Question for AB/DL or little etc... girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleLando

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
  2. Private
I hope this question isn't weird and awkward but if you find ABDL boys attractive, what do you like about them? What is cute about them???????????????

BabyBryanne

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
I am a 37m so I would say that I am not attracted to any ABDL Boys. Although I am curious to hear what makes ABDL Boys attractive because I am one. I love dressing like a baby/toddler/preschool boy (6mths to 5yrs) or a baby/toddler/preschool/little/big/preteen girl (6mths to 12yrs) that still love wearing diapers as much as possible. I always feel cute, pretty, adorable, but I am not sure what other people would think.

IttyBit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Diapers just look cute on people. Don't matter if you are a boy or a girl ^^
I just think it looks really cute, alongside being all dressed up in cute, bright clothing.

BinkyBoi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Diapers just look cute on people. Don't matter if you are a boy or a girl ^^
I just think it looks really cute, alongside being all dressed up in cute, bright clothing.

Same but pacifiers for me. Using a pacifier automatically makes someone beyond cute in my eyes.

SpAzpieSweeTot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I have a Little brother who is chronologically younger than I. We don't know yet if his Little spirit is younger than mine or not, but we're excited to find out. I gotta say, the cutest thing about a Little boy, bABy or not, is Little spirits are very fragile, and there're times when they're hard to hide. Have a genuine major bowel or bladder blunder in front of someone you don't want being angry with you, and you'll see what I mean. In that moment where Littleness can't be hidden, and the tears are close, I can't imagine being able to hide how honored I'd feel that I'm the one a Little boy chose to let see his fragile spirit.

Status
Not open for further replies.