Poopy diaper

Hemix said:
Well, I've pushed out one of the biggest messes I've ever made. It came out easily, nice and slow at first, and then, I could grunt and groan to push the rest out... right into my nappy, ahhh!! šŸ˜

I'd say it's so big and solid it covers the inner face of my buttocks, it's like having a cushion that adapts to my butt! šŸ˜³

Now it's time for a messy walk around the natural park until I get into the restroom for a change, heeheeh! šŸ¤­šŸ˜Š
Sounds like youā€™re having fun with your turds. I like to wear a Northshore meg max diaper with plastic pants in the morning. Iā€™m urinating a lot in my diaper and will make a morning turd in my diaper. I kind of like the feeling of not being able to hold in and just making that big first morning load of turd in my diaper. It feels good when Iā€™m pushing it and itā€™s a big load that makes the diaper really bulge out in the back as the big heavy thick long Turd fills up my diaper. Itā€™s usually usually very solid and thick without being messy or loose. Iā€™ll enjoy that big log in my diaper for a while until I have to make again and drop a second load into my diaper along with the first large amount. Iā€™ll enjoy that for a little while and then clean up and put on a fresh diaper. My girlfriend gets annoyed when I make turd in my diaper. She says Iā€™m on my own for changing and cleaning up. But when I just pee in my diaper, she doesnā€™t mind helping me change it when it gets heavy and swollen.

• Love
Reactions: DiaperB26 and Hemix
messydiaper said:
This is just a silly idea and I have no idea why a grown adult would intentionally poop in their pants/diaper.

Sincerely,

messydiaper
Agreed. Not to mention flat out effing nasty. Each to their own I suppose

Lua24 said:
Agreed. Not to mention flat out effing nasty. Each to their own I suppose
Looking at the nickname, I think it was sarcasm. Anyway, pleasure depends on each individual and nobody is getting harmed, so yea, to each their own šŸ˜

Reactions: wetaccident and messydiaper
Hemix said:
Looking at the nickname, I think it was sarcasm. Anyway, pleasure depends on each individual and nobody is getting harmed, so yea, to each their own šŸ˜
agreed. I know what I enjoy and when I write about my "adventures" I hope there is interest for those who enjoy similar....and for those that dont just stop reading!!!

Reactions: messydiaper
This morning my already wet Abena M4 diaper qualifies as a MMD=Massive Messy Diaper. Those old enough might remember WMD's Weapons of Mass Destruction that could not be found or validated in Iraq during the Bush II administration. Well, if someone was close to me this morning there would be no mistaking that I have a MMD. Although I am enjoying a very big poopy in my diaper, fortunately I do not have a nuclear diaper blow-out, just the pleasure of a large, soft, squishy load in my diaper this morning. ahhh!šŸ˜Œ

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: theancientmariner and Hemix
You're making me feel jealous today. During the last week, I went on holidays and I went thrice to the natural park for messy escapades, a new record.

At first, doing it doesn't look that "great", but I keep going and doing it, I feel great and calm afterwards, and now I'd love to do it this morning... but...!!! It's a workday and I live with my parents!! šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

lilzander382 said:
"promised myself I would stay in my wet poopy diaper for at least four hours"

I will agree that it is a good feeling just going in your diaper for both. When I went back to 24/7 about 7 to 8 years ago, I swore I would not do #2 in them. Then one morning I woke up and had to pee so bad, but it #1 would not come out until #2 came out first. I was strangely attracted to it from that day forward. Now some days, I wake and it just torpedoes out as I wake.

I would definitely be careful how long you keep a poopy diaper on. 4 hours is a good recipe for a massive diaper rash. Poopies over PeePees is the biggest contributor to diaper rash. I have never had it, but true babies that I have foster cared for tell me it isn't pleasant with their crying.

I suggest you get some diaper rash cream if you want to continue sitting in it for a prolonged time.
I usually stay in a messy diaper for hours, typically around 4, like you, and've never had a rash from it. It was only till a few days ago until I got a case of dry skin down there, and it was from not using baby powder. It was the 1st time not using it in years. Felt so dumb. But luckily for me, there's an aloe vera plant in my backyard, so I cut a portion of it, as that's what they're for, and applied it down there, followed by some skin lotion I found in my top drawer that's probably been there for like 8 years. That's what seemed to make things better, not the aloe vera. Or maybe it was both that did their own part.

