Patterned/colored plastic pants and onesies that aren't embarrassing?

inconsurferdude

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Basically what the title says. I have dozens of milky white plastic pants and black/white onesies, but I'm sweating so much this summer that I'm sometimes changing everything several times a day and not just my diaper. It's getting hard to tell which black onesie hanging on the towel rack or the edge of the hamper is the one I wore outside at work all afternoon verses the one I only wore for a couple hours at home in the a/c. Same for plastic pants, especially since washing them after every use is a lot of wear and tear.

Most of what I currently have is old and on the white onesies and most of my plastic pants stains are starting to set in around the legs anyways, so I'd like to buy alot of new "underwear" all at once, ideally from the same brand. I can get used to a slightly different fit as long as its consistent each day. It seems like everything I've found online is either pastel or ABDL. If that's all there is I'll probably just get a bunch of different pastel colors (and honestly most of it can be whatever, since it'll be under my clothes during the day) but at home I like to lounge around in just my onesies with some boxers over bottom, so I'm kind of looking for at least some stuff I won't feel silly wearing around my girlfriend. I'd like to have about a dozen new onesies each in a different color/pattern and maybe ten different color/pattern plastic pants. The plastic pants can be pink polka dots for all I care, since they're always covered by my onesies. Not too worried about cost, since I know how many years of use I got out of what I currently own.

Reactions: Jr2012
Rearz silent pant has a blue variant with stars on them, plain white, or black too. As for onesies check out bigtot on etsy they have some polo ones that arent abdl.

Reactions: inconsurferdude
About half of the plastic pants I already have are Rearz Angela, and I really like them. Wish they had more solid colors than just red and yellow (Christy). Do you know if Christy is the same fit as Angela? I could do the blue star ones though too. Looking for teeshirt collar onesies, since I usually wear with a button shirt or teeshirt over them. But Etsy is a good idea I didn't even think about that.

The gary snap-on are nice (colors & clear) as well as the northshore trifecta (new for them):

I found the northshore products are pretty good (quiet as well)

Last edited:
Reactions: DLScottsman and LainIsLain
SuzakuAkatori said:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/1217757931/adult-baby-wear2work-bodysuit?ref=share_v4_lx these are probably a better bet. Bigtot makes all their stuff like real clothes and not just novelty. They are really sturdy and all my abdl pajamas are from them.
Okay, this is exactly what I'm looking for. I thought they only came in one color the first time I looked because I was expecting a dropdown menu for color options but now I see all of the different listings. Definitely going to order one and then hopefully several more. Thanks! Now to find plastic pants.

Check out the onesies from Changing Times Diaper Company out in Vegas. They are sturdy like regular clothes, and the fit and finish is amazing! Definitely will be buying more in the future

Reactions: Lyric and Jr2012
Moicano said:
Check out the onesies from Changing Times Diaper Company out in Vegas. They are sturdy like regular clothes, and the fit and finish is amazing! Definitely will be buying more in the future
They look really nice, just wish they came in more solid colors than black/white. They do have the only good variety of snap-on plastic pants I've found so far though so I might order a pair (probably start with blue plaid LoL) and if they fit I'd consider getting more even in the silly prints just so I can tell them apart since those will pretty much always be under my onesie even at home around my gf. Thanks for the recommendation!

Babykins is another company that has every day wear and abdl style . Consistently good quality onesies and plastic pants.

Hi,

Over here in the UK we have a disabled clothing provider called Rackety’s and they offer a polo shirt onesie range, link below.

I have a couple and they are excellent quality.

Not only are they not embarrassing they are practical and perfect for work.

I hope that helps.

Jenny xx

❤️

I've looked at Bigtot on Etsy for a while now. Just decided to buy one of there diaper suits and see if it's any good. I have a few from Rearz so we'll see.

Onesie down under there stuff is fabulous.

Reactions: DLScottsman
alfenton said:
Onesie down under there stuff is fabulous.
Wow these have a lot of variety! The crotch looks a lot more narrow than the bigtots onesies I'm looking at that several other people have mentioned though, how do they fit?

SissyJenny2 said:
Hi,

Over here in the UK we have a disabled clothing provider called Rackety’s and they offer a polo shirt onesie range, link below.

