes on so they are less likely to come off as it's a tight fit. The medium seems to come up small on me, even though I measured and I was well within the range.

Gonna drink lots now so I can pee. Also gonna do lots of things in it, including going for a walk maybe? I plan to sleep in it too. Hopefully I enjoy this one, just not too much or I might have a repeat.

Reactions: TrashPanda01 and Edgewater
1. Don’t have to wear underwear and depending on tightness, can help reduce bulge. If they are too tight then yes it can increase leaking.

2. depending on the tapes, some have “second chance” tapes so you will just have to be careful they don’t seal twice. They won’t fit as well as the first time and may be more likely to leak. You could use parcel tape.

3. Wear your loosest trousers to reduce visible shapes. A long untucked shirt will be most discrete. Yes, your short shirt will very probably reveal diaper band.

4. Just apply to yourself and you should be able to work out when you have enough on.

5. First time wearing a diaper might not give you unconscious bed wetting unless you deliberately drink before sleeping and as you aren’t used to this, that might keep you up at night until you have let go or will wake you up. Unlikely to leak unless it’s already wet. Sleep on back to minimise leak risk.

6. Warm (not too hot) will be more enjoyable. If you wear in a shower, expect massive swelling so make sure you are able to dispose of the larger size. Try not to let it burst or you will have to clean up sap and not get it in the drain or it will clog.

Have fun

Tried it again, climaxed just while sitting down and playing the piano. Immediately ripped it off - definitely not for me. Don't get me wrong I love them, but only until that happens, and if it can happen without any pressure, wearing clothes over it will make it happen instantly.

Glad I tried it, and had fun while it lasted. But unfortunately the clarity just stops me from keeping them on too long. Thanks for the help anyways everyone.

Reactions: TrashPanda01
Hi and welcome to the padded experience 🤭 Let's go on with thy questions.

1. It won't reduce the bulge. However, it can help thee preserve the fluffiness of the nappy, for it gets squeezed between thy legs as time passes by.

2. I think thou shouldst have started with pull-on nappies. In my case, I've only wore normal nappies once and because I wanted to let go (mess and flood).

Pull-on nappies always let thee put them on and off, so thou canst use them for a very long time intermittently. For example, I wear them during several nights, and when I'm tired of them, I go to the park and mess them.

3. If the diaper is bulky, wear loose clothes, a long shirt and act normally. However, if thou'rt very worried about others spotting it, then wear pull-on nappies while staying outside, except if thou'rt in a very wide place.

4. Sincerely, I don't use it and I'm fine, but maybe it's a good idea.

5. If thou wearest a nappy and start weeing, thou'lt definitely leak one day, it's inevitable. The best thou canst do about it is twinkling, so it won't be too big.

6. If thou'rt so worried about messing, then try wearing gloves and using soap. Take into consideration we have to clean our butt when we go to the toilet for number #2 anyway, so it won't be so different.

In fact, a good messing feels incredible and the mess is contained on the back of the nappy, in a bulge, so everything is under control (and trust me, if it feels good to walk while wearing a cotton cloud in thy butt, it feels great to walk with some extra padding).

Personally, I like to get very clean afterwards, first with wipes, and after that, with a shower. For me, it's a kind of "purification procedure", so perhaps thou couldst like it. Thou caressest thy body and gettest completely empty, clean and refreshed!

That's all for now, enjoy! 😊

Reactions: theancientmariner
Since I am 24/7, U-IC, I come at this from a different vantage point.

For your first diaper, which you have on certainly better than your trial installation. It is likely not to a point that where "I" would trust it for an overnight in which you maybe attempted to wet! Most everyone here has worn for sometime and have practice on ensuring that the diaper is correctly placed and that they understand to attempt to control their flow to assure they do not over flow the side barriers. Also, different diapers have different success regarding side sleeping. Long way to say: Stay Dry for your first couple of nights as you begin to understand this transition to wearing diapers.

Wearing plastic pants is a near Standard Fair with those of us who are 24/7, IC. You're starting and you need to determine what works for you and your body shape. Same as with wearing compression /underwear.

You have received excellent advice above, and I strongly recommend that you follow their advice. My only pull back is to say; "It is your first diaper" you have already had a less than satisfactory moment! Step back and step, by step, learn what works for you! Diapers have a tall learning curve and it's worth having Good Experiences!!

Enjoy!

Reactions: PaddedRita and theancientmariner
If you’re not wearing because of need don’t feel bad if it turns out not to be your thing. If you had to wear because of incontinence it would be a different story, but most people here wear because of desire or need due to ic so don’t feel you’ve failed.

Reactions: theancientmariner and Edgewater
FatalGeometry said:
Tried it again, climaxed just while sitting down and playing the piano. Immediately ripped it off - definitely not for me. Don't get me wrong I love them, but only until that happens, and if it can happen without any pressure, wearing clothes over it will make it happen instantly.

Glad I tried it, and had fun while it lasted. But unfortunately the clarity just stops me from keeping them on too long. Thanks for the help anyways everyone.
This is literally the DL side coming into play you’ve fantasised about wearing for a long time so you’ve made mental and emotional connections to that thought and the padding et cetra if you had these thoughts going through puberty then elements of this would have gone into puberty making it an unbreakable bond.

