Avalanche007

Diapered
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Does anyone know of diaper manufacturers that look for product testers? People that use the product and provide feedback while products are undergoing development.

I would think those people would rather have someone else wear them but maybe not…

Most companies have their own in house testers now

Years ago I was a tester for diaper pants for a company. I honestly don't know/remember how they got my name for this but I was glad to be a tester for them. They sent I think 4 different versions of diaper pants out as they made changes. The last change was great and they haven't changed their design or anything in a very long time. Since being a tester, I bought about 6 other pairs through out the years and I still have all but 1.

What I would like is for the CEO, board members, and engineers that make adult diapers for the major companies be required to use their own products so they can see how bad they are. The worse they are the better the AB/DL diaper companies become :)

Yes years ago they sent out stuff. However now companies do it inside the company.
It’s a shame I used to test many products.
After Covid most companies changed the way they handled it

I used to do product testing for a consumer insights organization that worked a lot with the Depend and Poise brands. Sadly, I don't think they followed a lot of my advice... their products haven't changed much and certainly aren't any more absorbent.

Back