• often

Votes: 40 13.8%
  • weekly

Votes: 12 4.2%
  • daily

Votes: 18 6.2%

• Total voters
PCPilot said:
Maybe recently, but it's kinda creepy, tbh.
Actually, it's not. Maybe you should find another venue, if this one doesn't agree with you.

Why do you feel your opinion automatically invalidates my own?

I started pooping my pants on purpose when I was 12. Until then I was wetting my pants in private any chance I could get but never really even thought about pooping them until one particular day. I had just gotten home from school when I got the sudden urge to wet myself. I went to my room and changed into a white T-shirt and tighty whities, my favorite wetting attire at the time. I went into my basement so I could wet on the concrete floors and not ruin the carpet in my room. I laid flat on my back on the floor and soaked my underwear. I enjoyed it for a little bit before I felt satisfied enough. I stood up to leave the basement when suddenly I felt my bowels could move if I pushed. The thought of pooping my pants had entered my head for the very first time. I immediately got excited at the idea of doing it. Well, it didn’t take long to convince myself. I gave in to the temptation and released a good size pile in the back of my wet underwear. I had pooped my pants like a little kid. I felt so naughty. I stayed in them for a little bit but changed pretty quickly as I didn’t really know what to do with myself. From that moment on, I was an avid and frequent pants pooper and still am to this day.

Reactions: pampersguy827, TexasDiaperLover, sinceiwassmall and 2 others
Geekboy said:
I started pooping my pants on purpose when I was 12. Until then I was wetting my pants in private any chance I could get but never really even thought about pooping them until one particular day. I had just gotten home from school when I got the sudden urge to wet myself. I went to my room and changed into a white T-shirt and tighty whities, my favorite wetting attire at the time. I went into my basement so I could wet on the concrete floors and not ruin the carpet in my room. I laid flat on my back on the floor and soaked my underwear. I enjoyed it for a little bit before I felt satisfied enough. I stood up to leave the basement when suddenly I felt my bowels could move if I pushed. The thought of pooping my pants had entered my head for the very first time. I immediately got excited at the idea of doing it. Well, it didn’t take long to convince myself. I gave in to the temptation and released a good size pile in the back of my wet underwear. I had pooped my pants like a little kid. I felt so naughty. I stayed in them for a little bit but changed pretty quickly as I didn’t really know what to do with myself. From that moment on, I was an avid and frequent pants pooper and still am to this day.
Ever thought about doing it in smart school uniform or scout uniform

Lilschoolfox said:
Ever thought about doing it in smart school uniform or scout uniform
I went public school so no uniforms. I was a cub scout when I was a kid but I can’t recall ever wetting or pooping those pants.

i would do it until i was 8 i would be outside playing and and i would feel the need and just squat in the corner of the yard and poop i think it was my way of getting mom's attention after i gotten in trouble i would not say anything she would feel sorry for me and would take me up and clean me up and change me she caught on and i got spanked for it then and had to wear them the way they were. lol like ti was a punishment

Reactions: Lilschoolfox
I remember having messed pants in junior school, I’m not sure if I’d actually pooed them or just hadn’t wiped properly

annie said:
i would do it until i was 8 i would be outside playing and and i would feel the need and just squat in the corner of the yard and poop i think it was my way of getting mom's attention after i gotten in trouble i would not say anything she would feel sorry for me and would take me up and clean me up and change me she caught on and i got spanked for it then and had to wear them the way they were. lol like ti was a punishment
In school uniform

I just read some really good posts on here.

Some of them are cringy, but tolerable.

treehopper said:
Actually, it's not. Maybe you should find another venue, if this one doesn't agree with you.
Thank you for clarifying, but I don't think anyone was in doubt that you find your own behavior acceptable. Your reaction to a mild, yet also long overdue call out, tells me most of what I want to know.

Depends what you call intentionally I suppose. In some ways as a little kid yes, since I went through a stage somewhere around turning 3 of refusing to poop anywhere but in my nappy / pull-up and would specifically ask to be put it one when I needed to go, do the deed and then get changed soon-ish after. I guess it sort of doesn't count though.

The first time I intentionally did it I think I was 12. I remember wondering how it must feel at a bit of an earlier age than that, just wondering how it must feel and the various things surrounding it. Obviously I was pondering the deeper questions of life and daydreaming completely 'normal' things 😅
It was a complete private thing though. I remember fantasising about doing it in various situations but it was just a once in a blue moon thing at home in the bathroom or elsewhere in the house if I had the rare opportunity of the place to myself. Having seen school uniform mentioned on a previous page, I did particularly enjoy the sensation of doing it in those very standard issue grey school trousers that so many UK people will be able to relate to.

I still enjoy it today but I've got to be honest, my tolerance for the clean up has taken a nose-dive in recent years. I know it sounds lazy, but part of me just can't be bothered with the effort and my enjoyment of it is totally related to the immediate act and sensations in the aftermath, I get no pleasure at all from clean-up. I can imagine having some sort of partner scenario could be fun but that's purely fantasy for me and I can't ever imagine actually doing this in person. Love hearing about people's experiences of it!

No hiding it in grey school trousers add blue or white school shrit and tie jumper just adds to little boy feel

wetaccident said:
Thank you for clarifying, but I don't think anyone was in doubt that you find your own behavior acceptable. Your reaction to a mild, yet also long overdue call out, tells me most of what I want to know.
And your intrusive, obnoxious, one-sided, and unsolicited comment tells us all of what we needed to know.

Back