pooping a diaper for anxiety and stress relief

Status
Not open for further replies.
bspan27801 said:
I have very bad episodes of anxiety and I cant seem to get around them. This is my coping skill
If it works for you, then by all means, go for it.

(Not that i'm saying it's my thing, but that doesn't stop me from acknowledging that it may be someone else's thing)

Last edited:
I'm messing right now idk how to explain the feeling

Ogchronic said:
I'm messing right now idk how to explain the feeling
A lot of folks get "that feeling" when using their diaper to mess, me included.

I just don't do it very often due to the cleanup ;)

One of my very earliest memories, from before I was toilet trained, is of doing a poo in my nappy after I had fallen off my bed. The feeling was so relaxing that I immediately stopped crying from the fall. I think that is one of the reasons I like doing it today: it makes me feel like the baby I was back then and it is very calming.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, xxPampersBoyxx and CookieMonstah
I was 3 and family was over for thanksgiving. I went to hide inanother room to poop and even at that age I remember liking the feeling!

Reactions: SaggyDiaperChris
Just did a big poop my diaper is full just wish I could hide smell better idk how to explain but I feel good right now

Although pooing isn’t my thing, I find that wearing and weeing in a nappy is a very relaxing experience that provides better stress relief to me than any of the more harmful alternatives.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, Fleetwoodmac32192 and DippyDawg
DumpyD101 said:
Yea, I'll stay constipated for like 3 days, just to produce a nice healthy, bigass poop, so that I get the most use outta my nappie. And, I like my dump to be noticeable, & blatantly obvious to people around me,to the point that when I stand up, peeps are looking at my bum, to see the gigantic buldge sticking out, & seeing it sag really low from the weight of the big poop in my pants. Then I'll walk around for a minute, so peeps Definitely know, that yes, this guy has taken a huge dump in his diaper, & we need to have someone change his stinky ass. And then I've accomplished my goal,at that point. Then, I'll hide, & wait til my "mommy", finds me, & then she'll pull my pants towards her,so she can peek in my bum,& see if I loaded it up or if its clean. And then she'll spank me on the ass, & make me get a diaper changing, & usually that means that shes gettn fukd really good, as well. So she can enjoy the benefits out of changing my stinky ass pooped out diapers, as well.....
Cool story, bro.

galaxx said:
Hello. I have two or 3 reasons because I mess my diaper. At first, because at mornings I can't hold it, I doesn't do it on purpose in this case. It is a hassle because I often poop two times at mornings, and wery often when I think I do not have to poop anymore, and after washing me and puttinng on a clean diaper and dress up, about 20 minutes later, often outside home, I have an accident and poop in my diaper again.

Second reason, because I like it, it turns me on like a sexual thing. This fact has destroyed my couple relations because women want real man and not one who wears diapers, first for need, later found out I do it for fetish too.

And finally, for stress relief. When I have strong anxiety, get wery nerwous, begin to sweat a lot, I just need to go home, be alone and just let it go into my diaper. The anxiety relief is wery efective in my case, but I do combine it with some beer or wine, smoke tobacco and sometimes weed, and medication like alprazolam. I know alprazolam is very adictive, but a good aid for severe stress and anxiety, like happens to me. I do not hurt myself or others pooping in my diaper on purpose to relax, and sometimes just messing my diaper, a cigarette and a glas of red wine replaces te use of medication like the mentioned alprazolam, sold under tradename xanax in some coutries.

Today I fellt really really stressed and nervous, and when I arrived at home, I pooped my diaper on purpose, ended rubing it untill cu* and now I feel relaxed. But the tobacco and the wine helped too, and still I am now sitting in my wet, pooped and cu*ed diaper. But suffering about the lonely life I live, where it is not possible to share my world because I would be laught out, outside of this and other lovelly abdl comunity websites. But still alone. I need to be with somebody who understands me and gives hapines again, now after the second glass wine I'm not so bad as half an hour ago, but I reallize I'm really down and depressed. What kind of self-image can I have when I act like a stinky freak
I experience this myself! UR nor alone.

