Pooping in diaper

Msherri1981

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Do people just poop in there very wet diaper before changing?

Reactions: James1234, Deleted member 63979, fleckothefennec and 4 others
Hell, I poop in my dry diaper. I love pooping my diaper. My diaper doesn't have to be wet.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, littledreamers333, QTnPLASTIC and 11 others
Msherri1981 said:
I did this morning.

• Love
Reactions: Diaperedff1, Marck, CJB and 3 others
Just did it a damp Atn. It doesn't matter sometimes it just comes out!

• Love
Reactions: oldskool, Jorelaxed, therealestdaddydom and 2 others
I haven't wet my diaper yet, but I have pooped in it

• Love
If I need to go, then I let it go. There are times I have messed a dry diaper but not very often since I am normally wet all the time.

Msherri1981 said:
When I do it, that's pretty much my strategy. I don't like being in a messy diaper, so I do tend to hold off pooping until I'm ready for a change anyway.

Reactions: oldskool, Fleetwoodmac32192, Jorelaxed and 3 others
I don't always poop, but when I do I do it weather I am wet or dry

Reactions: oldskool, Jorelaxed and checkingoutall
I just poop when i need to. Doesnt matter if dry or wet. But usually i have a wet one since i go nowadays every 1 to 2 hours since drinking more water to stay hydrated.

Reactions: Hemix and checkingoutall
Generally, I like to wear long-lasting diapers but don't want to sit in messy diapers for too long...so my diaper is almost always very wet before I poop.

Reactions: Jk95, theancientmariner, Jorelaxed and 3 others
All of my poop goes in my diapers no matter where I am. I am totally bladder and bowel incontinent from a bad disc in my lower back.

• Sad
Reactions: oldskool, Jorelaxed, therealestdaddydom and 3 others
Messing my diaper is one of the simple pleasures of life. I get disappointed when discretion and social convention dictates using a toilet rather than my diaper.

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, oldskool, KindaOlde and 6 others
I messed my wet Attends Premier diaper this morning while checking emails on my phone in the kitchen. While I prefer plastic back diapers, the Attends Premier cloth back diapers are really good, very soft, absorbent, reliable, but like all cloth back diapers they sag when wet (and messy). So, to help with the diaper bottom sag I like to wear either plastic pants or diaper pants from Big Tots or SatintheMaidenUSA. I have a pretty nice and sensual squish sitting here.

• Love
Reactions: oldskool, therealestdaddydom and Hemix
I poop in them no matter how they are, either dry or wet. Normally, I try to do it in a dry diaper, but hey, if the urge hits me and I'm wet, then... why not? 😁

The wet and hot bulge is already pleasant, so adding extra padding is magnificent.

I might sound tiring sometimes, but... good job pals 🤭🥰

Reactions: Jorelaxed and therealestdaddydom
I poop wet or dry. Usually wetting before poop.

Reactions: QTnPLASTIC, Jorelaxed, therealestdaddydom and 1 other person
Just pooped my bambino this morning

• Love
Reactions: satinbottom, Jorelaxed, therealestdaddydom and 1 other person
If I need to poop and I’ve got nappy on wet or dry it’s in

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed and Hemix
I have a nice solid in my partially wet diaper right now with a little bit more to come! 🥰💩

• Love
Reactions: CJB, Hemix, Jorelaxed and 3 others
I woke up this morning very wet, thank goodness I also had a pair of taffeta waterproof pants on because my diaper was leaking I was so wet. I usually don't change right away in the morning, but I had to. I put on another diaper, an inexpensive Walgreen's diaper and as soon as I taped my diaper on and stood up, I messed, very large poopy at that. A two diaper morning for me. I won't change immediately because I have the best squish to enjoy for awhile.

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, SheenaLuvs and Hemix
I rarely do it, but when I do, it's quite before changing

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Hemix
Back