A sweet & innocent who just wants to be held
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
IT'S FRIYAY!!! 🤸‍♀️💕🎉🥳
What are your plans for the weekend??

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Cottontail, diaperdude and 3 others
Plans.... we don't need no stinking plans.. I take life as it comes in whatever haphazard way it enters my day. Random things happen randomly for me and i always embrace them.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, CLPP, Cottontail and 1 other person
Collecting old paper for a local orchestra and time at home with the family. Mother in law coming to eat with us Sunday.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Cottontail and ShyGirl91
chamberpot said:
Plans.... we don't need no stinking plans.. I take life as it comes in whatever haphazard way it enters my day. Random things happen randomly for me and i always embrace them.
Some of us have to make plans unfortunately. "Real" free time is in short supply with us recently due to health issues father in law, mother in law plus normal sport activities for the kids.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Brumas94 and ShyGirl91
chamberpot said:
I think that's a good outlook to have. While I'm a planner, I do enjoy some spontaneity!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Tenawearer said:
Collecting old paper for a local orchestra and time at home with the family. Mother in law coming to eat with us Sunday.
That sounds nice. 🩷

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
If I can get out of bed. It's a bit too snuggly, all I want to do is nap with my stuffies all day.
🧸🧒🧸

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, ShyGirl91 and Cottontail
This weekend, just work and finishing up my finals. But next weekend, I move (just temporarily) so I can start my summer job! Where I’ll have my weekends totally free since I can work full time during the week! Can’t wait to be able to enjoy weekends freely again : )

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, ItsTimmyTime, ShyGirl91 and 3 others
Hope you all have the best weekend!

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, ShyGirl91 and lilbabyjooce
I wanna take both my mountain bike and road bike out for a ride now that summer is approaching 🚵‍♂️ Hoping I can do those 40 mile rides again like I used to do last year

Me and mommy are going to a park out of town so we can have some outdoors mommy/daughter time

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, ItsTimmyTime, ShyGirl91 and 2 others
Gonna go do some smoked BBQ and cornbread on the smoker.♨️

I'm going to play video games all weekend. My Daddy is going sky diving with all his old Rangers buddies and then come back here play poker until they drop. (get drunk and tell war stories) sit outside around the fire pit in the backyard.

• Thinking
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, TexasToast11, ShyBoo81 and 2 others
ShyGirl91 said:
IT'S FRIYAY!!! 🤸‍♀️💕🎉🥳
What are your plans for the weekend??
Daughter coming home from college pretty excited!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Lyric, ShyGirl91 and 2 others
If the weather holds, I'm sure I'll be out working in the yard. It's that time of year, and I could use the vitamin D also.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, ShyBoo81, ShyGirl91 and 2 others
I gotta finish some owed art, though that might not necessarily be completely done by the end of the weekend. I also wanna walk to a nearby thrift store to browse and maybe ask if they’re hiring. And then I have to clean and take out all the trash on Sunday. Between all of this, I’m probably gonna just be trying to relax because I’ve had some stressful days this past week.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Cottontail and ShyGirl91
LittleAndAlone said:
If I can get out of bed. It's a bit too snuggly, all I want to do is nap with my stuffies all day.
🧸🧒🧸
Totally understand that! It's rainy here today which is the perfect weather to stay in, be lazy, and snuggle with stuffies and watch cartoons. 💕🫶

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and LittleAndAlone
lilbabyjooce said:
This weekend, just work and finishing up my finals. But next weekend, I move (just temporarily) so I can start my summer job! Where I’ll have my weekends totally free since I can work full time during the week! Can’t wait to be able to enjoy weekends freely again : )
Finishing up finals is an amazing feeling! I'm sure you do look forward to free weekends again! Best of luck on finals!!! 🩷

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and lilbabyjooce
littledinogoesrawr said:
Hope you all have the best weekend!
Same to you!!! ☺️

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and littledinogoesrawr
ShyBoo81 said:
I wanna take both my mountain bike and road bike out for a ride now that summer is approaching 🚵‍♂️ Hoping I can do those 40 mile rides again like I used to do last year
That sounds like fun! I'm ecstatic about the warmer weather coming! 🌞😎

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, ShyBoo81 and SoggyRunner
Back