I get it my friend

I have very sim
galaxx said:
Hello. I have two or 3 reasons because I mess my diaper. At first, because at mornings I can't hold it, I doesn't do it on purpose in this case. It is a hassle because I often poop two times at mornings, and wery often when I think I do not have to poop anymore, and after washing me and puttinng on a clean diaper and dress up, about 20 minutes later, often outside home, I have an accident and poop in my diaper again.

Second reason, because I like it, it turns me on like a sexual thing. This fact has destroyed my couple relations because women want real man and not one who wears diapers, first for need, later found out I do it for fetish too.

And finally, for stress relief. When I have strong anxiety, get wery nerwous, begin to sweat a lot, I just need to go home, be alone and just let it go into my diaper. The anxiety relief is wery efective in my case, but I do combine it with some beer or wine, smoke tobacco and sometimes weed, and medication like alprazolam. I know alprazolam is very adictive, but a good aid for severe stress and anxiety, like happens to me. I do not hurt myself or others pooping in my diaper on purpose to relax, and sometimes just messing my diaper, a cigarette and a glas of red wine replaces te use of medication like the mentioned alprazolam, sold under tradename xanax in some coutries.

Today I fellt really really stressed and nervous, and when I arrived at home, I pooped my diaper on purpose, ended rubing it untill cu* and now I feel relaxed. But the tobacco and the wine helped too, and still I am now sitting in my wet, pooped and cu*ed diaper. But suffering about the lonely life I live, where it is not possible to share my world because I would be laught out, outside of this and other lovelly abdl comunity websites. But still alone. I need to be with somebody who understands me and gives hapines again, now after the second glass wine I'm not so bad as half an hour ago, but I reallize I'm really down and depressed. What kind of self-image can I have when I act like a stinky freak

Absolutely agree, i sound like i dont care but i do. Im not the center of the universe so you have to be respectful of others, great point

Reactions: Chrissie
Pooping in a diaper is quite a unique experience, I have Ibs flare ups and do use my diapers for protection, aside from the urinary incon.

Ogchronic said:
Just did a big poop my diaper is full just wish I could hide smell better idk how to explain but I feel good right now
You can thank your vagus nerve for this oh-so-good feeling, according to Dr Anish Sheth and Josh Richman, authors of the book, “What’s Your Poo Telling You.” According to the authors, this feeling, called “poo-euphoria,” occurs when your bowel movement stimulates the vagus nerve, which runs from your brainstem to your colon. Your vagus nerve is involved in key bodily functions, including digestion and regulating your heart rate and blood pressure. Stimulation of the nerve can give you chills and drop your heart rate and blood pressure enough to cause you to feel lightheaded and super-relaxed. The sensation is most likely after a large poop, which explains why it can be especially satisfying and pleasurable.

I messed my diaper this morning for the pure unadulterated pleasure while I was reviewing my appointments scheduled for later today. Now I have one of the best warm and squishy messes in my Abena M4 diaper. Fortunately for me I don't mind cleaning up although this diaper is really loaded.

PCS said:
Although pooing isn’t my thing, I find that wearing and weeing in a nappy is a very relaxing experience that provides better stress relief to me than any of the more harmful alternatives.
I’ve also heard of the concept of a “Grumpy Dumpy” in which a tantruming kid poos themselves (or their nappy) on purpose out of sheer rage.

I wonder whether that also has a stress relief component?

Last edited:
Frungie said:
I messed my diaper this morning for the pure unadulterated pleasure while I was reviewing my appointments scheduled for later today. Now I have one of the best warm and squishy messes in my Abena M4 diaper. Fortunately for me I don't mind cleaning up although this diaper is really loaded.
I'm just glad I had mine on lol.
Went to get up and blam .
Shower time boy Im I toxic today.
Have to buy a gas mask.

Yesterday's diaper ended up being a real messy diaper blow-out that was labor intensive to clean up, but I didn't mind. This morning's Attends Premier diaper is also wet and now messy, but a manageable poopy in my diaper that is remaining nicely settled in the bottom of my diaper.

PCS said:
I’ve also heard of the concept of a “Grumpy Dumpy” in which a tantruming kid poos themselves (or their nappy) on purpose out of sheer rage.

I wonder whether that also has a stress relief component?
I remember wetting my pants on a few occasions when I was angry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back