PLANS??

Hi YA ShyGril91 Thank you so much for the reply back !! ;)
Once again thank you for your posting I really enjoy reading & replying to them !!
YA we been together of over 9ys now ! It just like any other relationships , we do have our up & downs . Over all it been a blessing and we get along fantastic ! We have so much in common with each other !

• Love
Reactions: ShyGirl91 and Edgewater
Rita said:
Hi YA ShyGril91 Thank you so much for the reply back !! ;)
Once again thank you for your posting I really enjoy reading & replying to them !!
YA we been together of over 9ys now ! It just like any other relationships , we do have our up & downs . Over all it been a blessing and we get along fantastic ! We have so much in common with each other !
That sounds nice! 😊 a decade is a milestone!! Hopefully, one day, I'll get to experience sharing my life with someone.

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita
ShyGirl91 said:
That sounds nice! 😊 a decade is a milestone!! Hopefully, one day, I'll get to experience sharing my life with someone.
You have such a cute personality I can't imagine you won't find a partner to share your life with. Just have a little patience.

• Love
Reactions: ShyGirl91
Lyric said:
You have such a cute personality I can't imagine you won't find a partner to share your life with. Just have a little patience.
Awe, thank you! 😊🫶

Reactions: PaddedRita
Back