Frungie said:
This morning my already wet Abena M4 diaper qualifies as a MMD=Massive Messy Diaper. Those old enough might remember WMD's Weapons of Mass Destruction that could not be found or validated in Iraq during the Bush II administration. Well, if someone was close to me this morning there would be no mistaking that I have a MMD. Although I am enjoying a very big poopy in my diaper, fortunately I do not have a nuclear diaper blow-out, just the pleasure of a large, soft, squishy load in my diaper this morning. ahhh!šŸ˜Œ
That sounds so nice. I remember when those were my #1 diaper. A time before I even knew abdl diapers were a thing, and I only bought those and dry247s.

theancientmariner said:
I usually stay in a messy diaper for hours, typically around 4, like you, and've never had a rash from it. It was only till a few days ago until I got a case of dry skin down there, and it was from not using baby powder. It was the 1st time not using it in years. Felt so dumb. But luckily for me, there's an aloe vera plant in my backyard, so I cut a portion of it, as that's what they're for, and applied it down there, followed by some skin lotion I found in my top drawer that's probably been there for like 8 years. That's what seemed to make things better, not the aloe vera. Or maybe it was both that did their own part.
Wow, that is a long time in a poopy diaper, I have never went that long. A hour is about it, and I am a diaper cream baby all the way. I guess I have a tender tushy

theancientmariner said:
Well, I usually make a big turd in my diaper in the morning. Iā€™ll pee a lot and then make a big heavy thick turd in my diaper. Usually I have to go again a second time in the morning but I donā€™t keep it on for four hours. maybe about two hours 2 1/2 hours Can get irritating on the skin . The morning is the time when my load is the biggest I usually make two big loads in my diaper. I like the feeling of making in the diaper and the diaper bulging out in the back and the turd sitting thick and heavy taking up a lot of space of the diaper When Iā€™m at home weā€™re at my girlfriends she gets annoyed that in the morning Iā€™m always making turd in my diaper but I just clean up by my own self. I tell her I donā€™t mind having turd in my diaper for a while so sheā€™s kind of used to the fact that Iā€™m doing everything in my diaper in the Morning , she said sheā€™ll wear a clothes pin on her nose, thoughšŸ’© my girlfriend does have a small bladder, so we go out to New York City or out for the day she will wear a diaper. There was one time when we ate a lot and we were coming back from the city. The bathroom was locked at the train station the porta potty bathroom, she really had to go and she made a big turd in her diaper. She felt gross, but said it kind of feels good sitting in the diaper when we were on the way home I made in my diaper too that day when we were at the parking lot with the potty potty locked. So it was kind of neat that we both made a big turd in our diaper.šŸ’©šŸ¤Ŗ I know some people might not like doing it, but seems like every morning now since I go to work later for quite some time Iā€™ve been just making a big morning load in my diaper. Sometimes at night when Iā€™m watching a movie or TV show at home and I have to go. Iā€™ll just make a big one in my diaper again and finish watching the TV show or movie. Doesnā€™t really bother me to make in my diaper.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: theancientmariner and DiaperB26
KBoy said:
Wow, that is a long time in a poopy diaper, I have never went that long. A hour is about it, and I am a diaper cream baby all the way. I guess I have a tender tushy
I wish I could use diaper cream, but found out the hard way that baby oil destroys your diapers from the inside, and the feeling of the glues failing, and the diaper falling apart from the inside, leading to really premature leaks is a really bad feeling. I don't know why I never read all the warnings on every diaper webpage you see. It's always the fine prints that get us, isn't it?

theancientmariner said:
I wish I could use diaper cream, but found out the hard way that baby oil destroys your diapers from the inside, and the feeling of the glues failing, and the diaper falling apart from the inside, leading to really premature leaks is a really bad feeling. I don't know why I never read all the warnings on every diaper webpage you see. It's always the fine prints that get us, isn't it?
Never had a problem with Desitin, A&D though, makes my Pamper fall apart, yeah, not so great.

I am up this morning in a very wet and messy Attends Premier diaper and a pair of baby print snap PUL pants from The Changing Times Diaper Company. I woke up wet and then messed my diaper while in the kitchen checking and responding to several emails on my phone. I relaxed with a little push and enjoyed the warm poopy filling my diaper. Now that I am sitting here the warm, lumpy squishy sensations in my diaper is sooo comforting. I won't change for several hours. fortunately I don't mind changing my messy diaper. šŸ˜Œā˜ŗļø

Back