Climax and then move on it’s really not that big of a deal you’ve just formed a connection with the padding/material there’s really not much to it and I don’t see why you would see this as a reason to stop wearing but to each their own I guess.

Reactions: theancientmariner and Edgewater
LittleMonsterUK said:
This is literally the DL side coming into play you’ve fantasised about wearing for a long time so you’ve made mental and emotional connections to that thought and the padding et cetra if you had these thoughts going through puberty then elements of this would have gone into puberty making it an unbreakable bond.

Climax and then move on it’s really not that big of a deal you’ve just formed a connection with the padding/material there’s really not much to it and I don’t see why you would see this as a reason to stop wearing but to each their own I guess.
It's that good ole post nut clarity. I get that too when I 'finish' in my diaper, but at that point, I'm already done, and that climax is just the cherry on top for an epic finale so I can just throw it away. ☺️

FatalGeometry said:

Is there a way for you to not climax right when you put it on? It's the post nut clarity that's hitting you, and turning you off. I get that too, but in my previous post, I explained I only 'finish' when my diapers full, and I'm ready to throw it away. Did you do anything to make yourself climax, or did it just happen like that? I'm really sorry you feel like this has been a waste of time, but I know it's something you've been looking forward to, and now that you're here, it's probably sensory overload.

I think you will be happier if you don't go forward with getting hooked on diapers. You will not go through the bing purge cycles.
You can have normal sex develop a normal sex life. Most of us here came to diapers differently or the same . For most we wouldn't give them up not a choice.
I just don't want you to going through the shame I felt for much of my life 40 years of shame . Plus have you read how many are lonely and can't find someone to be with.
I don't want you to go through that.
Best of luck. Because this is so dislike by the public at large and hated.

Last edited:
foxkits said:
I think you will be happier if you don't go forward with getting hooked on diapers. You will not go through the bing purge cycles.
You can have normal sex develop a normal sex life. Most of us here came to diapers differently or the same . For most we wouldn't give them up not a choice.
I just don't want you to going through the shame I felt for much of my life 40 years of shame . Plus have you read how many are lonely and can't find someone to be with.
I don't want you to go through that.
Best of luck. Because this is so dislike by the public at large and hated.
Even if we get brain chips where we could literally turn it off I wouldn’t life’s too short to give a shit about other peoples opinions.

Also it’s literally engraved into his brain he’s already hooked and will begin the purge cycle soon.

Last edited:
Antientmariner said:
Is there a way for you to not climax right when you put it on? It's the post nut clarity that's hitting you, and turning you off. I get that too, but in my previous post, I explained I only 'finish' when my diapers full, and I'm ready to throw it away. Did you do anything to make yourself climax, or did it just happen like that? I'm really sorry you feel like this has been a waste of time, but I know it's something you've been looking forward to, and now that you're here, it's probably sensory overload.
I wasn't doing anything specifically to have that effect. It was just a feeling of the padding and the movement and friction of it that set me off. Plus, if it's clarity that makes me disgusted, it's the fog in the heat of the moment that makes me interested in it.

I have other hobbies and interests that I can do for hours at a time, and there never comes a point where I feel like a monster for what I am doing.
I want to clarify that I do not have any resentful feelings towards anyone in the ABDL or ADISC communities, and I have no false harmful misconceptions or preconceptions about any of this. I don't think that anyone here that enjoys this is a monster, but I just feel so absolutely horrifically bad for doing it that there really is no getting past it. The feeling is so intense that there is no possible way to just ignore it or to try and remove it. The feeling is deeply ingrained within me and it would never be possible to get it out. If I were to attempt to describe the feeling, it feels similar to how I imagine it might feel to accidentally run over your best friend in a car (I have bad nightmares). It's like I've royally effed up and if anyone was here to see it I'd be going to prison forever, so I'd better hide all the evidence and never think on it again.

For this reason, towards the end of this week, I am going to fully delete all the accounts associated with DL stuff on this email, and this email itself. I want to be absolutely clear that I do not regret any of this at all, and that I don't have any resentment towards anyone or this community. I am not someone who just doesn't understand ABDL, rather I feel like a catholic who realised that they didn't believe in a god in those brief moments under the water in their own baptism. This has been a part of my life for years, wearing makeshift diapers to bed fashioned from a blanket and a belt, and dreaming about what it would be like to finally wear a real one. Just my dreams weren't clued in on how I'd actually feel, and their only source material was my preconceived ideas about it from reading stories of other's experiences. If in the future, as unlikely as it may be, someone confided in me that they wore diapers for any reason or that they fantasised about them, I would listen to them with patience and understanding, and would do my best to support them in any way I could, if they needed it. It's just something I can't do.

So thank you again to everyone who has helped me and answered my questions in these past few weeks. I'll keep the account on until Friday to respond to any messages anyone might send me, but from then on it's gonna be radio silence, if my account even continues to exist. You've all been wonderful, have made me feel extremely welcome, and I definitely feel I have a more positive and accurate view of this community than I did when I first found out about it several years ago.

• Sad
Reactions: theancientmariner
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back