• often

Votes: 40 13.8%
  • weekly

Votes: 12 4.2%
  • daily

Votes: 18 6.2%

• Total voters
lonnie said:
As a young child under the age of 10 I would once a week shit my pants in hopes to be put back into diapers, I probably should have been shitting my pants everyday, than maybe my parents would have put me back into diapers.
Did they say anything about the once a week pants shitting ?

Not me. I didn’t like the mess in my pants. I did crapped myself at age 12 when my dad wouldn’t take the next exit to stop at a gas station when I was pleading I couldn’t hold it any longer.

We got to the rest stop and my mother had to help me out of my messy underwear and put on a clean one from a suitcase in the back of the suburban. She had to lead me into the ladies restroom. Imagine the embarrassment at age 12 years old.

Last edited:
BigKid25 said:
I had an issue with holding in my poop a lot until the very last minute and this resulted in some very messy underwear. My mom has no sense of smell so our house full of boys probably reeked often, but I was used to it and didn't notice. My messy underwear was the cause of my brothers merciless making fun of me. We were all bullied and bullies as kids... it was certainly a tough love family.

Now, as an adult, I am hyper sensitive about my smell and anything poop related grosses me out to no end as a result of being picked on and ostracized so much. I take 2-3 showers a day when I can and use very clean smelling conditioners, sprays, detergent, etc. I don't wear clothes for more than a day either, and messing my diapers is just... ugh... very unpleasant... wetting only for me.
Did any of your brothers have messy underwear too ?

TheDiaperdStoner said:
All the time. I probably started around 10 and it just progressed to pull-ups then adult diapers.

I remember hearing about some kid that through their poopy underwear out the window onto a tree and it was like a Christmas tree with poopy underwear.

I'm wondering if that story is for me because that's what I did. I heard about it a few years ago and that was probably like 8 years ago when i did that.
Who saw the poopy underwear you threw into the tree ?

SoggyTyke said:
I'd find a new pair of undies, fake a sick day from school, and make a big sloppy mess.... I'd flush the undies down the toilet after and hope it wouldn't block, thankfully it never did 😜 I was a crazy kid
New pair ? You didn't poo in the old, stained ones? How old were you then ? LOL

treehopper said:
Did anyone notice or catch on that you were pooping in your pants ?
On a couple of occasions my parents did. I'd put my underpants in the dirty washing basket and it was noticed that they were too dirty for me just to not be wiping my bottom properly.

Yes, if a 14-year-old is a kid. While I had “anus-oriented” thoughts, along with fantasies about inserting objects in my anus, from about age 10, my first intentional pants pooping didn’t occur for another four years or so.

When I joined Adisc.org, I wondered if I “qualified” since I much prefer to pee and poop in my panties and pants and only use pull-ups for convenience. But It seems that I share the the same pleasures and concerns of many members, regardless of the details of their fetishes and sexuality.

Reactions: wetaccident
treehopper said:
Did anyone notice or catch on that you were pooping in your pants ?
I was 19 when my mom “noticed” a filthy brown pair of formerly white Jockey underpants in one of my dresser drawer, where I had “hidden” them. My mom must have smelled them, perhaps when she was putting some clean underwear in the same drawer. She never said a word to me about It. I learned that I had been “outed” when I came home from a date and found that the underpants had been washed, bleached, and dried and returned to the drawer. I was mortified, and responded with one of the better decisions of my life: within a few days, I had joined the U.S. Navy.

In retrospect, I doubt that Mom assumed I had pooped in my pants intentionally. I can’t imagine, now, that she’d ever heard of sexual fetishes. I think she thought I’d had diarrhea and been too embarrassed to mention it, which certainly could have been true. Sex, poop, and pee were subjects NEVER discussed in my childhood home.

My joining the Navy was an extreme response to stress caused by my fetishes and by a plane crash I had barely survived less than a year before, but I did need to get away from home. Long story short: I became a Navy hospital corpsman, and in 1965 got orders to become a combat corpsman with the Marines. Early in 1966, I nearly lost my right leg in Operation Utah when a communist bullet almost tore my right leg off above the knee. That’s quite a price to pay for the few moments of pleasure that a good poop in one’s underpants provides!

