Poopy diaper

Jorelaxed said:
About two months ago, I had my usual sudden bowel movement and felt daring and stayed in it for 3 hours, big mistake, I had some skin burns in the front area of my diapered area due to my very strong stomach acid.šŸ˜–šŸ˜–šŸ˜–šŸ˜–
Yeowch! Sounds painful

Reactions: Jorelaxed
LucasFromTazmily said:
Yeowch! Sounds painful
It was, stung quite a bit, had to use various creams to heal my skin.

Jorelaxed said:
It was, stung quite a bit, had to use various creams to heal my skin.
Odd. It must've been something you ate that had that kind of bacteria to cause that kind of irritation. I know a lot of people that stay in messes for many hours and usually are OK. I've stayed in messed for a few hours at least before, and nothing wrong. It could be my diet, who knows. There's honestly probably ways to help mitgate that. Sorry you went through it.

Reactions: Hemix and Jorelaxed
Lala said:
Which diapers do you suggest for pooing in
Any ABDL diaper such as the ones from ABU and TDDC are the best for pooping.

Good job, welcome to the club! šŸ˜Š

As a kid, I had times where I had big skidmarks in my underwear and I could wear them for many hours. However, I agree with the others, it's better to take it easy.

Reactions: Deleted member 75271
bigtoddler96 said:
Any ABDL diaper such as the ones from ABU and TDDC are the best for pooping.
Any to avoid?

I love pooing my nappy too, I just wish changing it was as enjoyable!

Reactions: Blekyss, Hemix and Jorelaxed
Seabear said:
I love pooing my nappy too, I just wish changing it was as enjoyable!
I don't think changing a messy diaper would ever be enjoyable; I mean, some may enjoy that if its their kink. However, after 20+ years of doing unthinkable cleanings in underwear with no liners or anything, I think I can handle anything. I'm de-sensitized to it and don't mind it at all. The benefits of the messing outweigh anything involving the changing/cleanup. In fact, I've found that finally using baby wipes after starting to buy diapers, such as the Pampers Baby Fresh wipes I use now, makes the cleanup of a messy diaper a lot easier than I was used to before. What I used to do was use loads of toilet paper, normal flushable wipes (which flake off and hurt like hell sometimes, etc.

The sensitive baby wipes were a game changer. Clean-up is easy if you're not squeamish and just wipe your bottom vigorously. Once you can get past that part and the possibility of getting some grosssness :)rolleyes:) on the hands which you then clean off immediately, then you're fine. Parents deal with this all the time and it's just a part of the changing. Sometimes you're gonna get grossed out a bit, but you just pull through because you have to. Or, in this case, because you enjoy a good mess.

If the smell is what bothers you, just know, after enough times doing it, you'll also be de-sensitized to your own messy clean-ups. It really isn't anything to gag over. I wouldn't hang around it and take it in, but it isn't something to cause me to throw up about or even close. If you like to sit in your messy diaper after pushing your gift/package into it, it will deform and possibly be harder (or maybe easier) to clean up. Know that, expect that, and prepare for it. Don't commit unless you are fully prepared to deal with the aftermath.

Blowouts are possible with big messes, but they aren't going to happen that often if you have normal size loads. A firm load is very easy to deal with and in my opinion is the best type to make in the diaper. A soft load while not too soft is also manageable. Anything in the wet/very wet variety are just a pain and I would never consider them super fun except maybe in the struggle to make them. This would be in the variety of like an enema or maybe a suppository.

Once you start messing for fun, there's a good chance you'll never want to go back to not doing it. The nerve endings in your sphincter are so euphoric after a nice solid load passes through them to crown out the anus and start to seep into your diaper. As you push more and more, you feel the weight of the load baring down on you as it spreads between your private parts and possibly up your back a tiny bit. It wraps you in solid possibly mushy warmth, and it is just divine. :poop::poop::poop:

Last edited:
Reactions: northwalesabdlboy, denimchicken, Rainbow and 5 others
OMG301 has summarized the psychophysiological sensations and pleasure rather nicely. (y) My Abena M4 diaper this morning is very wet and now messy. I woke up wet, I am not incontinent so I know when I am wetting at night even if I am half asleep. My wife never knows when I am wetting, and I am careful not to wet when laying on my side, leak risks. The only time my wife gets upset is if I leaked on the sheets. I get up much earlier than she does and I messed my diaper walking down the stairs from our bedroom to the kitchen. Got some coffee and now here I am with a warm, solid mess that is now squished in my diaper with a cup of hot coffee. Great way to start the day.šŸ˜Š

Reactions: denimchicken, Babybike2, chamberpot and 2 others
It certainly is a great feeling. Every time I wake up in a nappy I get a little bit excited knowing that my morning coffee will do it's trick and once I get the feeling I push it out. I won't sit in it for ages though.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and russell100
CookieMonstah said:
It certainly is a great feeling. Every time I wake up in a nappy I get a little bit excited knowing that my morning coffee will do it's trick and once I get the feeling I push it out. I won't sit in it for ages though.
I wish my cycles worked out that way that the coffee would get my stomach going. I seem to mess at random times even if I'm trying. The cycle is not great, just 1 mess a day at most, sometimes every 2 days, and even then, its quite small lately even with fiber pills. I kinda hate it. XD