I have a couple and they are excellent quality.

Not only are they not embarrassing they are practical and perfect for work.

I hope that helps.

Jenny xx

❤️
Really looking for teeshirt collars since I mostly wear them under teeshirts in the summer and sweaters in the winter. I'm in a pretty warm climate but when its cooler out I like being able to wear a teeshirt and a sweater over them, so that if I start feeling too "bulky" I can take the sweater off and tie it around my waist.

lilstevie56 said:
Babykins is another company that has every day wear and abdl style . Consistently good quality onesies and plastic pants.

Whenever I'm going without a booster and changing more often I really like snap-on plastic pants but these pullup ones in different colors are exactly what I was looking for for during bowel flareups, thanks! I might also try the highwaisted ones and see how it works with the betterdry people kept suggesting in another thread.

inconsurferdude said:
Basically what the title says. I have dozens of milky white plastic pants and black/white onesies, but I'm sweating so much this summer that I'm sometimes changing everything several times a day and not just my diaper. It's getting hard to tell which black onesie hanging on the towel rack or the edge of the hamper is the one I wore outside at work all afternoon verses the one I only wore for a couple hours at home in the a/c. Same for plastic pants, especially since washing them after every use is a lot of wear and tear.

Most of what I currently have is old and on the white onesies and most of my plastic pants stains are starting to set in around the legs anyways, so I'd like to buy alot of new "underwear" all at once, ideally from the same brand. I can get used to a slightly different fit as long as its consistent each day. It seems like everything I've found online is either pastel or ABDL. If that's all there is I'll probably just get a bunch of different pastel colors (and honestly most of it can be whatever, since it'll be under my clothes during the day) but at home I like to lounge around in just my onesies with some boxers over bottom, so I'm kind of looking for at least some stuff I won't feel silly wearing around my girlfriend. I'd like to have about a dozen new onesies each in a different color/pattern and maybe ten different color/pattern plastic pants. The plastic pants can be pink polka dots for all I care, since they're always covered by my onesies. Not too worried about cost, since I know how many years of use I got out of what I currently own.
Im in cloth diapers and plastic pants 24/7 and get all my supplies at Changing Times Diaper Company they are on the web and fortunately for me they have a store right here in Vegas. The owners are really awesome and their prices and products can't be beat, check them out😎

dlowl said:
The gary snap-on are nice (colors & clear) as well as the northshore trifecta (new for them):

I found the northshore products are pretty good (quiet as well)
I bought a few pairs of garywear all at once a couple years ago since everyone always suggests them when I started having bowel problems during the day and they never seemed to fit good at least on me. I think I still have them in a drawer somewhere. They were weird because they were too tight around the legs but also didn't cover my entire diaper and also seemed really baggy in the back even with a full diaper. I don't know how I missed your post but I had no clue Northshore was making plastic pants now so I'm going to order some the next time I buy boosters (also from Northshore) .

Jr2012 said:
Im in cloth diapers and plastic pants 24/7 and get all my supplies at Changing Times Diaper Company they are on the web and fortunately for me they have a store right here in Vegas. The owners are really awesome and their prices and products can't be beat, check them out😎
How do you do cloth in that heat? I tried cloth a while back:
and went back to disposables during the day after a couple weeks. I wore them for a while longer at home but once I started using liners (for bowel) I gave up and switched back to my ATN's. I did find them more comfortable than disposables after a while even though I felt more wet in them and that suprised me!

Reactions: Jr2012
inconsurferdude said:
How do you do cloth in that heat? I tried cloth a while back:
and went back to disposables during the day after a couple weeks. I wore them for a while longer at home but once I started using liners (for bowel) I gave up and switched back to my ATN's. I did find them more comfortable than disposables after a while even though I felt more wet in them and that suprised me!
Well the heat doesn't really bother me much, and being that i really don't have a choice but to wear diapers i have found that the cloth diapers absorb the sweat with out feeling sweaty. I have found that the disposable diapers get to feeling really sweaty on short order, especially on the sides around the wings. And that they always leak at the worst possible times and places, very embarrassing😎

Back