Plus size accessories? Little room suggestions?

bunnysquigglez

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Howdy!
Im new to this site and only became and ABDL this year (I was little before that, just only tried diaps this year) and I have so many questions and just wanna get others input on stuff!

I guess I'll start out by asking some of the stuff I've been trying to find that maybe you babies can find cause I cant seem to haha.

I've been looking around for footie pajamas without hoods that will fit bigger people. I know they make some plain ones I've seen on Amazon but are there any places to get cute printed footie sleepers?

I've also been looking to see if there's any diaps that would fit me. I know I fit Rearz, ABU Peekaboos, Bambino Catstronauts and Crinklz. For reference I wear and XL in Rearz if that helps. I know kinkydreamzzz has an etsy shop but am I missing any others?

And this last bit is just suggestions lol but I finally live on my own and I wanna have a cute room and have it be cute and be a nursery more or less but I have noooo idea how to theme it. I have ideas but I cant decide. I want something kinda gender neutral ish but Im not huge into safari prints and thats the first thing that comes to mind. Some girly or boyish stuff is okay but I dont want it to look clunky ya know? So any suggestions or ideas would be great!

I cant afford a crib at the moment so I also wanted to get bed rails like the ones that are designed for toddlers but I dont want white ones. I'd prefer purple since its my favorite color but haven't been able to find them. But I'd be okay with blue which I've seen

I just generally wanted some suggestions and to dip my toes into posting online haha

Thanks for any advice or suggestions! ❤

Reactions: Kittyinpink, GirlGirlBoy and ThePaddedTurtle
Where did you see on Amazon sleepers with no hoods? I am looking for some to but have yet to find any. Did you try rearz?

Honestly I would just keep an eye out at Walmart. I have a few from there and I know some of theirs come out in up to 3xl and come in some pretty cute prints (I have 2 that have penguins on them and one that is just blue stripes. I don't know of any companies that make AB clothing that sell those off the top of my head.

Reactions: Kittyinpink
Babs said:
Where did you see on Amazon sleepers with no hoods? I am looking for some to but have yet to find any. Did you try rearz?
Oh I no I mean I couldn't find any on Amazon that didn't have a hood. I found ones with hoods but I dont want a hood. I did look at rearz but Im looking for others too. Im not sure how thick they are? I live in a place that gets pretty cold in the winter so I want something comfy and warm.

bunnysquigglez said:
Howdy!
Im new to this site and only became and ABDL this year (I was little before that, just only tried diaps this year) and I have so many questions and just wanna get others input on stuff!

I guess I'll start out by asking some of the stuff I've been trying to find that maybe you babies can find cause I cant seem to haha.

I've been looking around for footie pajamas without hoods that will fit bigger people. I know they make some plain ones I've seen on Amazon but are there any places to get cute printed footie sleepers?

I've also been looking to see if there's any diaps that would fit me. I know I fit Rearz, ABU Peekaboos, Bambino Catstronauts and Crinklz. For reference I wear and XL in Rearz if that helps. I know kinkydreamzzz has an etsy shop but am I missing any others?

And this last bit is just suggestions lol but I finally live on my own and I wanna have a cute room and have it be cute and be a nursery more or less but I have noooo idea how to theme it. I have ideas but I cant decide. I want something kinda gender neutral ish but Im not huge into safari prints and thats the first thing that comes to mind. Some girly or boyish stuff is okay but I dont want it to look clunky ya know? So any suggestions or ideas would be great!

I cant afford a crib at the moment so I also wanted to get bed rails like the ones that are designed for toddlers but I dont want white ones. I'd prefer purple since its my favorite color but haven't been able to find them. But I'd be okay with blue which I've seen

I just generally wanted some suggestions and to dip my toes into posting online haha

Thanks for any advice or suggestions! ❤
If you like purple maybe try various different styles neutral/female/male but following a purple theme? That way you get a really interesting eclectic mix? About your onsie - you have said about loads of sites , so I can't really help , but - and you need to research this one I am pretty sure tykables is very good at sizes... I think I saw some sort of documentary about a plus size AB who used tykables...I used the all-in-one company. And they totally can cater to your needs , but they ain't cheap..

Back