***​

P.S. Don’t thank me for my service. I wasn’t fighting for Mom, American democracy, ”Old Glory,” or apple pie. I was fighting for keep me alive and “my” Marines alive in a war that we all knew was the biggest mistake our country had ever made (until the second Iraq War and then the Afghanistan War). On the day I was shot, 100 Marines were killed, including 10 in my own company. Their deaths were pointless. I recently learned that my company commander committed suicide in January, apparently because of cancer caused by Agent Orange. The corpsman who gave me first aid after I was shot died several years ago from lung cancer caused by Agent Orange.

Reactions: Someoneonline, oldmanbrown, TheGrimmRetails and 3 others
I don't remember pooping after potty training anywhere that was not in the potty. I do remember inspecting my tighty-whities after taking them off to assure myself that they didn't have poop in them.

Lostboy123 said:
On a couple of occasions my parents did. I'd put my underpants in the dirty washing basket and it was noticed that they were too dirty for me just to not be wiping my bottom properly.
Did they say anything about it ?

treehopper said:
Did they say anything about it ?
I was asked if I'd pooed my pants. I did my best to try and deny it but the evidence was too overwhelming. I had to make it seem like I'd been having accidents rather than it was something I'd been doing deliberately

Lostboy123 said:
I was asked if I'd pooed my pants. I did my best to try and deny it but the evidence was too overwhelming. I had to make it seem like I'd been having accidents rather than it was something I'd been doing deliberately
Did you become more careful about putting the pooed ones in the washing basket and become more stealthy about carrying on having a poo in them after they found the evidence too often ?

Last edited:
I've always had some degree of incontinence but I did have better bowel control when I was younger. Despite that, there were definitely times where I pooped my diaper on purpose because I didn't want to stop what I was doing/didn't want to use the toilet.

one time when I was really really little, like right after potty training I decided to poo in my underwear... I didn't sit in it or really stay in it for long I sorta just walked up to my dad and put it with the rest of the laundry as he was cleaning it... he didn't say anything to me about it but It probably would have been a bit of a surprise for him. also

KyteFasnir said:
I remember there was this autisitc kid who'd fill the toilet with toilet paper and then he would take a dump on top of that and then he'd flush the toilet to block it up.
I did that (except for the pooping part) too with an other kid in kindergarten because I thought it would be funny and floods are cool

Last edited:
sarah734978 said:
I've always had some degree of incontinence but I did have better bowel control when I was younger. Despite that, there were definitely times where I pooped my diaper on purpose because I didn't want to stop what I was doing/didn't want to use the toilet.
Sounds like me except I peed my pants do to my medical condition and some of the times it was just laziness

CuteFantasy said:
yepp this is how i started. i would just go to the bathroom in my pants and really enjoy the feeling from it. i think it started around when i was 12.
I was five when I first did it. I remembered how good it felt to poop in a diaper, and I wanted to feel that feeling again. So one day, I just did it in my pants. However, I was in the privacy of the bathroom, and after I did it, I put the toilet lid down and sat on it, enjoying that big poop ball as it flattened into a nice warm pancake on my butt. I didn't do it again since until I was much older, around 13 years old, and I started doing it with toiletpaper in my underwear as a coping mechanism to deal with having IBS. However, I always wanted to go back into diapers, and here I am.

I deliberately messed myself about once every month or so, until I was 6 or 7. Not because I liked it. But because I wanted to make sure we kept diapers in the house.

KyteFasnir said:
I remember there was this autisitc kid who'd fill the toilet with toilet paper and then he would take a dump on top of that and then he'd flush the toilet to block it up.
I did that (except for the pooping part) too with an other kid in kindergarten because I thought it would be funny and floods are cool

jamiejamie said:
Not me. I didn’t like the mess in my pants. I did crapped myself at age 12 when my dad wouldn’t take the next exit to stop at a gas station when I was pleading I couldn’t hold it any longer.

We got to the rest stop and my mother had to help me out of my messy underwear and put on a clean one from a suitcase in the back of the suburban. She had to lead me into the ladies restroom. Imagine the embarrassment at age 12 years old.
Dude. Why didn't she let you change yourself? 12 is way to damn old to be brought in the ladies room. I feel bad for you. Also your dad was a POS. No Offence

Last edited:
TheGoldenSaint said:
Dude. Why didn't she let you change yourself? 12 is way to damn old to be brought in the ladies room. I feel bad for you. Also your dad was a POS. No Offence
I guess she felt I needed the help cuz she knew I had an accident. As for my dad- I guess he thought I could hold it. Oops. He’s a great dad and it never happened again.

Reactions: TheGoldenSaint
Back