Pull Ups

I definitely prefer regular diapers to pull-ups, and I think that would stay true even if pull-ups performed as well. Still, I wouldn't mind having some better pull-ups. My biggest grip is the length of the padding. I've mostly resigned myself to the frilly elastic, but gosh... Boy parts are trouble enough with full-length padding. The half-length stuff really makes me nervous.

Last edited:
Reactions: DinoFrant
Cottontail said:
I definitely prefer regular diapers to pull-ups, and I think that would stay true even if pull-ups performed as well. Still, I wouldn't mindp having some better pull-ups. My biggest grip is the length of the padding. I've mostly resigned myself to the frilly elastic, but gosh... Boy parts are trouble enough with full-length padding. The half-length stuff really makes me nervous.
Just

I have mostly light incontinence, sometimes moderate. I use various brands of pullups with good results. Northshore makes some great ones. For ADBL the absorbency test seems to be releasing a full bladder, most people with incontinence don't do that. Yesterday I was trying Depend Night Defense and the public bathroom was occupied. I tried to hold but finally lost the battle and flooded my pullup, it didn't leak at all. There are great products out there.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and BigAl2
Im going to give the Attends premier pull ups a try.

Reactions: AUG168
I loved the NS Supreme tabbed diapers and so I got a case of the pull ups. Big mistake. Constantly leaked.

• Sad
Reactions: BigAl2
I don't want pullups, I am purely a nappy and plastic pants baby ...

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and BabyLouise
I wish that ABDL pull-ups exists because I want to look cute and babyish while wearing a pull-up without worrying about leaking after 1 wetting. I don't like how the only options for adult pull-ups are those that are low-absorbent with little padding and lots of wasted space. Adults deserve better than those ones. I think that ABDL pull-ups should have colored sides, cute prints, fun wetness indicators, higher absorbency and cloth backing, similar in style to child pull-ups such as Huggies Pull-Ups.

Reactions: patrick1776, MarshallfromPawPatrol, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
Another plug for Depend Night Defense. I've really increased my water intake so my OAB has been kicking in. The Depend Night Defense has been solid. Are the other pull-ups that are better? Yes of course but the ability to buy at Walmart is huge.

Reactions: ChooChoo69
So far, the only adult pull ups that have done a decent job for me are the ones from NorthShore. They hold very well and so far I only had a couple of press-out leaks after taking them to their limit, which is close to average tape diapers.

I also noticed that Tena recently made a slight improvement to their pull ups, but still not enough to rely on them completely. The´re good for two or three regular wettings and that´s it.

I recently bought some Drylife pull ups and have used them a couple of times during the day. I have to say they have been very good. I don't think I would trust them at night. The ones I got are the Ultima which are rated at 3000 mil. I have been doing a lot of wood work in my workshop which is not heated, so on with a pullup then some snug plastic pants. I then put on some black tights as a base layer for warmth. T shirt, polo shirt and a fleece top. then many happy hours making lots out of wood. Happy in my retirement! BTW they come in at £0.85 each so not too bad.

Last edited:
My thing is wearing a diaper which is not a pull up. However, if I feel the need for some short term padding and don’t want to waste a diaper, I will put on a girl’s XL Goodnites pull-up. I just need to hold off on anything more than a tinkle as the Goodnites are not for a full wetting.
I must confess that the only adult pull-up I ever purchased was a sample of the pink Felicity pull up. I thought it looked cute so I figured why not. I have not worn it though. I’m saving it for who knows what reason but it is cute to see when I go into my diaper stash.

Reactions: goodniteswearer89
I like pull-ups for day and in control night time ones at night

Reactions: chamberpot
As I have said mutiable times before , there is a time and place for pull-ups. I need a heavy diaper for overnight.. but daytime I use a pull up if I am staying around the house. My overnight diaper cost almost 4 bucks, my pull-ups cost 40 cents .. so I am saving money using a few pull-ps during the day instead of a heavy diaper.. not for everyone but it works for me .. I wear a pull-up that can take two full wettings if they are slow .. flash floods they do leak like a sieve

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
AUG168 said:
I have mostly light incontinence, sometimes moderate. I use various brands of pullups with good results. Northshore makes some great ones. For ADBL the absorbency test seems to be releasing a full bladder, most people with incontinence don't do that. Yesterday I was trying Depend Night Defense and the public bathroom was occupied. I tried to hold but finally lost the battle and flooded my pullup, it didn't leak at all. There are great products out there.
Depends Night Defense pull-up diapers aren't bad.

Reactions: diaperdude and AUG168
ChooChoo69 said:
Depends Night Defense pull-up diapers aren't bad.
I really like these. First off they are very comfortable and really absorbent. I travel for work and use them frequently on long flights. I have BPH so I mostly have issues with leaking and occasional OAB.

Recently I was walking around a European city for 6/7 hours and couldn't find the restroom. Too much coffee and water. They held up well after being used for hours. Even completely soaked they weren't that noticeable under my sweat pants. Only down side is that they are pricey.

chamberpot said:
As I have said mutiable times before , there is a time and place for pull-ups. I need a heavy diaper for overnight.. but daytime I use a pull up if I am staying around the house. My overnight diaper cost almost 4 bucks, my pull-ups cost 40 cents .. so I am saving money using a few pull-ps during the day instead of a heavy diaper.. not for everyone but it works for me .. I wear a pull-up that can take two full wettings if they are slow .. flash floods they do leak like a sieve
I am in the process of using up 4 19-count packages of ASSURANCE MALE PULL-UP TRAINING PANTS around the house.

chamberpot said:
Yep, totally agree. I just tried the Assurance for Men, they work pretty well for me. I comb a local thrift store and have tried lots of different brands. I don't need briefs but sometimes the deals are too good to pass up

Reactions: chamberpot
I use a pull-up that we get from Sam's Club. they work really well for me either as a stand alone daytime use or as a stuffer if I cut slits in them and at 0.39 each they are really a deal.

I remember when i was little, pull-ups felt like diapers that you just slipped on and off like undies. They were very thick, poofy, and absorbent. They really need to scale up proportionally in all aspects, not just waist size, so absorbency and thickness are the same ratio to size as they are when you're little.

• Love
Reactions: littledreamers333, DinoFrant and bigtoddler96
Back