Omg301 said:
Once you start messing for fun, there's a good chance you'll never want to go back to not doing it. The nerve endings in your sphincter are so euphoric after a nice solid load passes through them to crown out the anus and start to seep into your diaper. As you push more and more, you feel the weight of the load baring down on you as it spreads between your private parts and possibly up your back a tiny bit. It wraps you in solid possibly mushy warmth, and it is just divine. :poop::poop::poop:
That was my experience as well. I wore diapers and rubber pants until I was 17 for bedwetting but not for pooping. I did have a few accidents over the years but my mom was not happy with me when that happened and didn't do it on purpose. I didn't like when happened, probably as much because of how my mom would react as anything. Some years later, after college and moving away for work, I started wearing diapers again for fun and pleasure. But I could only do it once in a while and when I did pin my diapers on, it was such a special event for me that I ended up one day pooping in my diapers after I had already wet them and been in them for several hours. The feeling I had the first time I pooped on purpose was so profound, just like Omg301 says, that as time went on, I pooped in my diapers most times I pinned them on and had a chance to spend a day or weekend in diapers. Once I had a nice load in my diapers, I wanted to stay in them for as long as I could, probably longer than I should have, and felt so bad when I finally had to unpin my wet, messy diapers and clean up. I'm sure the sadness I felt was because I knew it would be weeks before I could do it again.

Reactions: joshuwah, denimchicken and Blekyss
I have the most delightfully wet and messy morning diaper on right now; a NS Air Max Premium diaper with a booster. I feel wet and of course squishy as I sit here wet, warm, messy, with a hot cup of coffee. My mess is not too soft and not too solid/hard, perfection in my diaper. I will not change right away with intentions to get my morning exercise in my wet and poopy diaper. I may have to put on a pair of Big Tots diaper pants to hold up my diaper because there is a rather substantial sag after i get out of my chair, and I certainly don't want my wet and soiled diaper sliding off my hips.

I have found messing very addictive! So I endorse all said in this stream, the feeling as my poo slowly leaves me and fills my pull up is just fab. Then the sit down and feel it squish into my bum, followed by just getting on with my day "fully loaded"......
I poo only evert 2 or 3 days, so it is usually firm. That means my expectations when I do poo are very high, and being firm there is little risk any escaping. Its also quite (benign - not very smelly or acidy). So all helps me in doing all the things I would do when "clean". It also means clean up not too bad.

Similar to my post on Sunday, my diaper is wet and very messy this early morning. I love the warm squishy feeling in my diaper, and I suspect that if the vanilla population were ever able to override the taboo of an adult purposely messing their diaper, we would have a lot more poopy diapers.

Well, I have to say that, after several times messing my diapers, I started to like the cleanup too šŸ˜Œ

I love to caress my lower parts and get out of the mess I made. I feel that, even if I had all of that down there, behind and sometimes around, I can clean completely thanks to my baby wipes, so I feel fresh and very happy afterwards.

For me, the cleanup is part of the self-care process of my messy escapades, a control point that reminds me that everything is fine being with myself, so I can disconnect and relax šŸ˜Š

• Love
Reactions: joshuwah, denimchicken, Babybike2 and 1 other person
GoodMorning, I just got up, got my breakfast, sitting on my couch, had cramping, started pushing sitting down and just went poopy in last nights Betterdry, felt instant relief!.
( I get bad cramps and have to go almost instantly).šŸ˜–

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 75271, Hemix and Omg301
Omg301 said:
Do you ever feel like you wished you never got potty trained?
What my dear daddy did to potty train me was child abuse. Yes, he loved me but that did not excuse his actions. Of course, I wish not to have been potty trained. I am about to begin crying.

• Sad
Reactions: Blekyss and Hemix
I typically enjoy messing my diapers. The one thing I don't like dealing with though is the cleanup.

Reactions: denimchicken and Hemix
Jorelaxed said:
GoodMorning, I just got up, got my breakfast, sitting on my couch, had cramping, started pushing sitting down and just went poopy in last nights Betterdry, felt instant relief!.
( I get bad cramps and have to go almost instantly).šŸ˜–
Yeah, for some reason, I don't really get many cramps at all anymore. Maybe a slight rumbling that just goes away. My messes are small in most cases and I rarely 'have to go'. I also often go days without any movement only to have a tiny movement eventually. I'm taking MiraLax every few days and fiber pills daily. The only thing that seems to have helped get something out was Magnesium Hydroxide liquid, maximum dose, but that may have caused runs a day later.

So, I don't know what's going on, haha. I may have to try changing my breakfast to like whole bran and then maybe prunes as well. Anything to try to keep regular.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Back