Poopy diaper

Floodingpants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
While reading other post about pooping a diaper I decided to try it. I must say I do enjoy it. As I pushed my poop into my diaper I felt like a bad little toddler who didn't want to use the bad old potty. After I was done I sat down and squished my poop up between my legs. All in all I felt like such a baby. I promised myself I would stay in my wet poopy diaper for at least four hours so I can get the full baby affect. I have two and a half hours to go. So far I love feeling like such a baby.

• Love
Reactions: diaperedpatrick, HomeAlone, northwalesabdlboy and 25 others
"promised myself I would stay in my wet poopy diaper for at least four hours"

I will agree that it is a good feeling just going in your diaper for both. When I went back to 24/7 about 7 to 8 years ago, I swore I would not do #2 in them. Then one morning I woke up and had to pee so bad, but it #1 would not come out until #2 came out first. I was strangely attracted to it from that day forward. Now some days, I wake and it just torpedoes out as I wake.

I would definitely be careful how long you keep a poopy diaper on. 4 hours is a good recipe for a massive diaper rash. Poopies over PeePees is the biggest contributor to diaper rash. I have never had it, but true babies that I have foster cared for tell me it isn't pleasant with their crying.

I suggest you get some diaper rash cream if you want to continue sitting in it for a prolonged time.

Reactions: theancientmariner, LittleEllsOAB, Jk95 and 4 others
Like what lilzander said, please be careful as to how long you stay in a messy diaper. I'd definitely advice some barrier cream if you're going for four hours.

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed and Floodingpants
Floodingpants said:
I promised myself I would stay in my wet poopy diaper for at least four hours so I can get the full baby affect. I have two and a half hours to go. So far, I love feeling like such a baby.
I was so excited by the post you displayed just above my line here, I pooped, a large one, in my diaper for the first time in weeks. Do not be concerned by the lack of cream--it is over-rated. I use a little when my skin feels pain. I'm in love with actually having a wet, poop smeared bottom. My life being dry diapered up is over. I will wet and poop whenever I can for sheer pleasure.

• Love
Reactions: diaperedpatrick, denimchicken, Jenlyn and 6 others
Floodingpants said:
While reading other post about pooping a diaper I decided to try it. I must say I do enjoy it. As I pushed my poop into my diaper I felt like a bad little toddler who didn't want to use the bad old potty. After I was done I sat down and squished my poop up between my legs. All in all I felt like such a baby. I promised myself I would stay in my wet poopy diaper for at least four hours so I can get the full baby affect. I have two and a half hours to go. So far I love feeling like such a baby.
It's both naughty and liberating. It definitely goes against one's adult programming. For better or worse, my inner mommy refuses to let me stay in a messy diaper. I'm always cleaned up in a flash. Still, the act is meaningfully little. I don't do it often, but it has its place.

Reactions: denimchicken, Jodie, Babybike2 and 4 others
Cottontail said:
It's both naughty and liberating. It definitely goes against one's adult programming. For better or worse, my inner mommy refuses to let me stay in a messy diaper. I'm always cleaned up in a flash. Still, the act is meaningfully little. I don't do it often, but it has its place.
I am not aware of my inner mommy, which has not saved me from scatoli, fecal smearing. I love being little in this way, especially feeling my feces on my genitals as I repeatedly sit. It is especially naughty because someone in my nursing home eventually finds me, requiring immediate cleanup.

Reactions: Blekyss
Cottontail said:
I do it almost daily and it does feel naughty and liberating, but I do clean up quickly as well. As I said above, best not to sit in it for long.

Reactions: snowie, Blekyss, ianwee and 1 other person
I do it frequently. it feels really good. I like the feeling of being able to control it. choosing whether I do it slowly or let it all go at once. I prefer it firm and not soft. afterward, when I'm sure I'm finished and no more to come out, I remove my nappy and tip the contents in the toilet. I find the whole thing very rewarding.

Reactions: Blekyss, ianwee, Jorelaxed and 1 other person
Floodingpants said:
I stayed in my wet poopy diaper for six hours. The clean up was not to bad. I took off my diaper and cleaned as much as I could. Then I showed off the rest of the poop, need to get a detachable shower head. Then I took a baby bath with baby soap and baby shampoo. Then I rubbed myself down with baby lotion and baby powder. I smelled like a sweet baby.

