Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 4 guest views remaining
  • Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Pixel Here

LittlePixel

Pup Pixel
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Carer
Hello Everyone,
My name is Pixel. I'm a kinky college student. I'm a pup, furry and a little. I learned that I was an abdl when I was 18. To be honest I didn't learn or became an abdl, I always have been an abdl. I remember when I was younger I imagined wearing diapers. So I always was an abdl. I joined today to finally get in touch with the community. For 5 years I've only keep this to myself, my closest friends, and my boyfriend. But now I can finally say this. I'm Pixel and I'm and Adult Baby Diaper Lover!!!!

Reactions: dprmn, BobbiSueEllen, Angelapinks and 2 others
Welcome and enjoy

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Welcome to the community. Glad you found us.

• Love
Welcome to the ADISC community LittlePixel. Its good to see you join us. Very glad to see how you have close friends that you can share your inner most private self with and be accepted. Would you feel comfortable in sharing something else about yourself, other than a love of diapers? Just so we can get to know you just a bit better.
As for me, I am a male in my mid 60s living in Newcastle NSW Australia.
Some of my interests are: science, space exploration, astronomy, history, archeology, volcanism, geology and geography.
I also try to learn a little French now and then, (even helps with the English).

• Love
Hiya! Welcome! I hope you have a good time :3

Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
Welcome to the ADISC community LittlePixel. Its good to see you join us. Very glad to see how you have close friends that you can share your inner most private self with and be accepted. Would you feel comfortable in sharing something else about yourself, other than a love of diapers? Just so we can get to know you just a bit better.
As for me, I am a male in my mid 60s living in Newcastle NSW Australia.
Some of my interests are: science, space exploration, astronomy, history, archeology, volcanism, geology and geography.
I also try to learn a little French now and then, (even helps with the English).
I'm a college student. I love anime, games, and art. I'm trying to become a self taught artist. I wanna try to have a little art hobby. Right now the only thing I can draw are people and I can really only draw women. (I think its just there forms are much more recognizable to my brain and hand. My interests not listed are sciences. The natural sciences like biology, ecology, and chemistry are interesting.

Reactions: dprmn, Littlerobbydubbs and BobbiSueEllen
Thank you LittlePixel for posting such an informative reply. I intend to put my hand to teaching myself to be an artist when in retirement. At this point of time most of the 'drawing' I have done, is on computer and that was mainly for work purposes. I find the natural sciences interesting also, but I work in an adult learning environment and have little spare time to study more. (Maybe when I am a retiring artist).

Welcome little pixel 😊

Hiya, LittlePixel! Welcome aboard! What format are ya in? I'm a PNG girl myself. Please, forgive my bad humor...I'm old. 🤭

BobbiSueEllen said:
Hiya, LittlePixel! Welcome aboard! What format are ya in? I'm a PNG girl myself. Please, forgive my bad humor...I'm old. 🤭
Sadly I haven't explored digital art yet. I only used paper and I'm getting new tablet on christmas

• Love
Reactions: dprmn and BobbiSueEllen
LittlePixel said:
Sadly I haven't explored digital art yet. I only used paper and I'm getting new tablet on christmas
Paper!? Wow I need to seriously think about trading in my stone tablet and chisel

• Haha
Good Evening and Welcome to ADISC!

I am "Caitian X", a "Little" in New Hampshire.
Actual age 63
Little age 2 to 7.
I am Autistic.
Socially I am a little boy.

Dartcard said:
Paper!? Wow I need to seriously think about trading in my stone tablet and chisel
Not that different art media is bad. If that is your medium is more power to you lol

Welcome; I hope you find others with the same interests. I’m no artist but I love looking a drawings. If you will post a pic of one of the things you have done.

Back