Pooping in diaper

I'm not really into mess, more into regressive little. Because I regress to a very young age wearing a diaper/nappy is part of the experience. I wouldn't purposely wet or mess myself, however, if I'm in my little state and I need to wet or mess then I'd naturally just go in my diaper/nappy but, I'd definitely wash and change not long afterwards. If I had a carer (mommy/daddy or both), I'd wait for them to change and cleam me but hope it would be sooner rather than later. Sleepy time and diapers/nappies are still to be explored, but I'd definitely change and clean first thing once I wake up if I was wet or/and messy. Not to mention, being female I'm more prone to UTI's as well. I definitely fall into the AB rather than DL here.

• Love
Reactions: Hemix, Jorelaxed and BabyBeeGee
A typical morning for me. I woke up with a wet Bambino Classico v2 diaper after I volitionally wet during the night. Within minutes after getting out of bed, I messed my diaper and now I am sitting here with the best wet, warm, lumpy, and squishy diaper. I won't change for several hours and have yet to decide what diaper to wear to work for today. Got it, a Tena Active Fit Ultima diaper today for the office.

• Love
Reactions: CJB and Hemix
dipaerlisa said:
I rarely do it, but when I do, it's quite before changing
Honestly, it depends on the person. I messed tonight while driving from North Carolina to Ohio (7.5 hours) without even planning on wearing. After diapering up, I felt the need to poo and I did right then and there, and it was very fulfilling and magical to be alone in that moment when I feel most secure yet volatile. I felt so naughty after, knowing it was just my secret and that I could stay that way for as long as I wanted.

• Love
Reactions: NudistMD, morro, Fleetwoodmac32192 and 1 other person
Msherri1981 said:
Do people just poop in there very wet diaper before changing?
I poop in my diaper in the morning usually and wear it while I do my morning workout 😅

I love the feeling of it filling up and pushing away the diaper from my bottom, then that first satisfying warm squish when you sit down 😌

• Love
Reactions: nezquic66, chamberpot, Hemix and 2 others
My poopy nappies are becoming quite normalise. I poo every moving before my housemates in the group home awake. I love it.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigtoddler96, Fleetwoodmac32192, chamberpot and 1 other person
My morning wet NS Air Supreme diaper is now also messy. I messed my diaper while in the kitchen getting coffee this morning. All I did was relax and felt my diaper fill up. Pooping my diaper by just relaxing and not even pushing or changing my body posture is the best way for me to mess. Now I am sitting here with hot coffee and a warm, wet, loaded, squishy, and a little stinky diaper. Since I get up very early, well before my wife, I will enjoy the solitude of the early morning in my messy diaper for several hours before I change into a clean diaper for work. I think I will go with a Bambino Classico v2 for work, just in the mood for a print. I'll wet during the day but certainly no messy diapers at work. I know that messing is not for every ABDL but the emotional and physical sensations of pooping our diapers is so intense, intimate, paradoxical/dialectic, and just soo comforting and pleasurable. Fortunately for me, I do not mind cleaning up at all, I have changing down to an exact science that takes about 5 minutes unless I have a real diaper blow out that becomes labor intensive to change. This morning's mess is just right and has nestled into the bottom of my diaper, reminding me how naughty I am.

Reactions: hotwheelsfan, Freddie07601 and CJB
First thing in the morning I can sometimes just not make it to the toilet in time and find it is happening before or more frustratingly during pulling down my Nappy, once it is too late I just give up and fill the Nappy in the hope that nothing leaks.

Well, that is a narrow question. I don't have to be wet to poop in it, lol. But I guess some people do! *ahem* "Dodoo!" XP

BabyDenise said:
Generally, I like to wear long-lasting diapers but don't want to sit in messy diapers for too long...so my diaper is almost always very wet before I poop.
That's what I do. Make sure it's almost time to change, maybe 3 hours prior. That's when it feels the best to mess imo.

I either wet or poo, but not both together, just hate the smell of poo and pee mixing! (even though it s very tempting to do both)

When I need to mess, I mess. Unless I’m in a situation where I’ll get caught

Eh. I don’t mess casually. I usually do so just before the trash goes out.

Family out of the house, poop, change and clean in garage, everything into garage trash, trash out to curb, go on with my day.

Always

PrinceFloofers said:
When I need to mess, I mess. Unless I’m in a situation where I’ll get caught
That's pretty much this puppy! Try to avoid it in public / be respectful of others noses...

Can happen dry - there seems to be a natural tendency to wet shortly after messing and not the opposite.

PupSpaz said:
That's pretty much this puppy! Try to avoid it in public / be respectful of others noses...

Can happen dry - there seems to be a natural tendency to wet shortly after messing and not the opposite.
Yeah, I count “in public” as a situation where I’ll get caught. I don’t mess in public

PrinceFloofers said:
Yeah, I count “in public” as a situation where I’ll get caught. I don’t mess in public
This puppy will / has messed in public, but not intentionally - will even use the scary toilet if can get to it! If mess happens when in public, a diaper change becomes a top priority! Apparently, the subconsious really regulates my bowels, can't tell you how many times haven't felt any need to mess until on my way home or just walked in the door, and suddenly there was an urgent and unavoidable need! The inverse of this is that when in public, if there's a need to mess it's not gradual, it's out of nowhere urgent.

PupSpaz said:

It can happen the other way around too, although thou hast to get the load ready to come out for that to happen.

Thou hast to pee a lot, thou releasest it, thy muscles do the trick and, if thou dostn't block it, it will start making its way out slowly 😍

I usually go in my diaper if I don't male It to a restroom.

My morning Cushies cloth back diaper after a good night's sleep is wet and now messy. I messed my diaper in the kitchen while bending down to pet the cat. The warm poopy was sooo comforting and naughty. I won't be changing for several hours so that I can enjoy the soft squishy feeling in my diaper, in fact, while I get my morning exercise. Fortunately, I don't mind cleaning and changing my messy diaper., I can't say that I enjoy changing like the satisfaction I get from messing, but obviously changing is a perfunctory responsibility.

Last edited:
Absolutely! Not all the time but if I have the urge I just poo my nappy rather than make it to the toilet. If I’ve got a nappy on any way I may as well just use it, it’s what there for after all

Reactions: checkingoutall
Back