Plushies/Toys

LilPawz

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
is....is....is that a.....husky
yea, my friend got it for me when he went to japan for a week :D or maybe i got it when i went to a husky cafe.. i cant remember.. would've loved to get a giant husky stuffie at the husky cafe but im a broke one xD

RetroGamerGuy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Carer
i ended up rescuing a build a bear husky from my work awhile back and he sleeps with me in my bed

LilPawz

Est. Contributor
Role
i ended up rescuing a build a bear husky from my work awhile back and he sleeps with me in my bed
aw.. i've always wanted to go to build a bear in my country, but most of them have shut down here.. theres literally only 1 left and its in town which is really inconvenient getting to it..

willnotwill

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Everything I have are bears. Bears are the best. Probably over a hundred of them. With small exception they're all boys, too. There's one girl, but the boys don't associate with her.

willnotwill

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
aw.. i've always wanted to go to build a bear in my country, but most of them have shut down here.. theres literally only 1 left and its in town which is really inconvenient getting to it..
My wife and daughter took me to Build-A-Bear on my 40th birthday. They stuck a "I'm the Birthday Bear" sticker to me with my name and age and led me through making my bear.

RetroGamerGuy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Carer
sigh i wanna show pictures of my two precious plushes but it says they are too large for the server lol. I'm really bad with phone stuff im sure i could fix it somehow

LilPawz

Est. Contributor
Role
sigh i wanna show pictures of my two precious plushes but it says they are too large for the server lol. I'm really bad with phone stuff im sure i could fix it somehow
yea.. thats why i had to take it to imgur to post the photos, i wasnt sure otherwise..

LilPawz

Est. Contributor
Role
My wife and daughter took me to Build-A-Bear on my 40th birthday. They stuck a "I'm the Birthday Bear" sticker to me with my name and age and led me through making my bear.
well im jelly x.x