• Wow
Reactions: denimchicken, NorthwestDiaperDude, Abnalover and 3 others
From what I have been told by my mother and sisters, I never pooed my happy after about 1 year old… apparently I was very regular and my mum sat me on the potty at about 7am every day….I can still clearly remember going on a trip to the seaside with some family friends, so I was about 5 or 6, I really wanted to do a number 3 but was way too afraid to ask, I can then remember just letting go and the incredible smooth feeling of pooing myself and my pants filling…it was magical… I also felt why hadn’t I done this before….. for about a minute…. When all he’ll let loose!!! And I was then dragged to the nearest toilet!!!
Still love an early morning poo to this day:)

Reactions: denimchicken and Abnalover
I've probably done #2 in my pants for the past 20 years + over 95% of the time. I tend to save a BM for my pants. I only recently started trying and using diapers. Before this, I would just intentionally poop my underpants, no toilet paper or anything like that. I was used to it since age 9 or 10. I absolutely loved it and it made me aroused and still does. Messing is the primary thing that got me into ABDL, and I love it. I may be an outlier for how long I've done and the voracity with which I've done it, but I am so used to messing myself that it has become a routine. Feel an urge to go and out and about? Hold it a bit and let go once in my room in private.

I'm kinda annoyed right now becuase my BM cycle is so messed up, but whenever I get the chance, I let go in my diaper. I really do hate wasting a good mess.

Reactions: denimchicken, warmpants, Rainbow and 3 others
My morning Bambino Classico V2 diaper is very wet and messy this USA President's Day morning. So warm and squishy both front from wetting and back from messing. I am actually going to get my morning exercise including a run in my wet and poopy diaper. I'll change after my run and decide what diaper to wear for the day. I'm thinking a Tranquility ATN diaper, a cloth baby diaper as a booster, and topped off with Big Tots cotton/lycra diaper pants while I go out with my wife to buy her a new laptop. Believe it or not she has been using 8.1 Windows...while I have been using my diapers!;)

• Love
Reactions: Blekyss and Hemix
i enjoy poopy diapers as well but I do hate clean up. Though I never try to wear for four hours! Half an hour at most for me haha.

Reactions: denimchicken, Babybike2, Blekyss and 4 others
This is just a silly idea and I have no idea why a grown adult would intentionally poop in their pants/diaper.

Sincerely,

messydiaper

• Haha
Reactions: denimchicken, Blekyss, Jorelaxed and 7 others
messydiaper said:
This is just a silly idea and I have no idea why a grown adult would intentionally poop in their pants/diaper.

Sincerely,

messydiaper
Nice joke, haha. 🤪:poop:

Reactions: Blekyss, dominicisabdl, Jorelaxed and 2 others
Frungie said:
My morning Bambino Classico V2 diaper is very wet and messy this USA President's Day morning. So warm and squishy both front from wetting and back from messing. I am actually going to get my morning exercise including a run in my wet and poopy diaper. I'll change after my run and decide what diaper to wear for the day. I'm thinking a Tranquility ATN diaper, a cloth baby diaper as a booster, and topped off with Big Tots cotton/lycra diaper pants while I go out with my wife to buy her a new laptop. Believe it or not she has been using 8.1 Windows...while I have been using my diapers!;)
Which diapers do you suggest for pooing in

messydiaper said:

Sincerely,

messydiaper
Because we are just babies at heart.

Reactions: Blekyss, JacksonTheGoldenRetriever and messydiaper
messydiaper said:
I have no idea why a grown adult would intentionally poop in their pants/diaper.
I am in my anal stage, deriving greater pleasure from using my diaper than from using a toilet for peeing and pooping.

Reactions: Jenlyn, Blekyss, ianwee and 2 others
SeniorMan said:
I am in my anal stage, deriving greater pleasure from using my diaper than from using a toilet for peeing and pooping.
I've been like that for over 20 years. :D I have a question for you, though. Do you ever feel like you wished you never got potty trained? Sometimes I feel like that, and I really enjoy using my diaper rather than a toilet, especially for messing.

Reactions: Straycatz, NorthwestDiaperDude, Blekyss and 2 others
About two months ago, I had my usual sudden bowel movement and felt daring and stayed in it for 3 hours, big mistake, I had some skin burns in the front area of my diapered area due to my very strong stomach acid.😖😖😖😖
Next time I am going to apply more barrier cream.🙂

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: JacksonTheGoldenRetriever, Hemix and LucasFromTazmily
Back