Votes: 40 13.8%
  • weekly

Votes: 12 4.2%
  • daily

Votes: 18 6.2%

• Total voters
sinceiwassmall said:
Me too.

I don’t remember pooping my pants even by accident as a little kid. The idea was so shameful to me that I have a guess, supported by a comment my mom once made, that I did it many times as a 2-year-old and was treated badly for it.

Then, puberty... One morning when I was 13 I discovered holding til I couldn’t help it and peeing my pants for sensory and erotic pleasure. I loved it and still do it sometimes.

At first I never imagined pooping them too but I got curious and then aroused by the idea of doing this ultimate babyish thing — so innocent when I was a baby and so intriguingly taboo now. At 15 I did it. I stood in my living room padded by extra pairs of underwear to simulate a diaper, got myself to the point of no return and pooped and peed in my pants just like I’d seen a visiting baby cousin do in that spot a few days earlier.

I thought it felt absolutely amazing. Even more so when I sat in it like she had, and rocked and wiggled and marvelled at knowing I had done this every single day as a toddler.

My favourite thing is still to imagine being about 18 to 36 months as I pause and feel myself poop my pants. All the nice sensations of it, completely free of the judgement and shame I felt as a little boy.

I did it a daring number of times after school that year, exploring lots of role play situations in which I was a baby or child in poopy diapers or pants again. The mess of the cleanup and fear of discovery slowed me down to two or three well planned and enjoyed times a year ever since..
did u wear school uniform

Lostboy123 said:
I remember having a few accidents of both varieties when I was much younger. The idea of wetting or pooing your pants was a very real fear for all of us when I was at primary school as teachers were often very reluctant to let anyone go to the toilet.

There were two kids in my class at primary school who had wetting accidents when I was in year 2. They were laughed at mercilessly and I was terrified that it would happen to me as I was shy and never asked and therefore had a lot of near misses before I inevitably wet myself when I was in year 4.

About a year after this when I was in year 5 I was sat in class and had developed a stomachache it took me a while to realise that I needed a poo by which time it had got really uncomfortable, I still didn't think that I'd go in my pants but I still asked the teacher if I could go and luckily I was allowed out. It was quite a big school and the toilets were quite a long walk away and I didn't quite make it. I started farting uncontrollably and eventually followed trough filling my pants with poo, luckily as I wasn't in class no one found out and I was able to go to the toilets and clean myself up. Although this was terrifying the feeling of poo in my pants actually felt good and I started going in my pants when I had control.

As a bedwetter I also had access to nappies and was in drynites until I was 13 so I often used to poo in them as well when I had the chance.
nothing beeter then going when wearing school uniform

craigd1341 said:
As a kid I always loved camping with the scouts. I loved watching other boys pee in the woods and occasionally poop also. The buddy system made it easier to watch another boy. I think I was thirteen when I spent a week at summer camp sharing a tent with a boy of my same age. I came into the tent when he was changing and saw him put on a diaper. He was embarrassed and I apologized and guaranteed him I wouldn't tell anyone. I asked him what it was for and we talked about it. He asked if I wanted to try one? I said yes and he helped by explaining how to put it on. We both took a walk through the woods and he stopped, relaxed and peed his diaper. It was heavenly. He asked if I needed to peepee and I said I really needed to poo. He was like just relax abnd poo in your diaper. I relaxed and farted loud, started giggling, and then pooped three times in my diaper. Two kinda runny ones and a log at the end. I wasn’t trying but with each poop I streamed a small pee too.

It felt amazing …
bet u2 looked adorable scout uniform nappy i had been ur friend probably would have hugged u

AJFan2020 said:
I put down “rarely“ because I only occasionally did this when I one hundred percent could have made it and simply chose not to (even on occasions when I one hundred percent knew that I did not have permission). These usually consisted of going in my shorts while I was playing in the sandbox and didn’t want to interrupt my play for any reason (until at least age eight or nine) or wetting on my mother’s lap (at the very least) if there was something good on TV and I just didn’t want to get up.

There were occasions, though, when I was sick, unusually stressed out, or there was no bathroom available when one of my parents (usually my mother) would give me permission to wet (or even mess) when it was obvious that I would not make it anyway (whether I had a diaper on or not). Even though this happened quite a bit until at least age eight or nine I am not counting these for the purposes of this question.

