Plushies/Toys

chasekiddo19

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Hey all, just wondered what sort of plushies people own on here?! I have many, I got Simba, Bunny from Toy Story 4, Peter Rabbit, Tails from Sonic, Bolt & Mittens & many Mickey Mouse plushes. I also brought myself a ducky and bunny plush for night use which lights up to help you sleep which I adore. And I got a jungle paw patrol chase in car :)

DanielW

Est. Contributor
Role
Little, Incontinent, Other, Private
That's one of the perks of being a "grown-up" . you can buy all the toys you wanted but never got when you were little :)

I have a few plushies, and some legos, and I can have ice cream for breakfast if I want (OK and I have diapers and wipes in my briefcase...but nobody needs to know that . :p

chasekiddo19

Contributor
Role
And also forgot to put I have a peter rabbit plush from build a bear :)

chasekiddo19

Contributor
Role
That's one of the perks of being a "grown-up" . you can buy all the toys you wanted but never got when you were little :)

I have a few plushies, and some legos, and I can have ice cream for breakfast if I want (OK and I have diapers and wipes in my briefcase...but nobody needs to know that . :p
It is indeed. I love toys & plushies but plushies are my absolute favourite :)

DanielW

Est. Contributor
Role
My Build-a-Bear was a bithday present from a close friend...We went for ice cream first, then to build a bear, then cute jammies...then went to a drive-in movie to watch winnie the pooh...best birthday EVER!

chasekiddo19

Contributor
Role
My Build-a-Bear was a bithday present from a close friend...We went for ice cream first, then to build a bear, then cute jammies...then went to a drive-in movie to watch winnie the pooh...best birthday EVER!
Aww that sounds amazing :)

diaperfooties

🍼
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Little
What a true friend you have that would be such a fun time. Hmm I might have to plan a day like that with some abdl people here.

DanielW

Est. Contributor
Role
What a true friend you have that would be such a fun time. Hmm I might have to plan a day like that with some abdl people here.
Going in to bulid a bear was really scary at first I was so embarrassed too - but it was a great birthday

littleSorcerer

Est. Contributor
Role
I have a stuffed dogy, and am looking for a cute stuffy crocodile, as those are my favorite animal. I would abhore collecting too many stuffies though, as I am something of a slight minalist.

RetroGamerGuy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Carer
Lol ive been to build a bear a ton and yes it was kinda hard to not feel embaressed so i used the (Its not for me its for my little cousin) line but if they saw my MLP wallet paying for it then itd be shown to be a lie lol

LilPawz

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
I have a weally big polar bear named Big Floof! because thats what she is, pure Floof!

I also have a white M&Ns bear white a blue hoodie named Miss Snuggles.

I have a big blue squid named Bubbles.

A pwetty big banana.

A pumpkin.

A mini husky which is actually just a keychain(i want a big one x.x)

A yoshi.

A smol Tigre and a bigger Tigre.

1 AB sized binkie and 2 baby binkies.

(a picture of my smol family)