Plushies/Toys

RetroGamerGuy said:
is....is....is that a.....husky
yea, my friend got it for me when he went to japan for a week :D or maybe i got it when i went to a husky cafe.. i cant remember.. would've loved to get a giant husky stuffie at the husky cafe but im a broke one xD

i ended up rescuing a build a bear husky from my work awhile back and he sleeps with me in my bed

RetroGamerGuy said:
i ended up rescuing a build a bear husky from my work awhile back and he sleeps with me in my bed
aw.. i've always wanted to go to build a bear in my country, but most of them have shut down here.. theres literally only 1 left and its in town which is really inconvenient getting to it..

Everything I have are bears. Bears are the best. Probably over a hundred of them. With small exception they're all boys, too. There's one girl, but the boys don't associate with her.

LilPawz said:
aw.. i've always wanted to go to build a bear in my country, but most of them have shut down here.. theres literally only 1 left and its in town which is really inconvenient getting to it..
My wife and daughter took me to Build-A-Bear on my 40th birthday. They stuck a "I'm the Birthday Bear" sticker to me with my name and age and led me through making my bear.

sigh i wanna show pictures of my two precious plushes but it says they are too large for the server lol. I'm really bad with phone stuff im sure i could fix it somehow

RetroGamerGuy said:
sigh i wanna show pictures of my two precious plushes but it says they are too large for the server lol. I'm really bad with phone stuff im sure i could fix it somehow
yea.. thats why i had to take it to imgur to post the photos, i wasnt sure otherwise..

willnotwill said:
My wife and daughter took me to Build-A-Bear on my 40th birthday. They stuck a "I'm the Birthday Bear" sticker to me with my name and age and led me through making my bear.
well im jelly x.x

Back