Also, when I went outside and played in the sandbox after a stressful day at school my mother would often tell me to relax and have fun and not to worry about anything (which I took as permission to “go“ (in any way that I needed to) while playing in the sandbox (even though to this day I am still not quite sure whether it actually was or not)).
did u wear school uniform

Lilschoolfox said:
nothing beeter then going when wearing school uniform
Lol. Sadly it wasn't the only accident I had whilst wearing school uniform.

jamiejamie said:
I guess she felt I needed the help cuz she knew I had an accident. As for my dad- I guess he thought I could hold it. Oops. He’s a great dad and it never happened again.
Sounds like she was smothering you a little. Sorry about what I said about your dad. I would have been like "Mom. I'm almost a teenager. I shouldn't be going in the women's restroom with you. I can handle myself"

Reactions: jamiejamie
How did I miss this post? I'll have to come back and read everyone's experience. 😻

But yes, I pooped my undies almost daily starting in like 5th or 6th grade.

I am an expert on how to line your undies with toilet paper (or sometimes if you have a tummy ache, use paper towels).

Sadly, I did not have diapers or pullups at this time.

Reactions: Lilschoolfox
@TheGoldenSaint

If you poo your pants in the car or sitting down, it's a totally separate situation. (Still don't like how that's spelled)

At the age of 12, there is no booster seat. So dad was likely busy cleaning things up in the car while mom was helping in the bathroom.

Reactions: Someoneonline
I only recall one pooping accident as a kid. I was about five or six playing with my trucks and things in a large sand pile in our yard. I’d been holding back for a while. Being dusk I knew that if I went inside to take care of business my mom would keep me in for the night and the fun would be over. So, I persevered and pushed on and so did my sphincter. Now with a load in my pants I feared my mom’s wrath. I decided that going to my dad who’s painting a car in our garage, I’d fare better. Upon entering the side door of the garage, I broke into to tears and told of my accident. Dad brought me in the through kitchen door and called for my mom. I don’t recall what he said. I’m sure it was along the lines of “he’s shit his pants”. I recall the smile on my mom’s face and none of the aftermath. At least no spanking that time.

As for doing it on purpose there were many times. I seem to remember the lining of the briefs as others have talked about. What I remember more were the times in my treehouse. Pooping in my underwear was a next step from wetting underwear and pants. I’d sneak extra pairs to my treehouse. In time I’d have a ready stash that I hid in amongst some nearby boulders. There are many fond memories of that treehouse which I’ll probably write a longer story about.

• Love
Reactions: sinceiwassmall, MiddleJacob and treehopper
Steve22315 said:
Pooping in my underwear was a next step from wetting underwear and pants. I’d sneak extra pairs to my treehouse. In time I’d have a ready stash
Did you use the stash and do a lot of pooping in your underwear in the treehouse ? What did you do after you pooped in them a few times ?

treehopper said:
Did you use the stash and do a lot of pooping in your underwear in the treehouse ? What did you do after you pooped in them a few times ?
Yes I reused the stash. They would get quite yellow from repeated wettings. At that time I had never sat in pooped underwear nor any wet dumps.

Reactions: treehopper
Steve22315 said:
At that time I had never sat in pooped underwear nor any wet dumps.
So they got lots and lots of peeing in them, but didn't get crusty from smashing poo in them - just major brown streaks ? How many pairs did your stash grow to ?

treehopper said:
So they got lots and lots of peeing in them, but didn't get crusty from smashing poo in them - just major brown streaks ? How many pairs did your stash grow to ?
You ask a lot of questions.

Reactions: giaci9 and bambinobaby
Treehopper you might make members here feel uncomfortable. I know you're doing your best but try to reel it in a bit please.

Reactions: wetaccident, giaci9 and bambinobaby
Steve22315 said:
You ask a lot of questions.
That's the nature of the site.

Reactions: hanzertas
treehopper said:
That’s fine. I was afraid we might be going down a never ending rabbit hole.

Reactions: Lostboy123 and hanzertas
treehopper said:
Maybe recently, but it's kinda creepy, tbh.

Reactions: wetaccident, sinceiwassmall, Woomy and 3 others
I had toilet anxiety until 9

Wasn't on purpose but for some reason when I went to my babysitter I always would end up pooping myself until I was around 8. I know this will sound made up but it's not. As punishment I either had to wear a diaper or girls underwear with no pants the rest of the day

Reactions: Someoneonline, hanzertas, Lilschoolfox and 1 other person
I have no memories, ever, of pooping in a diaper except for one time when I was maybe nine or so and was still bedwetting and wearing diapers to bed (which I changed into and out of myself) and woke up early one morning and had the random idea of trying to poop because I was curious what it would feel like. I was unsuccessful and that's my only memory. Even as a relatively late trainer for the time (about 3 1/4 years old) I have absolutely zero memory of anything poop related, which also kind of surprises me considering I was diapered from mid-evening to before breakfast until I was about 6 and started to do it myself, as well as for any car trip when I might be prone to falling asleep until about the same age.

Reactions: Someoneonline
Back